Thread: Colmegna Spa

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

As I recall, they've got two steam chambers (40 C and 60 C) a kind of Finland shower in a separate room and a Sauna.

Question Steam room?

I am looking for a good sauna / steam room facility. Last post here was sometime back. Any updated info out there? HJ is optional, as the steam is the main priority. Thanks in advance.

Dog

Colmegna

I went to Colmegna one year ago, for the last time.

Yes, they provide "relax total" (HJ) at the VIP sector (admission ticket pesos 100)

Then you can choice among 3-4 masseusses, 8-9 points.

When going up to the small compartiments, do not leave the wallet in your locker and take it with with you: it's a signal you are going to tip the girl.

After a 40' massage you'll be asked if you want something more ("algun servicio adicional") Tips for HJ are another pesos 100. No more in the menu.

All in all, $ 200 would seem a ripoff for a massage plus HJ, but you can stay for hours in a wonderful SPA (sauna, steam, etc.

I went to Colmegna Spa today as well. Hi to all the discret members there lol! I paid 60p for sauna, vapor rooms, and swiming pool, following up a fantastic massage 25, 30 min more or less massage by a young lady name Ana. Ana was very good, forte massage, after the end, she let me sleep on the massage table for a good nap. The only pity thing was when I mentioned an HJ, she firmly refused. However, right after I went to the apartment privado at 441 Callo, 20p for 20 min sex, to keep the "sperm management" a good balance. Will report more in "Private Apartment" thread.

From what I have experienced today, is somewhat a conflict to Jackson's remarks about receiving HJ at Colmegna Spa.

Strad.

Quote Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
    FT,

Ummm. I wrote, "As for the spa itself? Well from what I've read of Rio's Termas I suppose it's pretty much the same - without the boliche and its girls.:-(" Doesn't mentioning the lack of a boliche (bar) and girls pretty much imply no music, drinks, sex etc?

Anyway thanks for the departamento address. I'll be checking it out.

Jackson,

Thanks for the info. I wasn't given a choice of masseuses (sp? If I go again I'll inquire about that and if I get a linda one perhaps inquire with her about extras. Any recommendations?

Chica Chaser
    Last edited by Strad; 02-08-06 at 14:10. Reason: more content added

Quote Originally Posted by Jjgoinslow
    I went to the spa today, they told me a masaje was 90 pesos an hour,

My spanish is limited but I can hold basic conversation so I tried to pursue.

Why it was so expensive for ONLY a masaje. I really need a good masaje, but I turned them down and walked out.

Someone else said 25p for 30min? What gives?

Jj
    Go to Finlander. It's 46P to use the sauna and vapor rooms and includes a half hour massage. It's in the 300 block of Corrito (The Obelisco could literally fall on it, it's that close to it.

prices

I went to the spa today, they told me a masaje was 90 pesos an hour,

My spanish is limited but I can hold basic conversation so I tried to pursue.

Why it was so expensive for ONLY a masaje. I really need a good masaje, but I turned them down and walked out.

Someone else said 25p for 30min? What gives?

Jj

Quote Originally Posted by Full Throttle
    So, aside from the facts that there are no chicas, no robes, no dj, no beer and no sex, it's identical to the termas. I'll betcha' a quarter that Beatrice gives at least as nice a therapeutic massage at Viamonte 845 7E for less money. You can still get in your birthday suit, turn the shower on to make it nice and hot in the bathroom for your sauna, but know in the back of your mind that a happy ending is available at your discretion.

Now, don't get mad at me. It sounds like a nice place, and I appreciate you posting about it.

FT
    FT,

Ummm. I wrote, "As for the spa itself? Well from what I've read of Rio's Termas I suppose it's pretty much the same - without the boliche and its girls.:-(" Doesn't mentioning the lack of a boliche (bar) and girls pretty much imply no music, drinks, sex etc?

Anyway thanks for the departamento address. I'll be checking it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson

Greeting guys,

Actually, you can get a HJ (and sometimes FS) from the massage girls at Colmegna Spa for a small tip. Some of the massage girls can be quite attractive, and you do have the opportunity to select the one you want.

Thanks,

Jackson
    Jackson,

Thanks for the info. I wasn't given a choice of masseuses (sp? If I go again I'll inquire about that and if I get a linda one perhaps inquire with her about extras. Any recommendations?

Chica Chaser

So, aside from the facts that there are no chicas, no robes, no dj, no beer and no sex, it's identical to the termas. I'll betcha' a quarter that Beatrice gives at least as nice a therapeutic massage at Viamonte 845 7E for less money. You can still get in your birthday suit, turn the shower on to make it nice and hot in the bathroom for your sauna, but know in the back of your mind that a happy ending is available at your discretion.

Now, don't get mad at me. It sounds like a nice place, and I appreciate you posting about it.

FT

Greeting guys,

Actually, you can get a HJ (and sometimes FS) from the massage girls at Colmegna Spa for a small tip. Some of the massage girls can be quite attractive, and you do have the opportunity to select the one you want.

Thanks,

Jackson

Thumbs up Colmegna Spa

Guys,

Yesterday, five days into my visit here and feeling very worn down from too many chicas and too many late nights, it was suggested to me by my hotel that I go to a spa they knew of. Colmegna Spa.

http://www.colmegna.com.ar/

I am glad I did. I paid 39P for use of all its facilities, and another 25P for a 30 minute massage. Apart from it feeling great lounging around in this place, and getting a good, full body massage, I wasn't sure when I left that the experience created any long term benefit. Hours later, and after another great session at Santa Fe 1707, I was very pleased to feel that it did. I was still tired, but not nearly as much as before.

As for the spa itself? Well from what I've read of Rio's Termas I suppose it's pretty much the same - without the boliche and its girls.:-(

Go in; pay; change into your birthday suit (ok there are no bath robes offered like in the Termas) in your own secure change room; then do as you please.

Facilities include a steam room (Vapor) Sauna (two rooms of varying temp) and a lounging area in between - which is still hot and steamy when you first walk in.

As well there is a warm wading pool with two platforms to lay on - partially submerged. Above your chest and lower legs will be two huge shower heads that alternate sprinkling water on your chest-feet-chest-feet. Nice and relaxing.

There's also a very cold, long and narrow swimming pool. Dipping a foot into it I passed on it.

I think there's also a gym but I didn't see it.

Of course there are a lot of chairs to lounge in and cruiseship type deckbeds to lay on. There's no limit to the time you can spend in there. Hours if you like. Dominoes was being played in the room between the steam room and the sauna.

All in all good value and a great pick-me-up.

Chica Chaser

Administrator

Venues: 398

Colmegna Spa

Thread Starter.

Posting Limitations