Thread: Are Chicas ever real?

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    I just noticed this thread and find it very interesteing. There is some discusion earlier on about the difference between gringas and portenas, even the working ones. I do find that the ladies in BA are more approachable (I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, a real shithole for meeting women, the true nexus for bitchdom) and many of the working girls I've met really were more pleasant and easy to get along with. I tend to try to meet people when I'm out and about, and have chatted up clerks in stores, restaurants, stopped and talked to females sitting out at cafes, and have not been stared down like I would be here where I live. I'm not a young buck, I'm late 40's and look it.

Even some of the working girls I've met have been a joy to be around. If I find someone that seems to enjoy her time with me, we usually end up going out for dinner, drinks, etc. Before our night ends at my place, like a real date but with a garanteed fun ending. They tend to treat me like someone they appreciate, hold hands, lots of smiles, kisses, etc. I speak some spanish, enough to spend time with them and being able to talk so things are not awkward, and they tend to tell me a lot about themselves. Treat them special, it goes a long way.

I've really noticed this quality in latinas in general. I've spent a fair amount of time in Costa Rica and visited several other places like Cartagena, and the one thing consistent is that the latinas are sweeter, very feminine, sexy and fun to be around. They still like being female and being treated like a lady. They appreciate courtesy and are gracious. They have negatives, too, like the jealousy thing, but hey, I like all the other stuff so that's ok with me.

Cool

No offense to your post Elcaco, but does anybody really give a shit whether chicas are real or not? They are both real and unreal. That's why we like 'em so fucking much! That is the dog's phenomonological take on this bogus thread.

Watch this space

I'm off to Buenos Aires this weekend to meet up with a chica, so I'll have a report on this topic by this time next week.

My story: I'm Argentinean, live abroad, and travelled back to BA half a dozen times last year. I had been wanting to meet this particular chica for a while. She turned out to be really easy to talk to (I'm fluent in Spanish, but a dismal small-talker) I visited her again the day before leaving, told her I'd be back a couple of months later, bode her farewell, and then figured I could still squeeze one last visit in the last morning. She was ostensibly delighted I'd come back and told me she had spent the previous afternoon wishing she had given me her e-mail address so we could stay in touch. I gladly obliged. Her address was her real full name and surname (I have since confirmed this, more below) She said she was corresponding with three or four regulars, including one who lived out in the provinces. Cool, I thought, I'm in this chica's VIP circle.

She was a dreadful pen-pal; one e-mail a week if I was lucky, just plain e-foreplay (four or five te quiero muchos, as many te reextraños and so on in various tones of red and pink, very little actual news) Anyway (sorry, I don't mean to upset anyone here) I cracked her e-mail account password (it was my first guess, based on our conversations) and it all turned out to be true. This bloke from the provinces wrote every so often to announce his nearing arrival, to thank her for her superlative services, and to wish her a merry xmas. She started sending similar e-foreplay mail to another monger but he didn't seem to bite. Her jilted boyfriend (whom she had told me about, too) wrote once or twice trying to make amends. Whether she has five similar accounts, I don't know. All I know is that everything she had told me about pretty much tallied with what I found in her inbox (except that she was bragging about three or four regulars when she really only had one prior to yours truly) Yes, that was sick, I know. But throw the first stone if you've never wanted to.

Anyway, she finally gave me her cellphone number, but was still pretty hard to get hold of (lives out in the sticks so I can't call her at home, can't usually have a decent conversation when she's on the bus going to work, time-zone issues, etc.

I paid her a surprise visit (gift and sizeable propina) in December. Things moved up a notch there, and into much of what Jackson so pointedly described. She started writing a little more regularly. She actually asked me to phone her. It was all very cool. Every time I checked something, it turned out to be true (one day she wrote telling me her cellphone had been stolen, I rang CTI with some story, and lo and behold the guy at CTI told me that the number was 'suspendido por causa de pérdida', and registered under exactly the same name as her e-mail address) She wrote telling me she was off on holidays, and then wrote again to tell me what a good time she had had. I sent her flowers on Feb. 14, she wrote back telling me all the other chicas in the privado had greened with envy, I phoned to ask how things had gone on her kid's first day back to school, etc. I actually get some stuff such as 'thanks for being there', you're a great friend', etc. With the usual e-foreplay. I have also been very straight with her regarding my marital status and utter lack of plans to change it.

So, I leave this week to find out more. Hopefully for a 48-hour rompathon, but also bracing for a few alternative scenarios, namely:

1) she goes into neurotic portena mode and doesn't turn up or gets a mid-shag phone call from her mother telling her that her kid has fever, has to interruptus the coitus and flee,

2) we have a great time, she slips in her [type problem here] and associated need for money,

3) we have a great time, I come out of the shower in my y-fronts and find her mob ready to rend my nuts from my body if I don't unsheathe my credit card and go around town emptying my bank account.

Plan b for scenario 1 is Brisas, my old haunt. I could live with scenario 2 (I won't throw stones from this side of the income gap but thanks for the heads-up, Jackson) I couldn't live with scenario 3, but don't think it's her type; she gave me her real name (her cell phone was in that name and I assume you need ID to get one) and she seems to have at least one monger coming back for more. Sure, she could have set up the whole password-cracking thing and made up all the characters in her inbox, but they all seem awfully real (not least because the guys can spell and she can't) and the other bits of information I have checked has proven true.

Anyway, as I said, I'll let you know about the experience next week.

Quote Originally Posted by David_33
    Interesting point Andres, maybe the frustration is the cause of so much obesity.
    I wouldn't overrule that. I heard about bulimia / anorexia (are these also the names in English) which are eating disorders related to psychological problems, and sexually unsatisfied people are clearly prone to be frustrated.

Andres

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    Goblin, aren't you due for some dental work? It seems you're not responding properly to the radio waves being sent out. Time for some fillings, to get those frequencies right.
    I should point out that not everyone actually wants to be an antenna.

You are right about one thing though dental amalgam while more intrusive would attract less attention and be more fahionable than the method you have chosen to achieve this goal.

If it is any consolation - it does not look that bad on you.

Goblin

Quote Originally Posted by Goblin
    The beneficiaries are the economic upper classes of America who control its government and coordination happens through control of the banking industry by making capital available for the purchase of strategic enterprises only to confirming entities. Take Conrad Black for instance or Rupert Murdoch or Ted Turner who have been handed vast media empires.

Old Conrad seems to have slipped out of control a bit and now he's getting the hammer.

Most school textbooks are published by corporations controlled by the Rockefeller foundation which also supplies grants and subsidies to Universities thoughout North America.

I think even sexually satisfied individuals in America have big appetites in every other department as well to balance the frustrating disfunctionalities of American chaos.

Goblin
    Goblin,

Aren't you due for some dental work? It seems you're not responding properly to the radio waves being sent out. Time for some fillings, to get those frequencies right.

Quote Originally Posted by Andres
    I didn't see it that way. May be true, though. However, I wonder which groups benefit from it and what degree of coordination are necessary to make such plan work out decade after decade.

I will add some aspect to your explanation. During my first years in North America, one of the things that I clearly perceived is that consumption may be related to sexual repression: The more sexually insatisfied an individual is, the more prone he / she is into compulsive shopping. Keeping people insatisfied, in some way, helps to keep many business going on. But I disgress.

Happy new year.

Andres
    The beneficiaries are the economic upper classes of America who control its government and coordination happens through control of the banking industry by making capital available for the purchase of strategic enterprises only to confirming entities. Take Conrad Black for instance or Rupert Murdoch or Ted Turner who have been handed vast media empires.

Old Conrad seems to have slipped out of control a bit and now he's getting the hammer.

Most school textbooks are published by corporations controlled by the Rockefeller foundation which also supplies grants and subsidies to Universities thoughout North America.

I think even sexually satisfied individuals in America have big appetites in every other department as well to balance the frustrating disfunctionalities of American chaos.

Goblin

Interesting point Andres, maybe the frustration is the cause of so much obesity.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    Here's how I defeat the "intelligent design" behind the mind control you write about.

Link

Keep fighting the good fight and keep spreading the truth to the unsuspecting populace!
    You are a formidable opponent to the "intelligent design" behind mind control and a force to be reckoned with.

But have you considered that you may be acting as an antenna?

Goblin

Goblin

Here's how I defeat the "intelligent design" behind the mind control you write about.

Link

Keep fighting the good fight and keep spreading the truth to the unsuspecting populace!

Quote Originally Posted by Goblin
    Since about the 1950's America has been under attack by subversive political economic forces from within their country and from without to fragment society with impossible, conflicting and incompatible ideologies through the utilization of sophisticated mind control propaganda delivered by strategic institutions of human enterprise such as main stream media, education, and health care etc in order to prepare American culture for the future political changes planning for that country.
    I didn't see it that way. May be true, though. However, I wonder which groups benefit from it and what degree of coordination are necessary to make such plan work out decade after decade.

I will add some aspect to your explanation. During my first years in North America, one of the things that I clearly perceived is that consumption may be related to sexual repression: The more sexually insatisfied an individual is, the more prone he / she is into compulsive shopping. Keeping people insatisfied, in some way, helps to keep many business going on. But I disgress.

Happy new year.

Andres

Quote Originally Posted by Easy Go
    Black helicopter alert level has been raised from yellow to red!
    Happy New Year everyone and all the best for 2006. May the chicas of Argentina remain a wonderful alternative to the warhogs of North America.

Goblin

Black helicopter alert level has been raised from yellow to red!

Wow. These are 2 difficult questions.

As of cultural changes, the relation of the BA society to prostitution endured a pattern closer to a sinus wave than to a gradual opening.

At the early 1900, there were 500,000 more men than women in the country (I'm talking about a 10M people country! Because European workers came to "do the America", either building the subway, railroads or working in the new factories or farms. During these days, prostitution and traffic of girls from Eastern Europe bloomed. Several literature works reflect that ("Adan Buenosayres" L. Marechal - "Los 7 locos" are. Arlt)

Then, after the increase in the living standards since 1945, this business cooled down a little bit.

After the bloody military regime of 1976-1983 (Proceso) the business restarted again. I remember someone showing me 4 full pages of Clarin (twice the current size) advertising on Rubro 59 by early 1984. It was the time known as the "uncovering" ("destape") when for the first time ladies showed their butt on TV commercials.

Argentina is one of many examples of such fast changes. Spain of 1975-1980 follows the same pattern.

What is interesting is to see the HUGE change in the way girls approach sex and relations. By the early 80s, teenage girls still played the role "I'm a good girl, I'm from a good family, I don't do such things" when met at a disco and cornered to pressure them to surrender. In less than 10 years, teenage girls learned to enjoy it and sometimes they are the ones who corner you.

Respect to Church, things are different in the provinces. These are more conservative, specially if they are poor and / or from the "oldest" Argentina (Northwest, with Catamarca, Salta and La Rioja being good examples) New and rich provinces such as Neuquen (our "Texas") are much less prone to Church influence and more liberal in sex terms.

As of American women, I don't have a simple theory. I recognize several factors that influence this issue, being the most important what I call "the free-buffet syndrome": They can choose almost whatever orientation they want to their lifes and careers, but they also want to play traditional roles, so they end up desiring contradictory things (being independent and at the same time pretending that a man assures their income, demanding being considered equal to men and at the same time pretending that men should "protect" them, be "modern women" and "good mothers" at the same time, etc) Briefly, they want the cake and eat it.

Add to that that the North American society is strongly individualistic and that it is hard to build deep relations with people (friends, girls, etc) and you will have women very prone to break up relationships and follow their next objectives. That may be linked to what you mean by "materialism" (we all are materialistic, in some point or another)

Puritanism is, IMHO, more of a pose or a tool than a real belief (at least in cosmopolitan US cities) They use that when it is convenient, and forget it when they want to accomplish their fantasies (US is, despite all the crap, one of the countries with the most sexual liberty in the World) However, religion plays a role in some circles, too.

As of beauty, it's a whole issue by itself.

- Demands from the business / social environment plays the biggest role: In cities such as NYC, women tend to be prettier and better groomed because the environment forces them to show off constantly (nice and expensive clothes, etc) In university campuses, girls tend to be less conscious of ther physical fit and their wardrobe (they go there to study, not to get a job or husband, so they don't need)

- Difficulties in following track: In cities like Cali, Colombia, girls must be fit and groomed to get some attention, to the point that they spend a big chunk of their low salaries and a lot of time to look well. This is the other extreme, and I call that the "fashion dictatorship". I can understand that women, given to choose, prefer not to follow such pattern. It's cruel to them.

- Mirror-image of men: Many American men don't get much interested in being well fit and groomed. Why women would then do so?

Behind all this framework lies a power game. Girls know how to play men respect to sex, since we are much more impulsive than them (prostitution doesn't help women to take advantage of this, which may explain their staunch opposition to it) And men know (or they should) how to play on the desperation of 30 something girls who feel their biologic clock is saying "last chance to procreate".

This is just scratching the surface.

Andres
    So it seems to me that prostitution was kept in check by the military dictatorship and finally unleashed to match the moral inclinations of Argentine society when the necessary freedom and economic condition presented itself.

I think you're right on target with your psychoanalysis of American society but there is something else to consider in all this.

Since about the 1950's America has been under attack by subversive political economic forces from within their country and from without to fragment society with impossible, conflicting and incompatible ideologies through the utilization of sophisticated mind control propaganda delivered by strategic institutions of human enterprise such as main stream media, education, and health care etc in order to prepare American culture for the future political changes planning for that country.

Just to give a couple of examples, men are being brainwashed to be barracudas in business while still remaining romantic and sensitive in their disposition towards women and to consider subordination to the spiritual leadership of women as fashionable.

The same thing in reverse might apply to women with added emphasis on career achievement a corresponding necessity to make family and motherhood sacrifices as well as the added hyper accentuated pressures of the biological clock phenomena.

Difficult and conflicting ideologies in the individual lead to internal conflict and can have serious psychological and physiological consequences such as frustration, depression, hopeless, and despair. It can also shorten the individual's attention span, cause general confusion and anxiety and lead to memory problems. It produces a state of mind that is less resistant to change and also less prone to group action.

The same fragmentation strategies are applied to society in general whereby varying ideals ensure a lack of compatibility among individuals of all classes especially when combined with the general promotion of individualism and the pursuit of self interest as a key ingredient of happiness and fueled by an efficient capitalistic economic environment.

Women are more susceptible to this type of propaganda in general and are also more apt to buy into the whole status quo scene and are pressured into assuming a role of spiritual leadership in their relationships in order to bring resistant mail ideologies into submission.

All of these dynamics exist in varying degrees but are nevertheless the root cause of the current cultural chaos of North American society and the horrible disposition of women frustrated with men unable or unwilling to accept their confused and chaotic ideological structures and men who are in pursuit of their own agendas instead of catering to female needs that have become impossible to satisfy.

All this is has been engineered and designed to satisfy the purposes of a wider subversive political agenda.

Anyway I think we are basically saying the same thing except that I believe in an intelligent design behind the North American predicament.

I also believe that the people of Argentina are even more suseptible to this type of propaganda but are far less exposed to it and are therefore a more healthy society excepting their fianancial condition of course.

Goblin

Nah in America the bytch always wants more. She's been propagandasized to accept nothing less than Brad Pitt for looks, David Rockefeller for finances, Casanova for romance, and Prince William for breeding and style.

She might be a 300 pound trailer trash ditch pig herself but if you do not regardless provide simulatneous perfection for her in all those areas she will eventually turn on you like a pack of rabid wearvoles in heat and then continue on with her insane quest to find the impossible.

The States are turning into a madhouse and women there have taken a lead role in making things worse every day.

With all my negative portrayal of US women I should clarify that there are also good women there who see past all the bullshit but they are few and far between these days.

Goblin.

Misspelling bytch to avoid the censors.

I mostly agree with that. Almost anywhere in the World, you will have to "play games" or stand still in order to keep your wife interested and / or under control.

What I would add is that Argentine women are more prone to spend time with their families (most of them live in the city they were born) than the American counterparts, and also that they have to work very hard to meet both ends of the month. Thus, if you as a husband agree to join your wife on half of the Sunday lunchs with your parents in law and you also provide to supporting the home, chances are your wife will be happy with you.

In the States, I don't know if supporting the home and sharing half of your free time with your sweetie be enough to keep her controlled.

Andres
    Hi Goblin,

Okay, I understand "bytch", but what are "wearvoles"?

Thanks,

Jackson

Posting Limitations