Thread: Best Areas to Rent-Buy-Live in Buenos Aires

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Keep in mind that the economic geography of Argentina isn't the same as America. The best homes and neighborhoods aren't always in the suburbs; in fact, some of the poorest areas of Buenos Aires are in the far suburbs. That said, I do think San Isidro is a nice area with plenty of very attractive single-family houses. However, some areas of Palermo and Belgrano are just as nice, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlandoirish
    Mongers:

I'm researching which areas are the best to buy houses in BsAs 'burbs. Anyone have any incite? So far, reasonable areas are:

Lomas de San Isidro.

San Rafael.

Martínez.

OtownIrish
    Hi Orlandoirish:

San Isidro and Martinez are in the northern Buenos Aires area and are good areas to buy property, but not really for investing (I. E. For buying and selling in a mid -term period) since prices are among the highest in the local market. If you scope is to use the properties for recurring visitis to BA, live there, or rent the places, it is then a good investment. But unless I misunderstood you, San Rafael is a town in the western province of Mendoza (which has winery activities, among others like tourism, mainly because there is nice canyon nearby - Athuel's Canyon) Did you mean this town?

Cheers!
    Last edited by Guiller; 01-02-06 at 12:29. Reason: spelling

Best areas to buy a house.

Mongers:

I'm researching which areas are the best to buy houses in BsAs 'burbs. Anyone have any incite? So far, reasonable areas are:

Lomas de San Isidro.

San Rafael.

Martínez.

OtownIrish

Best Areas to Rent-Buy-Live in Buenos Aires

Posting Limitations