Thread: Diseases

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Very Little Aids In BA!

What ever happened to Herpes? We used to be terrified of catching that shit when we were young! Once you were ¨marked¨you were fucked! Or not fucked was more like it!

Now we worry about AIDS and we do not even think about the big H!

Gonorrea (sp? Or the ¨Clap¨ hurts a lot more than the flu like symptoms that you guys are worrried about!

Back to the subject:

The incidence of AIDS in Argentina is a paltry.00653 %!

Mostly limited to the garbage in Palermo by the park and the drug addicted losers!

Fuck them anyway!

Needle freaks and Transvestites!

The real Chicas do not have AIDS and they keep their little ¨money makers¨as clean as can be!

I've never met a pussy I did'nt like!

Well, there was that one xx year old but that may have been a matter of personal hygiene. Or a lack of education?

Happy Hunting,

Ramiro

And to make things worse, this time of year in BA it seems that the flu is having more fun than even even the hardest chore monger.

Beware of the "flues" you get out of season

Acute bacterial prostatitis

For those of you who like prostate massages, you might want to be mindful of getting acute bacterial prostatitis. I recently had a bout, and the only thing I can trace it to was a prostate massage I received at Magic Hands. (I'm not 100% sure that's how I got it, but I'm pretty damn sure.)

If you're walking along one day just minding your own damn business, and out of the blue you start feeling something like a flu coming on, followed in rapid succession by fever and chills, and possibly difficulty taking a piss...there's a decent chance you might have it.

It's not at all hard to cure. 500mg of levaquin or similar antibiotic for two or three weeks will do it. The difficulty is recognizing it for what it is. There's a strong tendency to chalk it up to a mild flu, since it generally only lasts a few days and feels just like one.

If you don't treat it, it can come back on a reoccurring basis once or twice a year. The reason I was able to spot what I had early was because I had the same thing in the late 90s and let it go on for a couple of years, thinking that I was getting the flu a lot. An astute physician finally figured it out.

Anyway, take it for what it's worth and pay attention to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bairespirata
    First I thought is ws an coincidence, but it's not. Chicas often have a taste of "fish". I don't know if this is their natural taste or if they wash themself with some antibacterical cream, but too many have tasted like this, so it makes me wonder. Anybody else have the same experience?

==============================================

Hi Bairespirata,

I usually squeeze a little lemon juice on them to get rid of the fishy taste.

Thanks,

Jackson
    Haha, alot of these chicks have mild or severe yeast infections or chlamidia, the most common STD. Symptoms of both of these diseases are pretty mild in men but for chicks it makes them pretty uncomfortable. That is why you should never screw an unhappy ***** because it means her crotch is probably bother her.

Make sure your condom goes all the way down the shaft and carry some iodine or rubbing alcohol to clean off immediately after the act and you will probably be fine. The chicks shouldn't use alcohol because if they have yeast it is like throwing gas on a fire but if you use alcohol to kill bacteria before / after soaping down you will be fine. Also, never use the same soap as the girl to clean up, because believe it or not many soaps don't kill bacteria and you may get them transfered that way.

Yeah, I'm a clean freak but I learned the hard way and I have perhaps 30 problem free high risk fucks since I started these simple measures.

DATY-fish smell

Hmmm, either I stop doing it, or use lemon juice as J proposed.

Sounds fishy

Quote Originally Posted by Bairespirata
    First I thought is ws an coincidence, but it's not. Chicas often have a taste of "fish". I don't know if this is their natural taste or if they wash themself with some antibacterical cream, but too many have tasted like this, so it makes me wonder. Anybody else have the same experience?
    Could you be more specific? Does this happen to you during DATY by any chance?

Talking comdoms

Ever heard of wearing a condom during sex with whores? It mite save your life. IMHO.

Hmmm. I did not have that problem in B.A. Or anywhere else in Argentina. But it's certainly been an issue through the years at venues in N. A. At times I've wondered if Tartare Sauce or Horseradish is the answer; "Spice, " as they say, "is the variety of life."

Unhappy Chicas often taste a litlle bit of & quot;fish & quot;

==============================================

Hi Bairespirata,

I usually squeeze a little lemon juice on them to get rid of the fishy taste.

Thanks,

Jackson

I tried that, the pharmacist maintained that its a problem because folks in AR are alergic too but you cannot get non-latex condems here. With such a huge sex industry, I can't imagine it.

Jj

I recommend you go to a pharmacy and ask for: condoms No Latex or sin Latex

non-latex condoms?

I didnt know where else to post this, and I didnt know if it warranted a new thread.

Does anyone know where to find non-latex condoms in AR? For those of us who are alergic to latex, running out of alternatives (like avanti durex) is a disaster!

Jj

I agree; but come to think of it this post really belongs under business opportunities and financial advice.

Goblin.

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    I'm With You Capt Dave.

Thomaso is a friend of mine also and what he say's you can take to the Bank and borrow money on it.

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    Thomaso,

It could be somebody's goofy and bitter ex-wife. Happened before.
    Maybe even your goofy and bitter ex-wife.

You guessed right how did you guess it's me you son of a ***** where are the child support and alamony payments. You can run but you can't hide.

I will have you arrested at the airport when they extradite you from Argentina.

Goblina

No we're not regular Mongers, not healthy, we just liked the working girls of BA because of their attitude. You find better looking working girls in the US but with a bad attitude and at inflated prices.

When factoring in travelling expenses however the only real remaining benefit is their attitude.

As for the rest of what you're going on about, let's take that to the bank , borrow money on it, and start the next financial meltdown in AR so we can all capitalize on falling Real Estate values.

Take it from a senior member, this forum really provides a lot of very good information on BA.

Goblin.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276
    What is going on here? Is this some kind of code from the other team:

"I logged off before he logged on" "uses a wireless laptop downstairs instead of my computer?" "we are friends" "I'm not a full time sexual tourist scowering the globe for prostitution hubs and have no wild reports of my sexual exploits to share with the rest of you." "your theory is all buggered up." "your nut sack is about to fall off" "Well to be honest I am in the experimentation stage right now" "I feel even more foreign in the company of our woman." "Didn't really know what to expect from a recent first time excursion to Argentina and also did not realize that it is a major destination for sexual tourism where hustlers solicit sexual services at every street corner." "I was definately avoiding DATY with these girls"

Have we been inflitrated? Are there Zips in the wire?

Fact is, personal attacks don't bother me. These guys have been on the ropes since round one. These guys are not mongers. Not as we understand it anyhow.

Posting Limitations