Thread: Diseases

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Disclaimer

And I want to add: "Not that there is anything wrong with that." Apologies to Seinfield.

PS: Seminoles should have won! Would have been a hell of an upset.

Later.

Lightbulb

Thomaso,

It could be somebody's goofy and bitter ex-wife. Happened before.

What is going on here? Is this some kind of code from the other team:

"I logged off before he logged on" "uses a wireless laptop downstairs instead of my computer?" "we are friends" "I'm not a full time sexual tourist scowering the globe for prostitution hubs and have no wild reports of my sexual exploits to share with the rest of you." "your theory is all buggered up." "your nut sack is about to fall off" "Well to be honest I am in the experimentation stage right now" "I feel even more foreign in the company of our woman." "Didn't really know what to expect from a recent first time excursion to Argentina and also did not realize that it is a major destination for sexual tourism where hustlers solicit sexual services at every street corner." "I was definately avoiding DATY with these girls"

Have we been inflitrated? Are there Zips in the wire?

Fact is, personal attacks don't bother me. These guys have been on the ropes since round one. These guys are not mongers. Not as we understand it anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Goblin

I'm not a full time sexual tourist scowering the globe for prostitution hubs and have no wild reports of my sexual exploits to share with the rest of you for that simple reason.
    Since you make this admission, I will speak for everybody else who participates in this board and say:

"Shut the fuck up."

Quote Originally Posted by Rudolph
    What is the risk of AIDS and other undesirable chica side effects? Do the girls get monitored. I have noticed that nobody appears the least bit concerned about STD health risks in this forum.
    I don't think your question ever got answered so I thought I might give it a shot.

1. AIDS is everywhere. Based on what I see and read, the AIDS risk in Argentina is more like the the AIDS risk in US / Western Europe rather than in Asia or Africa. For me, that means high-risk activities like unprotected anal sex or sharing needles is insane (at least to me) unprotected regular sex is stupid, and everything else is well worth the risk. But I know guys that go bareback regularly and others that won't engage in unprotected oral sex.

2. Not talking about STDs isn't the same as not thinking about them. I'm sure there are plenty of people with the usual STDs in BA. I think you are far more likely to catch a cold or get a throat infection than an STD. Newbies worry about it, but experienced mongers have already accepted the risks and don't see any reason to discuss it.

3. Some girls might get tested regularly but it's not something you can count on happening in BA. I don't expect it outside of places where paid sex is a legal and regulated business (like Nevada and parts of Europe)

If you are really worried about catching an STD or getting sick, you need to pick a new hobby.

Look Bandy - I don't care about my "Senior Status" here, your theory is all buggered up pal.

Downgrade me to a regular member, I couldn't care less. How's that for your theory.

Way to go on the "serial antagonist theory" after having a confrontation with only one member here who started the whole affair with irrational accusations. My business how I chose to defend myself.

I'm really having to restrain myself from disparaging against your intellect here. It's tough but I think I'll manage.

I'm not a full time sexual tourist scowering the globe for prostitution hubs and have no wild reports of my sexual exploits to share with the rest of you for that simple reason.

Most of my questions have not been addressed before and the search function is not user friendly for newbies. Anyway I'm done dealing with dumb accusations, there is nothing wrong with any of my questions period, and I'm the only one who should be irritated here.

If you don't tolerate newbies just say so and we will take our posts and our business elsewhere.

See ya.

Goblin.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandy
    Jackson,

This Goblin character started posting on 12/28/05. When I posted my response on 1/5/06 (report#9, this thread) questioning whether he and Rudolph are the same person, Goblin's post count was 23 and he was a "regular" member. In two days, he had posted almost 20 times, just commenting and counter-commenting. Guess what he is now. A "senior member"!

He did not have a single report. He created a new thread with a mild question, somebody took the bait and he ran with it. His sole purpose was to get the post count high to be a "senior member" and avoid any kind of moderation.

He will do the same thing with his "alter ego", Rudolph.

This is the first time I noticed a serious flaw in automatic awarding of Senior Membership with 25 posts. You relied on a honor system. However, there will always be characters who will try to beat the rules.

In my opinion, Goblin should immediately be downgraded to regular member. Let him earn his stripes, by putting up some actual reports. Just not comments and counter comments with abusive attitudes.

At this point, I also think, he is a borderline serial antagonist.

He started posting on 12/28/05. If he would have taken the time to RTFF, he could have come accross your answer to STD issue in the following link, under 2005 reports. And every newbie should RTFF at least the trip report sections, before they post a very common question. Thomaso had every right to be irritated.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...&postcount=669

The link is only, two months old!

He embarked with an agenda to antagonise members, so that he can run with the thread and increase his post count. Just ask yourself, a newbie, with no real report, got to be a senior member in 10 days! Amazing ploy!

Bandy.

David,

He won't take that route. That way, he can not get his post count up!

Bandy

JACKSON, you must re-visit your criterias for Senior Membership

Jackson,

This Goblin character started posting on 12/28/05. When I posted my response on 1/5/06 (report#9, this thread), questioning whether he and Rudolph are the same person, Goblin's post count was 23 and he was a "regular" member. In two days, he had posted almost 20 times, just commenting and counter-commenting. Guess what he is now..... a "senior member"!

He did not have a single report. He created a new thread with a mild question, somebody took the bait and he ran with it. His sole purpose was to get the post count high to be a "senior member" and avoid any kind of moderation.

He will do the same thing with his "alter ego", Rudolph.

This is the first time I noticed a serious flaw in automatic awarding of Senior Membership with 25 posts. You relied on a honor system. However, there will always be characters who will try to beat the rules.

In my opinion, Goblin should immediately be downgraded to regular member. Let him earn his stripes, by putting up some actual reports. Just not comments and counter comments with abusive attitudes.

At this point, I also think, he is a borderline serial antagonist.

He started posting on 12/28/05. If he would have taken the time to RTFF, he could have come accross your answer to STD issue in the following link, under 2005 reports. And every newbie should RTFF at least the trip report sections, before they post a very common question. Thomaso had every right to be irritated.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...&postcount=669

The link is only, two months old!

He embarked with an agenda to antagonise members, so that he can run with the thread and increase his post count. Just ask yourself, a newbie, with no real report, got to be a senior member in 10 days! Amazing ploy!

Bandy

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Dave
    ......and we REALLY don't appreciate a few relative newbies turning it into a private pissing contest.

If you must vent like that, please do it by PM rather then make us all listen to your personal rantings.

David
    David,

He won't take that route. That way, he can not get his post count up!

Bandy

Hi Bandy,

Your points are well taken, with a couple of notes.

1. Now that DH has apparently left us, I'm looking for a replacement Dickhead, and Goblin has certainly revealed himself as a viable canidate.

2. On this forum I've been testing a change to the software code that causes everybody's reports to be displayed immediately while simultaneously being placed in the moderation queue for review. In other words, I read and approve everything.

Thanks,

Jackson

Retired Member

I'm With You Capt Dave.

Thomaso is a friend of mine also and what he say's you can take to the Bank and borrow money on it.

Exon

Smile Fair enough

But let's not forget who started all this.

Goblin.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Dave
    Rudolf / Goblin.

I'm sure you guys think you are being witty and amusing, but the fact is you are being disruptive and irritating.

Thomaso IS a friend of mine, but despite that I would like to point out that he and I and many of us have been using this forum to exchange news, greetings and information for years, and we REALLY don't appreciate a few relative newbies turning it into a private pissing contest.

If you must vent like that, please do it by PM rather then make us all listen to your personal rantings.

David

Enough!

Rudolf / Goblin.

I'm sure you guys think you are being witty and amusing, but the fact is you are being disruptive and irritating.

Thomaso IS a friend of mine, but despite that I would like to point out that he and I and many of us have been using this forum to exchange news, greetings and information for years, and we REALLY don't appreciate a few relative newbies turning it into a private pissing contest.

David

Talking Thomaso exposed!

Quote Originally Posted by Moore
    A tit for tat, are yall done now? Please nod yes but don't type. This was going to be a useful thread.
    Let's just have a quick demonstration of just how unreasonable this troll really is.

One of the posts he thought was a stupid question was the STD post for example. Well the only reason for this post to be a "stupid post" in his opinion must have been that it had been answered elsewhere, otherwise and if posted and answered elsewhere it must have been considered a "smart question" by others at some point in time.

He tells us that this question has been answered in a different forum, the US form. So now we are expected to look in a different forum or better yet a book or medical journal totally unrelated to this forum altogether.

This is obviously a totally unreasonable position by Thomaso because we are discussing topics related to prostitution in this forum and if we wanted to consult other forums or other educational materials we would not be participating here.

So Thomaso is being selfish. He already knows the answer to the STD questions and wants to be entertained solely on subject matters of interst to him. Simple and obvious answer. Conclusion Thomaso you are selfish little prick and you have a selfish little prick which is why you are a whoremonger to begin with and a low budget one at that.

It's also obvious that Thomaso has an STD fear either because he has an STD or is afraid that he might have one. Chances are very good that he has an STD because he looks for low budget sex. Second obvious conclusion.

Second question considered a stupid question by Thomaso was the question related to income levels earned by prostitutes.

A very satisfactory and intelligent answer given elsewhere in this forum is as follows.

Girls Ive talked to at SF 1707, Affaire Puerreydon, Envidia claim to make about p3,000/ mo and sometimes more. These are midrange places where 30min costs p60 to p100. Thats a VERY good salary here - an incredible salary if you are 23yo and have low education and / or training. I know 2 girls that are saving up to buy a house (remember, houses where they are buying in provincia are dirt cheap) and are apparently well on thier way to achieving their goal.

These are more popular girls since I notice that if I don't select them then someone else quickly does. You see a fair amount however that almost never seem to get chosen and are always just hanging at the bar. I'm sure they earn a lot less.

I can't express this in numerical values (4s-6s, 7s or 8s) as I don't understand what they mean.

As of last count (May actually) here is what Argentines make in pesos / mo:

24% Under $500

30% $501 to $800

20% $801 to $1,200

15% $1,201 to $2,000

11% over $2,000

So 3,000/ mo is more than what 95% of the population makes. If I'm a middle class Argentine making p700/ mo I will be expecting very good service from a girl I'm paying 1/2 of my weekly salary for a 30min session. So should you - never take any kind of shit from them.

Very satisfactory answer to a very general question that could not have been structure any more generally without being too vague and not yielding a general overview of income levels earned by prostitutes, or more specifically without rendering the answer irrelevant and obsolete. This question has to my knowledge never been addressed in this forum.

I have met others like Thomaso who have difficulty answering general questions because they require a greater degree of intelligence, creativity, and imagination to answer. They also require good judgement. It is obvious that Thomaso is lacking in all of these areas and that he is most likely suffering from Attention Deficit Disorder, or other learning disability which would also account the displays of frustration and the bizzarre and unfocused responses to our posts.

Anyway that's all the time I have for this goof. On to better things.

No Moore, it was never going to be a useful thread. These STD questions only pop up when someone wants to inflict the "fear factor" into pay for sex sites. Like the idiot who jokes about bombs or crashes before a plane flight. Just shut the F*** up. Duh! "Hey aren't you guys worried about getting something?" Maybe they are worried because their wives wouldn't be too happy with a little present after a trip to BA.

What NEW INFORMATION can someone provide about any STD on this site? We have all been educated for years about unprotected sex, or sex with multiple partners. Any new STD's or developments in how to get herpes, clap, AIDS, etc? I don't think so. Exchanging bodily fluids. Don't want to risk STD's. Don't have sex with chicas, protected or not.

We all know the risks and accept them. Now, if somebody knew a girl that gave them something, that would be useful information. But that never happens.

As for dumb-ass questions. I call 'em like I see 'em. I spent too many years being patient with idiots, politically correct bullshit. 99% of the posts here are interesting and the questions make sense. 1% are simply dumb. Finally got a chance to tell someone they are asking a dumb question without worrying about follow up complaints. Whiners! "I don't like they way he talked to me". "I want to file a complaint with your supervisor". No supervisor here buddy. Gotta stand on your on two feet. Who are they going to complain to? My boss, some politician, ACLU, Jackson, you? They don't like it, you don't like it. No importa. Some guy's best response is to say I am a retard, have no money, have an STD? Come on, he can do better than that. Show a little imagination, present a challenge. Have some fun.

Some guy wants information on what subway to take to get to the 2500 block of Av. Belgrano for furniture stores, I'll be happy to help him out. Same guy asks a question knowing there is no true answer, like " what are the chances of the subway workers going on a wildcat strike every other Monday between 3 and 5 in the afternoon?"

Gotta respond to that in a different way. I like the "No soup for you!" response.

Later

Angry

A tit for tat, are yall done now? Please nod yes but don't type. This was going to be a useful thread.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276
    There is no "e" in Bozo. As in, Bozo the clown. Here is some help: http://www.bozo.com/

Bring back school vouchers!
    Hey you found time to get the link right between rooting through garbage and raiding phone booths.

Such a productive little monger.

Goblin

There is no "e" in Bozo. As in, Bozo the clown. Here is some help: http://www.bozo.com/

Bring back school vouchers!

Posting Limitations