Thread: 2006 Travel Reports

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Marak5
    Looks like we have no reports from stowe, daddy rulz, hunt99, doggboy, dickhead, exon123, thomaso, easy go, papa benito, jamito carero, or any of the other experts. Jackson it's time to clean house and ban all these members.

Marak
    Let's see, I was last in BA in early January. I posted reports in January. Not so hard to figure out, is it?

ghost town

Looks like we have no reports from stowe, daddy rulz, hunt99, doggboy, dickhead, exon123, thomaso, easy go, papa benito, jamito carero, or any of the other experts. Jackson it's time to clean house and ban all these members.

Marak

Doesn't make SENSE to check out SENS!

Thanks Jaimito Cartero. I ran into Dickhead in Catto's the other night, he has it on good advice that Sens is nothing special, and also may have mob involvement that makes it prone to all kind of other potential problems. Or that's what I understood anyway. Anyway, left him looking happy chatting up some babe in his now near porteno level castellano!

NonSENS

Quote Originally Posted by Coupe66
    Has anyone tried the club SENS, between Esmeralda and Maipu on Paraguay. It has opened since I was last here, 8 months ago, when I passed by saw some a couple of hot looking ladies heading inside. Anyoner tried it out? Might be brilliant, might be complete shit for all I know!
    Almost every new club that opens is not high on the mongering list. Many clubs will change names once or twice a year, as they get known as clip joints.

Obviously I don't know anything about this particular club, but very few good, new places open in BA.

SENS, any good?

Has anyone tried the club SENS, between Esmeralda and Maipu on Paraguay. It has opened since I was last here, 8 months ago, when I passed by saw some a couple of hot looking ladies heading inside. Anyoner tried it out? Might be brilliant, might be complete shit for all I know!

Thanks

Thanks for the advice. I'll have to do my research now.

Hassids

It would have probably been better for you to have done some homework and RTFF before you arrived in Buenos Aires. The answers to your questions are all in here. Pussy is worth having to do some actual work on your own regarding research.

Suerte,

Stowe

First Time in AR

Gentlemen,

Juist arrived in BA. After reading many many posts, I was wondering if anyone could recommend the best places (apartments, clubs, streets, ect. And times for finding the best looking BA girls. Cost is not much of a factor and any chica that is into rimming is a definate plus.

Thanks,

Retired Member

Smile

Fuck It Worked.

I miss nothing that go's on in Buenos Aires while I'm in Sex Prison Jackson.

And again I'm elated for you and out from the stress you've been under.

Exon

Retired Member

Talking

All Right Jackson.

Heres a link to the whole "Paris Hilton Fuck" scene, all 37 minutes of it which everyone can watch for free.

http://www.xxxmoviemart.com/boards/x...7/107119.shtml

If it doesn't post there's going to be a riot on the board. Lets see if it works.

Exon

Exon,

That makes two very funny posts you've made in the last couple of months (I'm still using "masterbation by proxy")

Hope the sticky keyboard doesn't affect your spelling!

FT.

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Jackson what the Fuck is wrong with this Bull Shit soft ware and why can't I can copy and paste, see below.

Congratulation on your HUGE HUGE victory by the way.

Exon.

Retired Member

Jackson what the Fuck is wrong with this Bull Shit soft ware and why can't I can copy and paste, see below.

Congratulation on your HUGE HUGE victory by the way.

Exon

Hi Exon,

You can copy and paste. That's a Windows function over which my software has no effect.

Thanks for your comment regarding my victory, although I didn't know that you were following the developments.

Thanks,

Jackson

Ok. I think you need a vacation!

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123

I was surfen the net and thought I'd look at a few Argentine working girls and started looking threw the girls on this site.

I got so horny I started "Jacking Off" and "Came" on my key board.

Exon

Retired Member

Talking Sex Prison

I was surfen the net and thought I'd look at a few Argentine working girls and started looking threw the girls on this site.

I got so horny I started "Jacking Off" and "Came" on my key board.

Exon

Exon,

More information than I needed to know.

Thanks,

Jackson

El Alamo

Will be here tonight at 1030p or so watching the UNC-Duke basketball game with my buddy D-Rock, If anyone is interested. Game tipoff is 11pm BA time.

Posting Limitations