Thread: How much money do chicas earn?

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionadwc  [View Original Post]
    A question: why are most chicas reluctant to do deals outside the clubs. Have gone to various Boliches and had a good time with some chicas, they have given me their number, often without me asking, and then when I call they tell me to return to the club. But on another occasion I took out a dancer, and she had no problems in making arrangements outside the club. Are the chicas required to fulfil a quota of drink purchases? Or are they worried the club will find out? Just curious about all of this.
    They have a number of days they have to work a week. Top 20% 4 days, midrange girls 5 days, fuglies 6 days. The dancers have more days off so they can milk you one day and still bang their boyfriend one day, and go to church with their mom a day.

Retired Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    Here in Vicente Lopez, there are 4 privados within walking distance of the mansion for 30-50 pesos a half hour and all offer experiences very, very similar to masturbating. So, I think Exon's estimate is high.

Santa Fe 3373 also offers this type of assembly line fast food jack off sex for I believe it is 40 pesos.

But at least now we know how Exon became a millionaire.

I had a baseball coach one time who said, "Every time you think you want some pussy, jack off and put $5 in the trunk of your car" (this was a LONG time ago) I followed his advice 50%.
    $200 peso's isn't "Jacking Off" thats real authenic live pussy. Un-like your 30 to 50 peso experience's, which as quoted is very, very similar to "Wacking Off".

Exon

I talked these days with a "reliable source" and was given the information that as an average she would make aboth A$R 4000. At this time of the year, it would be very slow, and she also experienced sitting around several days in a row without a single client.

This is a girl working out of one of the expensive Recoleta clubs.

El Alemán

Here in Vicente Lopez, there are 4 privados within walking distance of the mansion for 30-50 pesos a half hour and all offer experiences very, very similar to masturbating. So, I think Exon's estimate is high.

Santa Fe 3373 also offers this type of assembly line fast food jack off sex for I believe it is 40 pesos.

But at least now we know how Exon became a millionaire.

I had a baseball coach one time who said, "Every time you think you want some pussy, jack off and put $5 in the trunk of your car" (this was a LONG time ago). I followed his advice 50%.

Retired Member

Talking

Every time you masturbate you save $200 peso's.

Exon

To give some sense of scale of the local economy to help contrast or even negotiate terms with chicas of the night with, a good paying job for a professional college graduate type position as an engineer, architect, etc. Is about 2000p a month.

Working as a host or hostess at a restaurant in Recoleta earns the person there about 900-1000p a month if they have no additional language skills, and about 1100-1200p a month if they have some additional language skills like english. With most working a 6 day a week, 8-10 hr a day min. Schedule.

The truly sad part on even the highest end of the scale is a surgeon in Buenos Aires makes about on average in a month what a not-so-good surgeon makes in a day in the USA.

Which just goes to show that where ever you are, working for a salary basically is a losing proposition for true independence. Start your own company or own your own business.

On the chica earnings side, no idea but I do know from personal experience that on the high side most will jump at the chance to earn a $2k US / mo deal, so I'm assuming the actual base level you could make an earnings deal for is far less, say in the $1k to 1.5k US for a month.

This seems reasonable as most average working Argentinians I've talked to said that while a 2k peso / month job is considered a very good college graduate job, the "fantastic" salary would be about 5-6k pesons a month, or roughly equivalent to about $2k US / mo.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    Well Punter me lad I hate to tell you but a lot of chicks don't quit working when they get their period. They use sponges. This includes certain Mexicans of our acquaintance.
    No sense in interrupting the cash "flow".

Well Punter me lad I hate to tell you but a lot of chicks don't quit working when they get their period. They use sponges. This includes certain Mexicans of our acquaintance.

Bany,

I have my own opinion about how naïve this guy is but I have decided to keep it to myself. Hopefully someday he'll look back and see how stupid he has been. May be he won't but I really don't give a flying leap.

One thing I would like to share is my experience at 3373 Santa Fe back in September. The price I paid on the first visit was 70 pesos/hour. I offered the same chica two days later 180 pesos for a three hour session. She happily accepted it and I had a good time. I know it is only $10 but it is the principle. I don't know if the house or the chica had to eat the difference, I hope it was the house instead of the chica. So you see there is some negotiation/discount for a multi-hour session at privados also.

Sportsman

Crazy math!

I never bothered with any of the math wizard's posts, because I think he is one of the biggest fools I ever encountered on this board.

But one thing, which have been cited by many mongers, especially newbies, constantly bothers me. There is a misconception about hourly rate and the total charge for the session by a club girl. In privados (where it is half an hour or an hour) things may be different, but when you take out a girl from a club, the money you should pay is for the entire session, not by the hour (even when she quotes you by the hour) If somebody pay 700 USD for 7 hours (@100 USD per hour) then the girl knows that she found the biggest sucker in the world. If I would pay her 700 USD, then she will be pinned down and my dick will be in her pussy for whole 7 hours and we all know that is never the case.

Even for internet girls who charges 150 Peso per hour, I never paid them more than 200 Peso, after spending almost three hours with them. It is crazy to multiply the hourly rate with the time spent.

If she really wants the hourly rate, then she should leave after an hour or should remind you that you are on the second hour. At this point, it is your call, whether to continue or not.

Bandy

Question

Thomaso,

I'd say you are right on the mark, and in a better position to know about the chicas in BA. His math also doesn't take into account that most girls have to take a few days off about every 28 days. Do you think he has been around enough girls to know this?

Punter 127

The clubs girls do not make that much money. Do not believe this hype. Houses in the provinces (Merlo for example) can be bought for less than 30,000 pesos. A local told me he can buy a house with a pool in his barrio for 50,000 pesos. As with all things money, most people exaggerate almost 50%. I would guess she makes 3000 pesos per month, not dollars. If she is a top provider. That is probably the average because there are some slow times here during a month.

As well, some chicas remember the one client who overpaid them years ago and they think that should be their price everytime.

I was out last week and the clubs were screaming for clients. Many girls sitting unattended for hours. Now, when it is 3am and someone offers 100 pesos per hour do you think she will hold out for more? Especially if her tightwad boyfriend didn't send her any money this month. Chicas always overinflate their value to impress their customers and try to squeeze out a few more bucks.

I would go to Solid Gold and try to personally report on the "favorita" except the place is a ripoff drink selling joint and I stopped going there two years ago. Glad to see they still bring in the suckers.

One chica told me it costs about 100p a month for one advert (listing) on a major website. So you have to figure these girls with 10 different adverts are paying perhaps 1000p a month, and are obviously / probably getting more work.

My chica in Solid Gold was making a lot. She had been working about a year but already bought a house in the provincia and she told me it cost about 70,000 pesos.

She works 6 nights a week. She says she pretty much always gets 1 guy per night. Rarely does she accept less than 100usd per hour. So she gets at minim 6 * 300 * 4 = 7200 pesos per month.

She is very sweet with all the guys, gets many repeats, talks great with the customers, etc. One of the more popular girls there.

She told me the maximum she got from a guy was 700usd in 1 night for 7 hours. So 2100 pesos in 1 single night.

She gets a lot of repeats from foreigners taking her out for multiple hours.

She told me that its pretty common for guys to take her for multiple hours, so say 2 times per week she gets 500 pesos, sometimes less sometimes a lot more so that's on the low side.

So (2*500 + 4*300)*4 = 8800 or close to 3000usd per month.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancesw /Chicas
    Andres,

This girl you are talking. That's Deborah right? From Salome?

Last I heard she cut a deal with an Italian guy and went to live there.

What a loss!

DWC
    That's right. It's her.

Looking backwards, I wonder how did managed this girl to have always a warm smile for the HUGE stream of johns who wanted to nail her (although she hardened a bit after her 4th year on providing service)

Thanks for the info.

Andres

Posting Limitations