Thread: Corrientes 1125 5a

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Norman Stormin

Anyone else?

Thanks Seismo,

Can anyone else update me on this place? A total of 150 pesos is still a bargain with a 6 to 1 exchange rate.

Joe Vato

I stopped in about 3 weeks ago. Still open, I paid 150 pesos for the hour. Carol, chunky blonde from Paraguay, gives a great BBBJ although she looked a lot better 10 years ago when I first saw her.

Still open?

Hi Fellas, Have a good friend in BA at the moment and asked for a recommendation at a good price. Is this place still open? What is the current price structure? Joe Vate

Corrientes 1125

July 2011 report. Dark, dirty, tiny waiting room. 2 fat girls presented, told 5 working. Pretty bad.

I visited this privado today.3 girls were presented to me 2 of them fat and in their 40's or 50's. So I did Daniella, 23 why from La Plata she's working there since about a month. She was not that friendly but at the presentation but her body convinced me. In bed she's friendly but very pasive and besides. An hour also here seems to be 45 minutes. I 'm not going back.

Where are the Paraguayanas? I had experiences much, much betrer with these girls but after more than a week I only seen Argentinas and Dominicanas in the privados.

Sad News!

I was just ready to nominate this place for a Nobel Lauriat in Economics for its anti inflationary pricing and they ruined my party this morning. Prices raised effective Saturday: 100p the hour and 70p the half hour and she was quite clear the 70p rate does not include sodomy. I guess it was inevitable. A doubling of prices over four years equates to 25% per year. This rate approximates what I have independently calculated based on my personal basket of commodities.

A sideline I wanted to mention was how popular this place is. Those several hours I killed waiting for my elusive Russian were spent at a sidewalk table in front of the door to 1125 positioned so I could see which bell entrants were buzzing. Four out of five hit 5A, every five to thirteen minutes, with an average rate of entry of 6 per hour. Most stayed less than an hour. Some closer to twenty minutes. The survey was based on four hours of observation and allows a standard deviation of 4.3%.

Yes Guiller, we will have a beer. Please read your private messages. And I can't tell who is in the pictures.

Hi Norman,

You got lucky! Is this the Belem you met? http://www.host01.com.ar/altosite/al...3887/book0.htm

Would you be available for a beer next week?

The Russian (Norman Stormin's Moby Dick)

Good attitude, my man! Persistence, patience and a sense of humor. Like waiting for Godot, but a whole lot sexier. Enjoy the journey.

For Years Later!

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Stormin
    Another Clarin classified of a 21 year old Russian with green eyes. My latest diversion has been looking for a real blond with pink nipples. Quite the challange in Buenos Aires privados. That's what brought me to Lavalle 616 but I never got a look. This was another possibility.

This turned out to be another shit hole small apartment cut into little cubicles. I'm a bit claustrophobic and almost bolted when ushered into this windowless submarine single bunk sized cabin. But I was determined to see the Russian first. She brought in a really hot moracho then returned to ask if she was ok. Yeah, she great but I want to see the Russian. She's occupied. How long? An hour. Then she promised me the best completo completo of my life from the brunette. Ok. A test spin.

Good choice. This was one of the hottest I've ever had. Tamara claims to be 25 but 30 plus. Fantastic natural C's standing at attention. Slender waist with an awsome bubble butt. And one of the best BBBJTC in town. 50p the hour.

I got to meet the Russian on the way out. Closer to 30 than 21 but a real Russian blond with those tell tale spaces between her teeth. Medium build. Wider hips than chest. I'll have to try it out. This place is a good candidate for take out. I didn't inquire as I live out in the boondocks. But for you guys downtown, it may work.
    I feel a sense of accomplishment that I have found at least one privado which has prompted 47 posts in the last four years. That, coupled with the fact that the Clarin ad which drew me here is still running, rekindelled my search for the 21 year old blond Russian.

I started the search in November. The first time I asked for the Russian and was told she was occupied but I have plenty of girls, let me present them. OK. 3 passable girls presented. I passed and said I wanted the Russian, when will she be availabe? An hour. OK. I'll be back. I returned in an hour. Russian occupied, presented 2 different girls. I passed and asked when the Russian will be available. 2 hours. OK. I'll be back in 2 hours for the Russian. 2 hours later I return and ask for the Russian. Oh, she's left. But we have other fine girls. I don't want to bother them. I want the Russian. When will she be back? Tomorrow. What time? 10 am. OK Please reserve her for me at 10am tomorrow and here is 10 pesos for your trouble. She was quite pleasant each visit and even pretended not to want the tip, but of course was not serious.

Next day, 10 am suprise, suprise, no Russian, but we have many fine girls. Let me present them. But I had an appointment! Oh, she's sick today. Please let me present the girls. Ok. Three acceptable. I went for one for 60p. What the hell. 30 something Paraguayan called herself Belem. Sweet has hell and one of my more memorable BBBJCIMs. So good I tipped her 10p. In fact my first visit 4 years ago turned out pretty good in the service department. Maybe this place will be my Maipu replacement.

And so it has been once a week for the last 2 months I stick my head in and ask for the Russian. And every time I'm told she is either occupied or MIA, but we have other fine girls. Let me present them. OK and I take one for 30 min and have not been disappointed once. Every one of them has been very pleasant and extremely well skilled. I think, eventually, I will run into the Russian. In the meantime, I've gone thru the entire stable and all the girls know I'm the Yankee looking for the Russian. One finally tells me I don't want the Russian as she gives very bad service. She won't blow you without a rubber, won't let you swap spit, won't take it in the ass, rushes you, and only shows up when she feels like it. So there REALLY IS a Russian? Yes, but not the one you have described (see original post). The one you think is Russian is a Paraguayan called Rita with bleached blond hair.

Finally, today, BINGO, the Russian (or at least the one I thought was 4 years ago). The first one out. No ifs, ands or buts about it, I'm keeping this one, and won't let her leave the room until the Madame comes back and takes my money. I pay for an hour today. We had a great time and laughed a lot about my hunt for the elusive Russian. Her stage name is Carol, 30 something bleached blond Paraguayan from Ciudad General Strasner with that tell tale Russian space between her front teeth. Three kids 7, 11, and 15. Nice bod for such hard milage. Excellent, excellent service. My best yet in this place.

Never got the Russian but it's been fun. Afterall, they say it's the journey, not the destination.

BTW they have expanded in the last four years. The windowless submarine cabin I described in the original post is now the show/waiting room. Can you imagine phucking in that cubicle?

Thanks for the report XYC, I noticed almost all the chicas in this place spit in the middle of the BBBJ, every few minutes or so. This is the only place that I can remember the chias do that. It's kinda distracting. But they usally give good service.

Cielo-for people who like to train new girls

I called in at about 11 am, asked if there were any petite thin girls since I hadn't been here since about a year ago.

She recommended cielo.

So in I went, presented all the girls anyway, one thin but more mature blonde woman, thin, considered her, cielo, cute petite blonde, natural pert breasts,

Another two which were on the thicker side, not fat just thick for my taste.

Chose cielo.

She came in and was very smiley, I had washed up at the bathroom and she was very forthcoming, she kind of avoided the french kissing, but I didn't care, and started a bbbj while I was still standing, very nice. She went for a while but I wanted to see the rest of her.

Very nice tits and pussy, I went daty for a while but she was propped up on a pillow and I could see she was staring at the ceiling with an impassive face as if she was kind of nervous.

So I asked if she was okay, she said yes and scooted further down so I could not see her face, I figured whatever, she did have a very pretty pussy.

So I kept going and she got very wet, very sweet juices and she came, well almost came, she pushed me away before she squirted (many girls do this since they end up all sleepy and tired afterwards, in my expereicne at least.

But I thought nothing of it since it was failrly early snd she was in till 9 pm.

She has a weird embarrassed smile, fake smile as she talks to me, like an overly nervous person, and to my surprise, as I put on the condom, she gets up, wipes herself off and puts on lube (VERY weird since I had first hand / mouth knowledge that she was severely wet)

I think nothing of it and continue, she seems to enjoy herself but resists letting herself go, I'm having entirely too much fun so I go on for a while,.

When I tell her thtat I'm having so much fun I don't want to finish, she looks thoughtful and asks me if I have a lot longer to go.

I wonder if I'm hurting her, but she still has that damned half worried half embarrassed smile on her face when she says no everything's fine.

I continue but I can see she's repressing her moans, so I guess since she's not able to let herself go I finish.

We clean up and lay back for a while, she goes for another bbbj, and I figure I'd go for the back entrance, she says she doesn't offer it, so whatever, and I doggy style her on the edge of the bed, but the knock comes, about 10 minutes before hand, she seems relieved but I can't stay with one in the chamber, so I get another half an hour (yes yes I know) and get her for a while longer, then another weird development.

After I finish the second time she spits into the trash can, a few times.

Like she's overly concerned of being impregnated through her mouth.

All in all I enjoyed her, she was a bit weird with the whole kissing thing (when she did kiss me it was tight lipped closed mouth and a quick peck.

AND.

The putting on lube when she was very clearly already wet.

I don't know, I got the impression that she was very new and very nervous about either doing the wrong thing or getting. Well something.

Anyway, 80 hour, + 60 half an hour.

Gave me enough time to peacefully shower.

Would probably return.

Possibly not for people who like a relaxed girl that knows what she's doing.

Xyc

It was the madame who received the money. If they had said 100 I would have paid 100. The girl will not get one Centavo out of me letting the house keep 20 ARS, you better believe it.

Really?

You had to ask for what, 20 pesos back? This girl is giving you her body! She is still human man.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Vice
    Went for a session today after dinner. Had to wait for 20 minutes before a girl was free. 60 ARS for 30 min. 80 for 60 min.

The girl, Marlyn, had a cute face and an okay body, despite a scar on her stomach. But she seemed to have a good personality.

Her service though was straight A+. DFK, BBBJ, the whole 9 yards. Very into the whole session beginning even before I had completely undressed. It is, off course, all an act - but it is well done and quite convincing.

My only complaint is that they cut the session short and I had to ask them to get my change back, which was rather annoying. But as for the girl herself I can find no fault. Very service minded at a very fair price.

Went for a session today after dinner. Had to wait for 20 minutes before a girl was free. 60 ARS for 30 min. 80 for 60 min.

The girl, Marlyn, had a cute face and an okay body, despite a scar on her stomach. But she seemed to have a good personality.

Her service though was straight A+. DFK, BBBJ, the whole 9 yards. Very into the whole session beginning even before I had completely undressed. It is, off course, all an act - but it is well done and quite convincing.

My only complaint is that they cut the session short and I had to ask them to get my change back, which was rather annoying. But as for the girl herself I can find no fault. Very service minded at a very fair price.

Another price increase

Stopped by here on Saturday night for an hour with Carla, the price went as of October 1st to 80 Pesos an hour completo.

Posting Limitations