Thread: Corrientes 1125 5a

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Norman Stormin
    Went to check out this place today. I was shown 3 girls and didn't like what I saw. Left and went to diff privado

You're kidding

You're saying no one has gone to this privado in months?

Well, I passed through BA about a month ago, I heard horrible news that Camila of the nightshift was gone, does anybody have her cell? Or know where she's working now?

I saw her only three times, but it was a few hours each time she was awesome, if relationships were only about sex, I would have married her.

Anyways, thanks for any help

I tried out this private apartment. My experience here was very good and would recommend to anyone looking for a mid-afternoon "budget" mongering.

However, would strongly recommend taking a appointment before reaching because there seemed to be quite a long que there.

My Story:

Reached around 3 pm via taxi from Palermo. When I rang the bell, the mamasa told me to come after 1 hour. So I went on a walk on this road. Its a very busy street with many shops to pass time-by. Then reached again after exactly 1 hour and saw 2 local gentlemen waiting in que outside on main gate. I rang the bell again. The mama san came to pick us up from below. One of the other guys meanwhile, left in exasperation seeing such a "crowd".

Went up in the elevator. The mamasan said that the other guy would get first chance since he was waiting before me. My limited Spanish did not allow me to explain to her that I actually came one hour before. Anyway, after waiting for 15 mins, I was showed one girl by name of Claudia. Had blonde hair, decent body but face looked quite old and she didn't look v friendly. So I gave her a pass. The mamasan told me that I must wait for another 40 mins to have another one available. I agreed. But only in another 20 mins, I was showed another girl by name of Marlyn. She had a good figure, ok face but most importantly. She looked v friendly.

The sex was excellent. A total GFE experience. Cola, DFK, BBBJ was v much there as promised. Cost 60 Arg $. She seemed to be enjoying herself, considering that she must be having sex with at least 6-8 men a day. In fact, she is the one, who asked me to do cola. I was quite happy with conventional sex, at that point. No rush. Full 1 hour as promised. Absolutely safe place. The mamasan looked very "strict" but actually a v good person.

If you are a newbie in Buenos Aires and looking for a "budget" mid-afternoon experience, I will recommend it highly since this place is decent in all respect.

While going back, I decided to try the "subte" as "Uruguay" station is very close by to the the apartment. "subte" was a good experience at rush hour with so many chicas in the train at v v close proximity. It was a good ending to a good afternoon session of sex.

Enjoy!

The madam from 343, the older one, Michaela I think is her "name," also told me that Tamara would be working at 663 at night. I like Tamara but it does appear from the photos on the 663 site that gravity is taking its toll on her bubble butt.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyconyx
    There is one item that I'm quite vexed about.

One of our collegues describes Tamara from this privado, as cute blonde small boobs and bubble butt.

That sounds like the Tamara that used to work at Uruguay 343 (and my favourite chica in all South America I might add)

I have been trying to find her since she left Uruguay, but to no avail, can anyone confirm or dissipate my suspicion that it is her? (I tried to book her today but she was booked SOLID, not one stinkin turn available with her, which would make sense if it is who I think it is)

Thank you in advance.

Xyc
    If you are still looking Tamara who used to be at Uruguay 343, she is listed on the website of their sister apartment on Maipú 663. Have no actual sighting of her yet.

Coincidently, I was told the very slim, flat BRUNETTE spinner Tamara is no longer working here at Corrientes 1125.

Mixed feelings

I tried this place twice during my stay in BA.

The first girl was from Portugal, blonde, short curly hair in her late 30's. I was asked $70/ hour for a completo (she was the only girl available) She gave me a nice BBBJ, and I had to give it to her backdoor twice since she was so damn large at the main entrance. She was hurting at the end of the hour so I accepted to finish in her mouth after another BBBJ. On my way out I saw two hotties getting rid of their clients. I guess I was an hour too early.

So I decided to go there again. The only available girl was a 40 yo paraguayan, Laura. I took her for an hour for $60 completo. Awesome BBBJ, seemed to enjoy cola a lot. She asked for cola while I was delivering the normal routine. Not a model, but for 20 bucks in US you don't even get a HJ. So I found it worthy.

I was planning to hunt there again for the hotties I saw the other day, unfortunately I was busy trying other privados and run out of time.

Hi,

Since I wasn't able to go to Uruguay 343, a short walk put me here. There was three chicas available and the cutest one was a blond spinner who called herself Laura - tatoo on the underside of her left arm and the tramp stamp. She was about 5feet and under 100lbs.

Good BBBJ and a tight psy, and she was accomadating for several positions. Where a lot of the girls pretend to cum, I actually got this one off (she got very wet and flushed when she came) The price was good, I paid $50p for about 45 minutes. I think it was supposed to be $50p for 30 minutes, and I did over stay my welcome for a bit (oops)

Stopped by here on Thursday night/Friday morning for a late night fix. Picked a new chica named Michele, a moracha from Paraguay. Kinda cute. Got the usual excellent service. Everything on the menu. I went home satisfied.

Just returned from here again half an hour ago. This time went with Camila the portena. She gave me a good bbbj with CIM. We never got around fucking. After I dropped my load, we laid in bed for a while as I was pretty tired by now. Then she said I go to el bano and when I return, I'll give you more chupa. True to her words, after she cleans up and comes back complaining something in rapid fire Spanish about being cold, hops back into the bed and started licking the soldiers. You gotta to love the attitude of the chicas here.

60 pesos a hora completo. Open 24/6, close on Sunday. I hope I won't get a withdraw of this place today. I have comfirmed that they "stop serving" at 9:00 am on Sunday and starts back up in 9:00 am on Monday.

Some of my value mongers might remember Riobamba 460. Camila told me they used to operate that privado too. But it has been closed due to lack of chicas. Talcahuano 176 is their only sister privado now.

Went there two days ago

I was curious since I read some nice things about this place.

Very nice apartment (rivals uruguay 343) clean, carpeting, bigger bathroom than uruguay and cheaper, girls were not as good though. But it wasn't a total loss.

Took an hour with Camila.

Late twenties, 30 at most, slim, dark hair, small boobs and short.

Awesome BBBJCIM, gave up the cola, very enthusiastic.

Recommend it.

Xyc

Sister Apartment

I went by yesterday. I went at the wrong time. In Argentina their lunch time is between 1 pm and 3 pm. I only saw two chicas the others were busy. I told her I would come back. She said the other chicas were better looking. I told her that my friends had recommended the place.

I asked about another apartment. She said they have one at Talcahuano 176, piso 1. I posted it, but did not go.

If a woman is "booked solid", how many guys are we talking about? 5 or closer to 10?

Quote Originally Posted by Xyconyx

One of our collegues describes Tamara from this privado, as cute blonde small boobs and bubble butt.

That sounds like the Tamara that used to work at Uruguay 343 (and my favourite chica in all South America I might add)

I have been trying to find her since she left Uruguay, but to no avail, can anyone confirm or dissipate my suspicion that it is her? (I tried to book her today but she was booked SOLID, not one stinkin turn available with her, which would make sense if it is who I think it is)

Thank you in advance.

Xyc
    Tamara at Corrientes 1125 is a very slim, flat BRUNETTE spinner.

Thank you for the clarification

Thank you in advance.

Xyc

Cola breakfast at Corrientes starts at 9am

Mamasun today says theyve been going none stop. Was one girl available but had to go to the 1st floor apart (the dungeon) not a chance ever, so just left.

It looks like Dickhead and I spent much of last week crossing paths. I was mainly alternating between 1125 Corrientes, 343 Uruguay, and 359 Maipu, as those three places seemed to provide the most consistent experiences in the 50-100 peso price range - and as they are all relatively close to each other, when one was booked out, the others could be reached in a short walk.

Posting Limitations