Thread: El Alamo

+ Submit Report
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9
This blog is moderated by El Alamo
    Sounds like Orleans and Exedra will have to upgrade.

Moondog

Retired Member

Unhappy

Ahh Fuck Peter,

I just bought a copy of "Virtural Sex with Rocky Roads", I wanted "Tera Patrick" but was told they can't keep it in stock. I did so, so I could "Jack Off" Better here in front of my computer at home. (My memmories of Carolina & Fabiana are fading) Then you go and post below " Book Girls" are Cuming to El Alamo.

For years and years I've been trying to break thru the glass ceiling of the upper, upper class of high grade girls, trophy Fucks. Those reserved only for corportate Mogals, Kings & Princes and now you tell me your going to be stocking them at El Alamo.

Do you have any idea that its like to sit here in Sex Prison longing for Buenos Aires while "Jacking Off" reading the board.

"Ahh Fuck Peter", thats not Fair.

Exon

Peter runs a great watering hole and is a first-class guy. His post makes me wish I was in BsAs this weekend.

El Alamo

Greetings,

I am Peter - owner of EL ALAMO - Recoleta / Barrio Norte, 1175/77 Uruguay, 4813-7324 & 4813-7060 - www.elalamobuenosaires.com

Staring tomorrow (Sunday, January 15) EL ALAMO wil have, in addition to the following NFL playoff games.

2:00 PITTSBURGH at INDIANAPOLIS.

6:00 CAROLINA at CHICAGO.

Some of the chicas from the famous book Exxon has written about. These are the chicas that are usually available only to clients staying in 5 star hotels.

The book is somewhat of a mystery. There might be more than one book or each hotel may have its own book. The chicas in the book I saw looked pretty good (some exceptional) and the owner / manager of the book I saw - Veronica - is gorgeous.

Furthermore, the prices for 2 hours or for all night are somewhat reasonable - nowhere near US$1000 per night. I was told the asking price is usually US$100 for 2 hours and US$200 for all night. There are exceptions, for example - Pamela David is US$1000 for all night.

Sunday, January 15, some of the chicas will arrive about 6-7PM and be in both floors of EL ALAMO.

Starting Monday, January 16, the chicas will be primarilly in the area of the bar upstairs - and will be in EL ALAMO everyday thereafter.

Putting this together is not as easy as it may seem. We will have some "growing pains", but, hopefully, within a few months EL ALAMO will be more "monger friendly" than some of the existing clubs.

Thanks, Peter

Posting Limitations