Thread: How much money do chicas earn?

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Andres,

This girl you are talking. That's Deborah right? From Salome?

Last I heard she cut a deal with an Italian guy and went to live there.

What a loss!

DWC

Girls Ive talked to at SF 1707, Affaire Puerreydon, Envidia claim to make about p3,000/mo and sometimes more. These are midrange places where 30min costs p60 to p100. Thats a VERY good salary here - an incredible salary if you are 23yo and have low education and/or training. I know 2 girls that are saving up to buy a house (remember, houses where they are buying in provincia are dirt cheap) and are apparently well on thier way to achieving their goal.

These are more popular girls since I notice that if I don't select them then someone else quickly does. You see a fair amount however that almost never seem to get chosen and are always just hanging at the bar. I'm sure they earn a lot less.

I can't express this in numerical values (4s-6s, 7s or 8s) as I don't understand what they mean.

As of last count (May actually), here is what Argentines make in pesos/mo:
    24% Under $500
    30% $501 to $800
    20% $801 to $1,200
    15% $1,201 to $2,000
    11% over $2,000

So 3,000/mo is more than what 95% of the population makes. If Im a middle class Argentine making p700/mo I will be expecting very good service from a girl Im paying 1/2 of my weekly salary for a 30min session. So should you - never take any kind of shit from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Andres
    My guess is that average chicas working consistently make between ARS 2000 and ARS 3000. However, since they usually are anything but consistent, I would suggest between ARS 1000 and ARS 1500.

Busy season is whenever they need money to pay bills and out of traditional vacation periods (January, Easter, etc)

Beautiful girls at Madahos may make fortunes, such as ARS 10000 and up. I know of a savvy girl who bought an apartment in Nuņez and changed her car twice working in an average boliche. She was really consistent and provided high quality service, which is something that many girls cannot provide.

Hope this helps,

Andres
    Can not provide a high level of service? I guess not everyone is cut out to be a sex trade worker. I would not thrive in this profession either. Your figure of 1000 to 1500 is about what I though they make.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudolph
    I"m trying to find out what the chicas earn on a monthly basis. I know that answer depends on many variables but generally what would a 7 to 8 chica earn in a prominent club of 25 to 30 girls?

How about the 4 to 6's. A rough guess would be good enough of an answer.

When is the busy season for the chicas? The ratio was way off in favor of the customers last time I was there. 25 chicas to maybe two or three customers. How do they make any money this way and do things improve for them during any particular time of year.
    My guess is that average chicas working consistently make between ARS 2000 and ARS 3000. However, since they usually are anything but consistent, I would suggest between ARS 1000 and ARS 1500.

Busy season is whenever they need money to pay bills and out of traditional vacation periods (January, Easter, etc)

Beautiful girls at Madahos may make fortunes, such as ARS 10000 and up. I know of a savvy girl who bought an apartment in Nuņez and changed her car twice working in an average boliche. She was really consistent and provided high quality service, which is something that many girls cannot provide.

Hope this helps,

Andres

How much money do chicas earn?

I"m trying to find out what the chicas earn on a monthly basis. I know that answer depends on many variables but generally what would a 7 to 8 chica earn in a prominent club of 25 to 30 girls?

How about the 4 to 6's. A rough guess would be good enough of an answer.

When is the busy season for the chicas? The ratio was way off in favor of the customers last time I was there. 25 chicas to maybe two or three customers. How do they make any money this way and do things improve for them during any particular time of year.

Posting Limitations