Thread: Diseases

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276
    LMAO! Rudolph, you are too easy. You actually clicked on the link! Okay, I won't pick on you anymore! I don't want to be responsible for any blood pressure problems.

Gotta go check phone booths for change. I know, I know, but a job is a job.
    Oh my goodness - what a bozo!

Goblin

LMAO! Rudolph, you are too easy. You actually clicked on the link! Okay, I won't pick on you anymore! I don't want to be responsible for any blood pressure problems.

Gotta go check phone booths for change. I know, I know, but a job is a job.

Blah Blah Blah

Blah Blah Blah. That's what I call another failed attempt at wit. When I was refering to morons and retards I meant only you; nice attempt at rallying support you don't have.

I don't making a full time occupation out of screwing the cheapest (worst) chicas for money or doing related research.

That's why I do not consult books, other web sites, magazines, or trade journals on where to get the cheapest blowjobs, the best table scraps from restaurants, or on how to negotiate sexual services from trash diggers.

I'm pre-occupied with my business activities so that I can actually afford to do what you like to talk about without dumpster diving and budgetfucking myself through the streets of Buenos Aires.

Now if your attention deficit disorder prevents you from dealing with questions of a general nature then don't answer them instead of pissing people off.

I suggest you get yourself a job, something you can handle, and leave the whoremongering to the rest of us who can actually afford it.

P.S Your link doesn't work. No surprise there.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276
    Originally Posted by Rudolph.

Wow Thomaso276 what a Moron! LMFAO.

For the obviously very few retards on this forum let me re-phrase the statement.

Sorry, I think you mean "re-phrase the question." But what do us morons know? Or are we retards? Which is it now? There is a difference. Or so they told me at the Special Olympics.

Nobody posting on this forum appears to be the least bit concerned about contracting STD's from the hookers they pay to sleep with them. Did you get it this time?

Nope. I didn't get it. If no one is interested, why bring it up. Plenty of info on STD's available on: STD's are US. Com.

Or better yet how about. How much money did Rosalita from Black declare on her tax return in 2004 and what were her exact deductions for expenses. Specific enough for you?

Trick question. Zero. Rosalita did not declare any income or taxes. By the way there are no annual income tax returns here. Rosalita works off the books. If you want her "on the books" it is 20 pesos more. I like her on Nancy Drew Mystery Books.

Or how many complaints were filed against the Marriot Hotel in 2005 by male guests between 25 and 30 years of age for alleged misrepresentations of service levels provided.

One. You were not pleased with the continental breakfast. Not enough bran muffins. Marriot stock tumbled 5 points the next day.

Check the newspapers? Oh right. My spanish is good enough for that and I live in BA. Good assumptions, no wonder you can't deal with general questions.

Clarin. Com. Ar (look in clasificados) Internet is a wonderful thing. Thanks to Al Gore it now goes all over the world. Make sure you use ". Ar" for pages and yahoo searches here. (AR is Spanish for Argentina) See, you are learning Spanish!

The real question however is why Thomaso276 can't distinguish between the merits of a general vs a specific question. Funny how I got a good answer for all my questions.

There are no good answers, only dumb questions. Still waiting to find out what a girl in a red dress makes. I'll help you out here with one of your questions: go buy this book - "Unsolvable classes of quantificational formulas or generally what would a 7 to 8 chica earn in a prominent club of 25 to 30 girls?" by Harry are Lewis. It's a real book. Here is the link: http://www.worldcatlibraries.org/wc...675c73938a.html

Sorry if I have confused you or if I have reminded you of your STD health problems but you might want to have yourself "specifically" examined for STD's that effect the brain.

Yep, you confuse me. I can never figure out guys like you. By the way, Rosalita examined me last week. She said my "little head was fine and is doing all the thinking for my brain."

How is that for a resonable thought.

Sorry, Rudolph you can do better. "Reasonable" would be better. Don't know what "resonable" means. But then again, us morons / retards don't know much. Gotta go pick up some cardboard for my bed tonight.

Good luck in high school.

The post about paying 400-600 was pesos, not dollars, because I paid 600 pesos to pull a girl out of Black one night, and Dickhead ribbed me about it. (That's ok - she looked like a Playboy model, and I mean when she took her clothes off, not just in the dark light of the club. And by God her pussy was sweet and clean)

Coming from Puritan America, I've always been spooked by the subject of STDs, because many here would have you believe that they are everywhere you turn. I'm not talking about so much about HIV (though the Puritans love that one) because by now all but the most dim bulbs among us can see that the risk for "normal" heterosexual men is so astronomically low (though not zero, admittedly) but rather the others, particularly herpes. Even the ones that can be cured by antibiotics pose a problem for a married man like myself.

I knew a doctor once who never used a condom, and told me that he had never gotten anything! I know they're out there. But they do seem to be less common than the Pat Robertsons of the world would like us to believe.

Africa is a special case.

I am not worthy

Originally Posted by Rudolph.

Wow Thomaso276 what a Moron! LMFAO.

For the obviously very few retards on this forum let me re-phrase the statement.

Sorry, I think you mean "re-phrase the question." But what do us morons know? Or are we retards? Which is it now? There is a difference. Or so they told me at the Special Olympics.

Nobody posting on this forum appears to be the least bit concerned about contracting STD's from the hookers they pay to sleep with them. Did you get it this time?

Nope. I didn't get it. If no one is interested, why bring it up. Plenty of info on STD's available on: STD's are US. Com.

Or better yet how about. How much money did Rosalita from Black declare on her tax return in 2004 and what were her exact deductions for expenses. Specific enough for you?

Trick question. Zero. Rosalita did not declare any income or taxes. By the way there are no annual income tax returns here. Rosalita works off the books. If you want her "on the books" it is 20 pesos more. I like her on Nancy Drew Mystery Books.

Or how many complaints were filed against the Marriot Hotel in 2005 by male guests between 25 and 30 years of age for alleged misrepresentations of service levels provided.

One. You were not pleased with the continental breakfast. Not enough bran muffins. Marriot stock tumbled 5 points the next day.

Check the newspapers? Oh right. My spanish is good enough for that and I live in BA. Good assumptions, no wonder you can't deal with general questions.

Clarin. Com. Ar (look in clasificados) Internet is a wonderful thing. Thanks to Al Gore it now goes all over the world. Make sure you use ". Ar" for pages and yahoo searches here. (AR is Spanish for Argentina) See, you are learning Spanish!

The real question however is why Thomaso276 can't distinguish between the merits of a general vs a specific question. Funny how I got a good answer for all my questions.

There are no good answers, only dumb questions. Still waiting to find out what a girl in a red dress makes. I'll help you out here with one of your questions: go buy this book - "Unsolvable classes of quantificational formulas or generally what would a 7 to 8 chica earn in a prominent club of 25 to 30 girls?" by Harry are Lewis. It's a real book. Here is the link: http://www.worldcatlibraries.org/wc...675c73938a.html

Sorry if I have confused you or if I have reminded you of your STD health problems but you might want to have yourself "specifically" examined for STD's that effect the brain.

Yep, you confuse me. I can never figure out guys like you. By the way, Rosalita examined me last week. She said my "little head was fine and is doing all the thinking for my brain."

How is that for a resonable thought.

Sorry, Rudolph you can do better. "Reasonable" would be better. Don't know what "resonable" means. But then again, us morons / retards don't know much. Gotta go pick up some cardboard for my bed tonight.

Good luck in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by Stowe
    Excuse me, but I remember that about 2 months ago, one of the most intelligent posters to this board had done a significant and detailed analysis that the best way to avoid STD's when playing with hookers is to make sure you only get the finest hookers and pay them at least $400.

Is my memory failing or was there not a post regarding this a while back?

I can truthfully say that the analysis of that poster must be correct because when I was in Buenos Aires in September, I made sure I followed his advice and didn't pay any less than $400 and I NEVER got STD's.

There you have it. Scientific proof that only fucking the high priced hookers and paying at least $400 will protect you from STD's.

I think I remember a subsequent post that to be protected from AIDs, one had to hire even better hookers and pay at least $600.

Suerte,

Stowe
    Yeah I remember that post but decided to push the issue further looking for a cheaper alternative.

The other even more effective but less enjoyable option was to pay your buddy to fuck her for you. That didn't work for me either.

Goblin

Chances of getting STD's

Excuse me, but I remember that about 2 months ago, one of the most intelligent posters to this board had done a significant and detailed analysis that the best way to avoid STD's when playing with hookers is to make sure you only get the finest hookers and pay them at least $400.

Is my memory failing or was there not a post regarding this a while back?

I can truthfully say that the analysis of that poster must be correct because when I was in Buenos Aires in September, I made sure I followed his advice and didn't pay any less than $400 and I NEVER got STD's.

There you have it. Scientific proof that only fucking the high priced hookers and paying at least $400 will protect you from STD's.

I think I remember a subsequent post that to be protected from AIDs, one had to hire even better hookers and pay at least $600.

Suerte,

Stowe

Quote Originally Posted by Moore
    Thats good to hear because I love plugging my local bosses daughter in the ass.
    Well you're good to go then might as well keep plugging away.

Quote Originally Posted by Goblin
    This means that hetro males are not as exposed doing chicas greek then fags are when they get plugged by other fags.

Goblin
    Thats good to hear because I love plugging my local bosses daughter in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsman
    It is my understanding that AIDS can only be transmitted via blood, semen, and virginal fluid, and in this order of likelihood and severity. The reason male homosexual population has much higher rate of AIDS is unprotected anal sex with the present of blood occurs more frequently. So that can also hold true while having anal sex with a woman, she can transfer her blood to a man.

It is more likely for men to transmit AIDS to women because men deposit the semen into them. On the order hand, virginal fluid is the least likelihood of transmitting AIDS plus women do not deposit their fluid into men. But guys have to be concerned during DATY especially when there is a cut in their month. This provides an easy way of virginal fluid getting into a man's system and blood into a woman.

This information makes sense to me and I invite anyone that has better insight to correct me.

As for African situation, I think it is the lack of education. There are many people there still do not believe in using condom.
    I agree with all that but to be blunt I think it's the semen getting into the ass that's doing the damage in both the homo and the chica rear end scenarios.

This means that hetro males are not as exposed doing chicas greek then fags are when they get plugged by other fags.

Goblin

It is my understanding that AIDS can only be transmitted via blood, semen, and vaginal fluid, and in this order of likelihood and severity. Reason the male homosexual population has much higher rate of AIDS is unprotected anal sex with the present of blood occuring more frequently. So that can also hold true while having anal sex with a woman, she can transfer her blood to a man.

It is more likely for men to transmit AIDS to women because men deposit the semen into them. On the order hand, women do not deposit their fluid into men and vaginal fluid is the least likelihood of the three to transmit AIDS. But guys have to be concerned during DATY especially when there is a cut in their month. This provides an easy way of vaginal fluid getting into a man's system and blood into a woman.

This information makes sense to me and I invite anyone who has better insight to correct me.

As for African situation, I think it is the lack of education. There are many people there still do not believe in using condom.

Quote Originally Posted by Moore
    In my experience, for someone to take notice of a risk and adjust their behavior, they or their peer group (peer group in a very broad sense) have to be affected somehow by that risk. I cannot name a single friend, relative, colleague, acquaintance, or random guy that went to my high school that has died of AIDS. I can, however, name many that have died in car crashes. An uncle of mine did just recently. And those deaths do make me take extra precautions sometimes but they do not prevent me from driving. As for celebrities, for every one HIV+ Magic Johnson there are 10,000 HIV- Charlie Sheens (and Magic's wife)

I have read in many places that if you're not sharing needles or getting assreamed by a homo, your chances of getting HIV are very low, maybe so low that its not even worth worrying about. According to my statistical calculations, you are more likely to be killed in a US car crash (probability about 1 in 5000 per year) than contract HIV from screwing 50 whoares per year (about 1 in 10000)

But please can someone explain why the HIV rate is so incredibly high in SubSaharan Africa? Are they doing something different or they simply a bunch of heroin-shooting homosexuals over there? Their incidence rate is messing up my risk calculation model, or at least I need to add another variable.

And BTW, what is it that terrifies people about herpes? I wouldnt want it, but I see on YahooHealth that 50-80% of US adults have type1 and 20% have type2. Seems to me that you're eventually going to get it if you like screwing around.
    True. I think the whole hetero HIV scare is overrated. Buttpirates and Junkies are the ones getting it and while bisexual fags doing chicas greek are probably the reason for increasing female infection rates the risk of female to male transmission remains low.

I also do not personally know of any heterosexuals who have contracted the disease.

For what it's worth there are people going around giving lectures on how the World Health Organization under the auspice of the UN have deliberately infected regions of Africa with tainted immuniation programs.

The overall stats for Argentina are about 0.7% of the population all inclusive that translates to about.015% of infected women.

As for herpes, I think alot of people are immune to re-accuring infections. I knew a girl once (not that well) who was diagnosed with it and never got it again after her first infection.

Goblin

Question

In my experience, for someone to take notice of a risk and adjust their behavior, they or their peer group (peer group in a very broad sense) have to be affected somehow by that risk. I cannot name a single friend, relative, colleague, acquaintance, or random guy that went to my high school that has died of AIDS. I can, however, name many that have died in car crashes. An uncle of mine did just recently. And those deaths do make me take extra precautions sometimes but they do not prevent me from driving. As for celebrities, for every one HIV+ Magic Johnson there are 10,000 HIV- Charlie Sheens (and Magic's wife)

I have read in many places that if you're not sharing needles or getting assreamed by a homo, your chances of getting HIV are very low, maybe so low that its not even worth worrying about. According to my statistical calculations, you are more likely to be killed in a US car crash (probability about 1 in 5000 per year) than contract HIV from screwing 50 whoares per year (about 1 in 10000)

But please can someone explain why the HIV rate is so incredibly high in SubSaharan Africa? Are they doing something different or they simply a bunch of heroin-shooting homosexuals over there? Their incidence rate is messing up my risk calculation model, or at least I need to add another variable.

And BTW, what is it that terrifies people about herpes? I wouldnt want it, but I see on YahooHealth that 50-80% of US adults have type1 and 20% have type2. Seems to me that youre eventually going to get it if you like screwing around.

To the best of my knowledge, my friend that braved it raw dog with his chica came out of the debacle unscathed- However, if you were an idiot and got an STD because of your own recklessness, would you go around telling people?

So did buddy Raw Dog catch anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler
    I personally do not ever worry about acquiring an STD during interactions with the Chicas of Buenos Aires. First of all, STD's are much harder to contract than you might think; to get HIV / AIDS through intercourse, you must be having sex raw dog, and you must have some sort or cut or lesion on your member in order to contract the virus; even then, the odds of contraction are smaller than you think. To get herpes, the other highly feared STD, the chica must have an open, active herpes sore, which you can visually examine for. The other common STD's chlymidia (the clap) gonnorhea, and syphilis, are easily cured via antibiotics. I always wear a condom for intercourse with the chicas anyway- someone that slays a working girl sans condom should have his head examined. I personally know of one "monger" who is a member of this forum, that came to Bs. As. And had raw dog intercourse with a working girl he met on his second night, and continued to do this girl raw dog, at no cost, for the duration of his weeklong trip, despite numerous warnings from myself and others.

Posting Limitations