Thread: 2006 Travel Reports

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Thumbs up Back on track!

Daddy, Stowe!

Now, THAT's what I'm talking about! This is how the board used to be, and I sure appreciate your getting it back on track.

Keep them coming.

how rude would this be?

I'm preparing for my 3rd trip and I've got my targets from diligent Internet research. I'll have Roxanne set them up.

I've also stored their pictures on my Palm - how bad would it be to compare the pics to them in person? They are advertising something - and I never like false advertising.

Woweee Exon! You lucky bugger. Since you got there first I have to ask: Does she have a sister? I hope Candela doesn't see this. She'll kill you!

She looks perfect for you, Exon! An a virgin, no less. Too bad she just sucks at cooking, and doesn't suck something else.

Retired Member

Unhappy

Just to give Mongers an idea of what I'm faced with up here go to this link on Craigs List.

http://phoenix.**********.org/w4m/148981956.html

Type in craigs list, all one work with lower caps where the stars are

You might have to copy and paste the above, but try it.

I telling You Mongers, You can't make up Shit like this, its real.

Oh Whoo is Me.

Exon
    Last edited by Exon123; 04-08-06 at 17:07. Reason: URL

Yeah Exon I am really sad for your situation so I am going to call Gisell. So you can just think about what I am going to do her.

Wink

Exon,

Your post left me in tears. I covered my eyes with my paws and wept. Why don't you bag the SP lifestyle and get your fat ass down here! In the meantime, hope this helps:

http://sweet-handjob-movies.com/samarra/index100.html

The Dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Two Nice Reports Stowe, Thank You.

But at least Your "Their" and Not "Here"

At least you have the option to Fuck or not to Fuck. What you rightfully threw out of your room on a $50 USD dollar deal in Argentina would be pure Gold here in Sex Prison, A definate Repete.

Why if she lived near me we'd become "Fuck Buddies" and I'd see her a couple times a week.

I'm so Depressed.

Exon

Retired Member

Unhappy

Two Nice Reports Stowe, Thank You.

But at least Your "There" and Not "Here"

At least you have the option to Fuck or not to Fuck. What you rightfully threw out of your room on a $50 USD dollar deal in Argentina would be pure Gold here in Sex Prison, A definate repeat.

Why if she lived near me we'd become "Fuck Buddies" and I'd see her a couple times a week.

I'm so Depressed.

Exon

Stowe long report day 1 chica #2

First went to dinner with Dickhead and Daddy Rulz. Well, we had dinner now time for some dessert so we went to the Triangle. Ness was the slowest I have ever seen it. Perhaps 2 men and 4 chicas were there. This was around midnight.

Head over to Catto's. There were a ton of good looking chicas and not a lot of men. This was definitely a target-rich environment. We sit at a table near some chicas standing next to us just waiting for someone to ask them over. There were two-chicas that had great asses, one tall with a fishnet-type skirt. The other a shorter morena.

Each time I looked at the short morena she would do a sexy little dance and put on a little dance and give me a big smile. Daddy and I agree she is interesting and I invite her to sit with (on! Me. She sits and talks with us for perhaps 10 minutes never asking that I buy her a drink. She waits until I offer. Bueno!

Sole is her name. A 5.3 morena with medium-long brown hair, great legs and ass. I like her face however her teeth, especially the front two, were not great.

Once I buy her a drink, I start the test drive. While doing some light French kissing, my fingers explore the dark secrets of her butt, traveling between the cheeks going as far down and in as I could. She is responsive. I then feel her tits and notice the bra is fairly thick but again she is responsive. Again, while French kissing my hand finds its way between her legs and begins massaging her pussy. Her reaction? She begins massaging my now expanding dick.

With a successful test drive and my motor is beginning to run hot, on to the interview.

Me: Por la cita, necesito una chupa sin condom.

Sole: Si, no problema (with a big smile) Bueno again!

Me: Me gusta sexo completo, es disponible?

Sole: Si (and she proceeds to confirm)

Sole: Sexo en vagina y cola.

Me: Si.

Sole: Si, no problema.

We return to talking about other things. She is a portena and has / is going to college (not sure exactly) and she speaks some English (not a good sign in my book) I laughingly tell her that I am nervous about chicas that speak English, but I don't explain why (probably couldn't with my Spanish anyway) She laughs and we continue to fondle each other, drink and talk some more.

Now to the big question.

Me: Quanto questa por una hora why media?

Sole: tres cientos pesos.

Me: (I just laugh and shake my head)

Sole: Dos cientos pesos.

Me: Es mucho. Necesito pensar de eso. (I need to think about that)

We drink, talk and fondle some more. I mention to Dickhead what has transpired and he says I shouldn't take her. Besides her bad teeth (not that bad to me but then I had had ½ bottle of wine and two drinks and no sleep for 36 hours) Dickhead cannot say why but his instincts say not to go with her. At the very least, he suggests offering less (I never pay over 150 for a club chica unless it's a lot more time-like 2-3 hours) with the proviso that I may pay more if I decide to explore her cola.

To Sole: Ciento y cincuenta pesos why posible mas si uso tu cola (150 and possibly more if I fuck her in the ass)

Sole: Si.

Me: Bien. I summarize -150 pesos con BBBJ y cola por una hora y media (90 minutes)

Sole: Si.

In the apartment we begin kissing and fondle one another. Quickly the clothes are off and surprise, her tits are very small. While her nipples are very long, the bra must have been heavily padded. Note to self: feel chicas up INSIDE their bras going forward.

On the bed I am on top and work on those great nipples, then move to her pussy. The INSTANT I begin eating her, she begins loud moans. This pisses me off a bit because I don't like chicas to fake it, or at least fake it a fucking hell of a lot better! After a couple of minutes she flips me over and begins the BBBJ. It is ok but a bit too little pressure. Lots of saliva and mostly all mouth, which is good. After about 3 minutes she mentions the condom (bad sign #2. I tell her more sucking and she returns to her duty. After about another 4 minutes she reaches for and opens a condom. I tell her I want more BBBJ and she says she is just getting it ready.

Perhaps 3 more minutes of sucking and she reaches for the condom and finally I say to her its apparent she wants this over and she mentions that she must return to the club afterward. I say yeah but after 90, not 20, minutes. She complains a bit and I tell her that she should leave. She asks why and I say she is in a hurry and the BBBJ was too short. She says she did it for 15-20 minutes. Yeah, perhaps in another universe where time moves a hell of a lot faster than in this one!

I told her it's obvious she wants this to end fast so she can return to the club, which she confirms that she will have to return to the club. I tell her to get dressed and I will pay her 70 pesos. She says why and I tell her the 150 was for 90 minutes that included sex and la cola and I didn't get either. I told her that 70 was probably too much. She then has the balls (irony here? To pleading ask for taxi money. I tell her no way. I mention that my friends will know not to take her and this just hurts her because word will get around about her.

We argue a bit more as she is dressing and again she asks me for taxi money. I again strongly refuse. Then I walk to the door and open it as she is dressing in the living room and wait.

She leaves with a huff and I go to bed fucking horny. Two chicas and no cola, todavia!

With all this, I have to admit that even with this bad experience, I still love playing the games with the club chicas. The fondling, the interviewing, the negotiating.

Today is another day.

My new saying: demasiado chicas, no suficiente tiempo.

My new rules: trust Dickhead's instincts and follow my instincts and NEVER cita with a chica that speaks any English!

And DR, I agree she looked hot and I would have loved exploring her ass but alas, it was not too be.

Suerte,

Stowe

Stowe's report day 1

Got in around 9am and arrived at the apartment about 11am. Thanks Mat for the ride, I appreciate it.

Before coming here I decided to explore a bit more than in the past. After all isn't that what man is suppose to do?

I decided to try something different. I found some internet chicas that turned me on and searched in a local forum (as best I could) to see if there were any reviews on these chicas. If there weren't or if they were bad, I passed on them. If they good I decided I would try a couple.

I am happy I did.

I found Candela this way. Evidently, she works in an apartment in Belgrano but the reviewer didn't mention that in his review. Not a big deal. I called her at noon for a 3:30 appointment. After some struggles with communication we agreed on a time and price. She asked 150P for 1 hour but we agreed to 200 pesos for 90 minutes (she in fact ended up staying for an extra 20 minutes beyond that, despite the fact that she said la hefa is a asshole and didn't like the girls doing that) More than I usually pay but I got more time than I normally ask for so round 2 was possible.

She arrived about 20 minutes late, not a problem. She is about 5.6, 115 lbs with a very cute face, great smile and big tits-about 95's. The tits are a big soft for being 23 (and no she has no kids, or so she says) Her ass is fantastic-definitely a fuckable ass (if you perverts like that sort of thing) Reddish-brown hair draped down to the middle of her back. Now I never go for a CBJ-those things should be outlawed-but I decided to accept it this time because: she was hot, appeared to have a great attitude and she was PARAGUAYA! Now I have never met a Paraguaya that wasn't great in bed and boy she didn't disappoint. Her CBJ was exellent and I could have even CIM CBJ because of her sucking and teasing skills. She was also very active during sex, very much enjoyed my munching on her to a proper climax (which she told me very few men do because they only care about themselves getting off) Fucked her in cowgirl, missionary and doggy. Damn was she good. In missionary she spread her legs wide open as I was pounding her, thrusting into me all the while.

Of couse, her ass was next on the menu but after trying to get in, I had to quit. Evidently, the madam forces the girls to put completo in their ads which they have to pay for) even if they don't like it. She had only been fucked in the ass 1 other time and she was very nervous about the pain so I think her sphincter muscle was so constricted that I could get in (that or perhaps it was my 6 inch diameter?-more like 6 mm)

What was best about her was her attitude. She was delightful.

She makes 80 pesos out of 200 but then is charged for the laundry, ads, etc. We may fuck the chicas but the duenos really fuck them over so much more!

She asked if I was going to call her again and I would (and probably will) repeat if only because of her attitude. If only I could fuck her ass!

The only negative was the fucking madam called her about 3 times keeping an eye on her. Each time she asked me if it was ok to get it, 2 times I swas cool and she kept the call short (less than a minute) The third time, I told her to ignore it.

Probably a TLN tonight from a club chica.

Suerte.

Stowe

PS Hope this satisfies Marak5 so he won't have me kicked off the forum, now.

Talking

Daddy (Mickey Spillane) Rulz,

Yes, you do OWE me one, and I know you are good for it. As for details, maybe Marak5 should watch what he asks for! Your account might have made him pull the sheet over his head.

Dog

As John Riggins once said, You are "bored, broke and BACK!"

Daddy Rulz,

I rarely compliment any reports, but kudos to your inclusion of the sick and perverted details that I enjoy reading. I too am a big fan of big breast implants, except I tend to stick to the non pros for the most part.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Daddy

Great report DR. Sorry to hear about your breakup. I know it's difficult to get back into the game.

The info you have provided in the past has been very useful and insightful. Glad to have you back providing info to the board. This board has gone down hill big-time and we need more guys providing info. If I were here more often, I could provide more info. But rest assured, I will be there in a couple of days and will be providing detailed information.

Take care. Suerte.

Stowe

first report in oh quite sometime

As some of you guys know I've been involved for the last year and a half with a really sweet Portena. I did monger a bit during this time but didnt think it appropriate to post the details. Thats over now and its back to the apts and clubs full time. I don't want to go into detail about what happened as it would be inapropriate to do so here. Some of you guys that were close to us if you care to PM me.

On to the pussy:

Newport-On the very day she gave me the sad news Daddy found himself at Newport, a couple years ago I had pulled a chicka out of there that was outstanding. I had looked for her a time or two before but couldnt find her, seemed like fate to me. Elisabeth is her name I've posted picks of her before. We negotiated a price and took off to the tello. She was as hot as I remembered. Blonde, tight body, GREAT BIG FAKE TITS that Daddy loves.

We fucked around for a little bit, (I was still in making love to a girlfriend mode) ate her pussy, got a VERY good BBBJ and fucked her for a while, then pulled it out did her Russian for a while and spooged on her titties. Very nice, expensive but shes one of my favorites and it was worth it to me. Ill prolly do her from time to time but too expensive for my budget on a regular basis.

Maipu 429 There used to be a chicka here named Sofia that was another favorite. When I got there she wasnt working as I knew she wouldnt be due to conversations with another monger but I was hoping. Three chickas presented, one fat, one old and one near perfect though lacking the HUGE FAKE TITS I like. Mara, 22 slim body, very pretty face, well formed natural c cups. 150 for the hour completa. This price is a little high for privados, but the facilities are the best in town (havent been to that million dollar place whos name slips my mind though) IMHO and completa is another one of Daddys kinks. Ate her pussy for awhile and she was responding a bit but she was also resistant to pleasure. Capt Dave and I have been around this issue a few times. Daddy thinks that while the act is professional, and I am the center of attention a little time paving the way usually reaps good rewards. Anyway she was unresponsive to my efforts so as Dickhead would say "fuck her" I stripped off the condom, stuck my dick down her throat and skull fucked her till she gagged a bit, slipped the condom on and doggied her for awhile. Then grabbed the lube (insist on prime azul as the have packets of lube) and rogered her very hard in the final frontier. I had her facing the mirror in the pink room and could tell that she wasnt very into the act. However as I have a bit of anger to work out regarding the girlfriend it was just what the doctor ordered. She is moving to another privado and I will post the location when I have it. Not sure if I would repete at 150 pesos but I no doubt would at 100.

Cattos-Wanted to find Romina, found Romina. Romina didnt remember me at first but then she did. I live in a pension (rooming house) and you can't bring chickas there so I took her to the tello on San Martin and Romina produced as Romina does. That girl, sucked and fucked my balls off. I ate her pussy for quite sometime and though some disagree either Romina came like a frieght train or deserves an acadamy award for her preformance. At one point I was fucking her on one of those love seats in front of the mirror and she was screaming so load the people in the next room were banging on the wall. (Maybe it was their bed banging on the wall, who knows) Anyway I finished by jacking off on her tits while she masturbated. It was very cool, I dropped her 200 P whiched pissed Dickhead off and contributed to the rise in pussy price but Romina is worth an extra 50 p to me as time is never an issue and service is ALWAYS first rate.

Mansion-Dickhead and the Captain organized a party on Sunday and Daddy was in attendance. First I was fucking around with this chicka in the pool but she had some attitudanal problems as Mike Tyson would say and then the twins showed up and I passed her on to Dogboy (I owe you one for that dog) and IMMEDIATLY put my dick in front of one of the Marias, she was quick to understand my meaning and gestured upstairs with her eyes. Daddy nodded in affermation and indicated I wanted both. (TWINS, BLONDE TWINS!!!! I FUCKING LOVE THIS PLACE) Exit the comfort of the kitchen and enter the decedance of the blue room. One twin went to the potty and the other started kissing me on the wide expance of bed. Soon both were naked and bouncing with Yo. Anybody who has seen their pics knows that one has a better body but neither is unaceptable. Many many positions as Daddy satisfied all of his sick depraved fantasys involving twins. The only part unfullfiled was the twin 69, they don't go there and I can blame them. Though one did suck the others tittys while I fucked her. I gave a nod to some oral action but one Maria had the worst smelling pussy I have ever been near so I VERY quickly detored away. The finish was me jacking off on their smiling faces. Seriously I'm not making that up, they asked me to cum on their faces and they where smiling and giggling while I did it. Sir Richard had been holding some funds for me so I couldnt pay them right away. I decided that 100P was good enough for them even though they insisted on 150 cada una. Daddy fully has his wits back so I did the appropriate thing and told them no and kissed them on the cheek and walked away. Chickas here really do look for strong guys.

Thats the story so far, a few observations.

Prices generally have gone up, quality remains fairly constant, club prices for drinks are fucking nuts. Daddy will probably spend most of his Argentina Economic recovery funds in privados. There is one in my neighborhood I want to check out and a 70P one in my exnovias barrio as well that I will visit.

I'm going to go to Cordoba next week to spend some time fucking a girl I met on Amigos.com 2 years ago. Interestingly enough she had a boyfriend until 2 weeks ago and now she doesnt (fate again) We both understand it is only friends with benifits so it should be fun. At least I understand it that way which is good enough for me. I can tell you this, breaking up with a chicka here sure is better than doing it in SP. I don't have to sit around the apt being lonely, fucking some cute 25 year old is generally just a colectivo ride away.

You can look forward to more mispelled grammaticly incorrect posts from this reporter in the future.

Marak does this satisfy my posting requirements?

no reports

Daddy Rulz has been in retirement for the past year and a half because he was involved with a really sweet woman here. However that seems to be ending (can't quite bring myself to say its over though I need to start thinking like that) Next week I'm off to Cordoba if I can work out the money issues to spend sometime with an old Amagovia (non pro, prolly no reports on the Cordoba scene) When I get back look for that to change.

For the last year and a half I have followed the forum and been more than willing to share my experiance in chica management, the BsAs scene and also airline issues as I worked for one for a long time. I think Ive been doing my part for the team.

I can also add that in the last year I have not been in any flame wars with any other posters.

Quote Originally Posted by Marak5
    Looks like we have no reports from stowe, daddy rulz, hunt99, doggboy, dickhead, exon123, thomaso, easy go, papa benito, jamito carero, or any of the other experts. Jackson it's time to clean house and ban all these members.

Marak

Posting Limitations