Thread: Getting Chicas Pregnant

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Talking Rumor has it...

I have heard many rumors about Ms. Erica's bambina's fatherly roots, so to speak! I have also heard that the "tramp stamp" makes an EXCELLENT target when pulling out for the MONEY $Shot deposit! LOL.

Coach
    Last edited by Coach 245; 06-15-07 at 00:26. Reason: punctuation

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    Erica's bambino? Since many of you mongers ''barebacked'' her, who is da poppa?
    I can only think of one monger on this forum who admits to "barebacking" working chicas.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
    I think she got the Sidney one removed. The current advertising reads, "David".
    Remember Sidney could be also known as "David", after all he has been known by many names even on this forum.

It is true however that the "Tramp Stamp" on Erica's back reads "David".

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    She has "Sidney" tattooed on her ass?

No wonder he fled for the DR. The process servers can't reach him there.
    I think she got the Sidney one removed. The current advertising reads, "David".

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
    The tattoo she has indicates ownership of said bambino, I believe.
    She has "Sidney" tattooed on her ass?

No wonder he fled for the DR. The process servers can't reach him there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    Erica's bambino? Since many of you mongers ''barebacked'' her, who is da poppa?
    The tattoo she has indicates ownership of said bambino, I believe.

Mongers-

The morning after pill costs $12 AR, although not every pharmacy carries it and some claim it is by prescription only. I bought it at a pharmacy on Marcelo T. De Alvear near the corner of Parana.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Pregnant Chicas

Abortion is illegal in Argentina but for about 900 pesos it can be done. (maybe 700 too)

The morning after pill is about 42 pesos and a much better option!

Just flip them over and you won't have to worry about it!

I had a girl come back to me saying that her "latest" baby was mine. I asked for a blood test and she refused. So I must assume she was trying to scam me (and possibly others!) They can come after you here, but most (99.9%) don't have the money or brains to fiqure out how to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsman
    While it might be true that it's difficult for Argentina chica to come after you for child support. But if you knowingly did her bareback and got her pregnant, do you feel to have any responsibility at all for your action?
    Well yes if I did get her pregnant knowingly I would feel a responsibility and help out. If I was getting scammed into it by her I would not.

As it is nobody is pregnant yet.

Goblin

Quote Originally Posted by Goblin
    Well that is good. In Gringoville it is a nightmare when the government comes after you for that sort of thing.

Goblin
    While it might be true that it's difficult for Argentina chica to come after you for child support. But if you knowingly did her bareback and got her pregnant, do you feel to have any responsibility at all for your action?

Quote Originally Posted by Andres
    You don't have that much to worry about. These girls already have kids and, if they cannot secure a monthly compensation from the kids' fathers in Argentina, much less from a gringo who lives no one knows for sure where.

They are entitled to ask for genetic confirmation, but that requires a lawyer and money, something that chicas lack.

Andres
    Well that is good. In Gringoville it is a nightmare when the government comes after you for that sort of thing.

Goblin

Quote Originally Posted by Goblin
    Fair enough but first I would like to know. What are the consequences?
    You don't have that much to worry about. These girls already have kids and, if they cannot secure a monthly compensation from the kids' fathers in Argentina, much less from a gringo who lives no one knows for sure where.

They are entitled to ask for genetic confirmation, but that requires a lawyer and money, something that chicas lack.

Andres

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Stormin
    Spread your genes and accept the consequences.

This is man's destiny, is it not?
    Fair enough, but first I would like to know. What are the consequences?

Question Why Not?

Spread your genes and accept the consequences.

This is man's destiny, is it not?

Posting Limitations