Thread: Diseases

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

STDS In Bs. As.

I personally do not ever worry about acquiring an STD during interactions with the Chicas of Buenos Aires. First of all, STD's are much harder to contract than you might think; to get HIV / AIDS through intercourse, you must be having sex raw dog, and you must have some sort or cut or lesion on your member in order to contract the virus; even then, the odds of contraction are smaller than you think. To get herpes, the other highly feared STD, the chica must have an open, active herpes sore, which you can visually examine for. The other common STD's chlymidia (the clap) gonnorhea, and syphilis, are easily cured via antibiotics. I always wear a condom for intercourse with the chicas anyway- someone that slays a working girl sans condom should have his head examined. I personally know of one "monger" who is a member of this forum, that came to Bs. As. and had raw dog intercourse with a working girl he met on his second night, and continued to do this girl raw dog, at no cost, for the duration of his weeklong trip, despite numerous warnings from myself and others.

Quote Originally Posted by Flexible Horn
    Rudolph,

I don't know how long or how many countries you have mongered in, but personally I feel secure with the girls of BsAs, generally.

I haven't checked the Aids / Hiv statistics for Argentina but I would guess it's below average.

I feel it's common sense, I take as few risks as possible ie I always cover up, I like to have a good look at the girl, is she clean, fresh smelling, take care of her appearance.

Little things like bringing a dozen spare tooth brushes with me, I ask the girls if they would like to take a shower and give them a tooth brush.

It's a double edge sword I like BBBJ & DFK, but if I get it others do to.

I know you can never be 100% sure.

So without sounding pedantic, its really common sense, IMHO.

FH having carefull fun.
    I hear it's below average in comparison to Brazil for instance. I was feeling pretty comfortable with them as well especially when one of them pulled out her own toothbrush.

I was definately avoiding DATY with these girls.

Not many posters complain about STD'S here either but then who would want to advertise something like that.

Std's

Rudolph,.

I don't know how long or how many countries you have mongered in, but personally I feel secure with the girls of BsAs, generally.

I haven't checked the Aids / Hiv statistics for Argentina but I would guess it's below average.

I feel it's common sense, I take as few risks as possible ie I always cover up, I like to have a good look at the girl, is she clean, fresh smelling, take care of her appearance.

Little things like bringing a dozen spare tooth brushes with me, I ask the girls if they would like to take a shower and give them a tooth brush.

It's a double edge sword I like BBBJ & DFK, but if I get it others do to.

I know you can never be 100% sure.

So without sounding pedantic, its really common sense, IMHO.

FH having carefull fun.

I really don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandy
    If Ruprecht was still logged in as you claim, then the report should originally appear under Rudolph's authorship. But you were the author, otherwise Orlandoirish will not refer your post. You have to explain better than that. How come exact same post can appear under two different users? I want a real computer expert, better yet, Jackson, to look into it.

I have a simpler explanation. Either, both of you are the same person, or, both of you are sitting in front of the same computer and trying to write each other's responses. Basically, with a clear agenda of ganging up on Thomaso.

Bandy
    Not that what we did matters in the least but yes let's get Bill Gates in there with a team of engineers to investigate to satisfy your curiosity.

Fact is you did not understand my last post. I logged off as Goblin before Ruprecht logged on without first clearing cookies. When that happens you are automatically logged on as the previous user.

I then deleted his post under my name and posted my own response before he re-posted his.

Make sense now? He sometimes also uses a wireless laptop downstaris instead of using my computer.

Why would we write each others responses? We can be just as effective each posting our own. Since we are friends we simply both disagree with Thomaso and that for very good reason.

You are on Thomaso's side and ganging up on Rudolph, can you say HYPOCRITE.

Goblin

I am not buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Goblin
    Two users one computer. Ruprecht accidentally forgot to clear cookies and re-logg before responding. This has happened before.

Sorry for the confusion.

Goblin.
    If Ruprecht was still logged in as you claim, then the report should originally appear under Rudolph's authorship. But you were the author, otherwise Orlandoirish will not refer your post. You have to explain better than that. How come exact same post can appear under two different users? I want a real computer expert, better yet, Jackson, to look into it.

I have a simpler explanation. Either, both of you are the same person, or, both of you are sitting in front of the same computer and trying to write each other's responses. Basically, with a clear agenda of ganging up on Thomaso.

Bandy

Explanation.

Two users one computer. Ruprecht accidentally forgot to clear cookies and re-logg before responding. This has happened before.

Sorry for the confusion.

Goblin.

Did my eyes deceive me? I could swear that Rudolph's post # 7, was originally posted by Goblin. That's why I could not understand Goblin's beef against Thomaso. I started searching his other posts and came back to this post again in a few minutes. Like magic, the Author has changed to Rudolph. Are these two same individual? Or some computer problem? Interesting!

Read my post below.

Did you get it this time?

Bandy.

PS: Now, I am almost sure about my original observation. Otherwise, report #5 by Orlandoirish does not make any sense. What's going on here? Jackson, you may want to look into this.

Was it real?

Did my eyes deceive me? I could swear that Rudolph's post # 7, was originally posted by Goblin. That's why I could not understand Goblin's beef against Thomaso. I started searching his other posts and came back to this post again in a few minutes. Like magic, the Author has changed to Rudolph. Are these two same individual? Or some computer problem? Interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudolph
    Nobody posting on this forum appears to be the least bit concerned about contracting STD's from the hookers they pay to sleep with them. Did you get it this time?
    Read my post below.

The reason most of us do not talk about it, is because we understand the risks. Use common precautions and let the chips fall where they may.
    Did you get it this time?

Bandy

PS: Now, I am almost sure about my original observation. Otherwise, report #5 by Orlandoirish does not make any sense. What's going on here? Jackson, you may want to look into this.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlandoirish
    goblin, you need to be nice, I did contract a cold while reading the forum, sniffles, etc. So maybe we can contract a cyber virus---jury is still OUT.

ROTFLMAO!

My theory is that STD's are not as prevelant due to the higher class of Clientel and the low rate of drug abuse among the girls.

Goblin.

Thomaso,

I will be very surprised if anybody gets an STD by reading this forum. Just kidding!

On a serious note, mongers should never be complacent about the risks of this hobby. The reason most of us do not talk about it, is because we understand the risks. Use common precautions and let the chips fall where they may.

Bandy.

PS: If you are real unlucky, shit will happen and sometimes it has nothing to do with mongering. In today's news:

. Several patients in four area hospitals in Long Island, NY, have contracted syphilis due to use of unscreened tissues in bone grafts. The root of all these is allegedly a funeral home which collects human tissue exhumed from a graveyard without families' permission.

Irony is that, these patients are probably on their way to be multi-millionaires. If we ever catch something serious, we might end up in the dog house.

Wow Thomaso276 what a Moron! LMFAO.

For the obviously very few retards on this forum let me re-phrase the statement.

Nobody posting on this forum appears to be the least bit concerned about contracting STD's from the hookers they pay to sleep with them. Did you get it this time?

Or better yet how about. How much money did Rosalita from Black declare on her tax return in 2004 and what were her exact deductions for expenses. Specific enough for you?

Or how many complaints were filed against the Marriot Hotel in 2005 by male guests between 25 and 30 years of age for alleged misrepresentations of service levels provided.

Check the newspapers? Oh right. My spanish is good enough for that and I live in BA. Good assumptions, no wonder you can't deal with general questions.

The real question however is why Thomaso276 can't distinguish between the merits of a general vs a specific question. Funny how I got a good answer for all my questions.

Sorry if I have confused you or if I have reminded you of your STD health problems but you might want to have yourself "specifically" examined for STD's that effect the brain.

How is that for a resonable thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276
    "What is the risk of AIDS and other undesirable chica side effects? Do the girls get monitored."

I monitor as many girls as I can. So does Exxon and a few other helpful volunteers. Side effect of limp dick after sex is very common.

"I have noticed that nobody appears the least bit concerned about STD health risks in this forum."

No one has every gotten an STD from this forum. You need bodily fluid transfers to get an STD. You might get carpal tunnel syndrome from this forum so be real careful.

Had a chance to look at some of your other posts, questions. Take time to read the damn board. How about asking questions that can be answered, and contain some sort of reasonable thought.

"What does something like that cost to buy down there?"

Answer - alot of money. Don't bother to check ads in newspapers for accurate information. Whatever price is quoted is absolutely correct and exactly the market price.

"Do your rooms have private bathrooms?"

No but they have a big trench in the back yard.

"I"m trying to find out what the chicas earn on a monthly basis. I know that answer depends on many variables but generally what would a 7 to 8 chica earn in a prominent club of 25 to 30 girls?"

As much as they can.

"How about the 4 to 6's. A rough guess would be good enough of an answer."

How about girls who are over 6 feet tall? How about girls with red dresses? How about girls with a limp?

"Briefly what general industries are worthwhile exploring here and since most business are not run in an ethical manner do opportunities exist for an ethical operator to purchase and improve on the operation of existing businesses?"

There are no ethical businesses in any country outside of the USA. Picking cardboard and plastic from trash seems to offer steady opportunity. Lots of exploring there.

"So would this short sighted grab it while you can attitude not also be present in the chicas of Argentina? Are they unethical as well?"

Everyone down is is completely ethical. All chicas are unethical. Sounds strange but it is true.

Let me post your next question for you: Who is buried in Eva Peron's tomb?

Dog out.

Hey come to think of it I checked your posts since you seem to be in the habit of it.

Almost fell asleep, but what jumps out is that you are green with envy, broke like a BA trash digger and that you respond to very specific questions with really bad advice.

"What is the risk of AIDS and other undesirable chica side effects? Do the girls get monitored."

I monitor as many girls as I can. So does Exxon and a few other helpful volunteers. Side effect of limp dick after sex is very common.

"I have noticed that nobody appears the least bit concerned about STD health risks in this forum."

No one has every gotten an STD from this forum. You need bodily fluid transfers to get an STD. You might get carpal tunnel syndrome from this forum so be real careful.

Had a chance to look at some of your other posts, questions. Take time to read the damn board. How about asking questions that can be answered, and contain some sort of reasonable thought.

Answer - alot of money. Don't bother to check ads in newspapers for accurate information. Whatever price is quoted is absolutely correct and exactly the market price.

"I"m trying to find out what the chicas earn on a monthly basis. I know that answer depends on many variables but generally what would a 7 to 8 chica earn in a prominent club of 25 to 30 girls?"

As much as they can.

How about girls who are over 6 feet tall? How about girls with red dresses? How about girls with a limp?

"Briefly what general industries are worthwhile exploring here and since most business are not run in an ethical manner do opportunities exist for an ethical operator to purchase and improve on the operation of existing businesses?"

There are no ethical businesses in any country outside of the USA. Picking cardboard and plastic from trash seems to offer steady opportunity. Lots of exploring there.

"So would this short sighted grab it while you can attitude not also be present in the chicas of Argentina? Are they unethical as well?"

Everyone down is is completely ethical. All chicas are unethical. Sounds strange but it is true.

Dog out.

Talking Caught a cold vs. STD

Goblin,

You need to be nice, I did contract a cold while reading the forum, sniffles, etc. So maybe we can contract a cyber virus---jury is still OUT.

ROTFLMAO!

That will be a miracle!

................No one has every gotten an STD from this forum. You need bodily fluid transfers to get an STD.........
    Thomaso,

I will be very surprised if anybody gets an STD by reading this forum. Just kidding!

On a serious note, mongers should never be complacent about the risks of this hobby. The reason most of us do not talk about it, is because we understand the risks. Use common precautions and let the chips fall where they may.

Bandy.

PS: If you are real unlucky, shit will happen and sometimes it has nothing to do with mongering. In today's news:

.....Several patients in four area hospitals in Long Island, NY, have contracted syphilis due to use of unscreened tissues in bone grafts. The root of all these is allegedly a funeral home which collects human tissue exhumed from a graveyard without families' permission.....

Irony is that, these patients are probably on their way to be multi-millionaires. If we ever catch something serious, we might end up in the dog house.

LMAO@Thomaso

Not again!

As much as they can.

Dog out.

Diseases

What is the risk of AIDS and other undesirable chica side effects? Do the girls get monitored. I have noticed that nobody appears the least bit concerned about STD health risks in this forum.

Posting Limitations