Thread: Chica Chaser in Buenos Aires

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Chica Chaser

Chica Chaser in Buenos Aires - Update 14

Guys,

Well I've been back home a week and a day. Dry coughing fits are pretty much over. My throat's still a bit tender.

Test results from the swab my Doctor took showed neither Strep Throat nor Mono. Doc is puzzled and mentioned he'd seen another patient with a similar problem. I wonder if that patient is a hobbiest too?

The penicillin I was taking was a waste - which means that whatever benefit I felt from it was due to the placebo effect I guess.

Anyway I continue to slowly recover and, sadly, will be back at work all too soon.

Chica Chaser
    Last edited by Chica Chaser; 02-16-06 at 16:52. Reason: Slight addition.

Any pics or links to the chicas, especially the ones you mention from Madonna's?

Smile Chica Chaser in Buenos Aires - Update 13

I'm back home now. Saw my Doctor. He says I either have Strepp Throat or Mono. Gave me a prescription for penicillin. I've been doing a lot of hacking and coughing, coughing and hacking, but now, just one day into the prescription, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm starting to feel normal again - and what a great feeling that is.

Chica Chaser

Unhappy Chica Chaser in Buenos Aires - Update 12

Guys,

It's Monday noon. My last full day and night here. Didn't session yesterday but instead lunched with Jackson and then went to Clinica del Sol. I now have a prescription for cough syrup and I'm showing marked improvement - after a semi-long night with much coughing. Unfortunately I don't feel the least bit motivated to session right now. I thought I'd get one (or two) in this afternoon and pull one of my favoritas out of Salomé tonight. Oh well. We'll see if maybe I feel more energetic later today.

Chica Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

Which reminds me: Is anybody out there? Please send me a PM if you've been reading and enjoying (and appreciating) my reports.

Chica Chaser
    Why PM? I've read your posts and enjoyed them. I think they are especially useful to a first-time visitor to Buenos Aires.

Unhappy Chica Chaser in Buenos Aires - Update 11

Guys,

Added two edits: Edit 01 and Edit 01a. Search page to find first; second is at bottom.

It's Sunday, February 5th. 17:00. To think that in two days time I'll be at the airport awaiting the first of three flights back to Vancouver. Sigh!

I've a few things to report. The main thing will be about a disappointing (first) pull from Madaho's last night.

First though, today, I finally met Jackson. Viewed the apartment, which looks pretty nice, then had two coffee sessions with him. First with the new apartment occupant joining us, then Jackson's sweetie, Silvina. All in all a nice few hours with good company.

Now. As for last night?

As I said in my previous update, I sessioned twice yesterday afternoon - surprising myself both times as to how well the little guy rose to the occasion. So come evening, sexo wasn't really on my mind. Ummm. Ok it was on my mind like usual but with no plans to partake anywhere. I went to centro to start the evening, having a bite to eat and then intending to torture myself at the look-but-don't-touch-and-NO-takeout Pelvis locals bar. The place where all the servers are in bikinis or panties. Some don't see the point of going there but, well, I like to drop in now and then. Last night it was closed though, so off I went to Exedra - hoping more to see some forum member I knew than pickup.

Exedra was pretty busy at 22:30. There were a few hotties but they were taken. After thirty minutes or so I hailed a cab to Madaho's. This was my second time there. I'd been to Black's in between times but liked Madaho's more. It's somewhat larger and the chicas aren't asked 600P to start with.

At Black's, by the way, I was having a nice chat with just the sort of chica I like, looks wise, and finally made my offer. I think, as I recall, I'd mentioned already that this was my first time at Black's. So when I said 200P for one hour I was kind of surprised when she walked off about a minute later - and after much rapid spanish - without so much as a counter offer. Jackson thinks, and with his experience here is likely correct, that the fact I made my offer in pesos not US$ told her all she needed to know about me. Namely that I wasn't going to be the easy mark she thought.

Back to Madaho's: I paid the 35P cover and strolled into the place at about 23:30. There were not too many chicas and maybe a half dozen men. Again, remember, I had no intention of pulling but, even so, came prepared with the pesos I'd need if I just had to have someone. Well before long I spotted a (bleached? Blonde with probably fake, but nice, boobs named Salomé. I kept glancing her way, she kept glancing mine, and - finally - I made a come hither gesture and she strolled over. Very fine looking she is. The lighting, like most bars, is too dim for my liking but from what I could tell she'd definately be one of the finer bods I'd sampled if I pulled her. We chatted a bit, she asked if I wanted to buy her a drink, I told her I want to just watch the action for a while - maybe later. With that she excused herself nicely and went back to her chica friends.

Well now the gears were turning. Even with the fake boobs that was one fine body and a real cute face. She seemed nice too. I found myself looking at her a lot and then decided, if I had any chance to knock her 300P asking price down a bit, I'd better play it cool. So I decided to chat up some other chicas. I walked over to another nearby blonde and chatted a bit with her. She seemed nice as well and definately had natural boobs. She too asked 300P. (I was glad to be getting their prices without having to buy them the 60P exit drink) Chatted out, I excused myself and went back to my drink.

As an aside I'd like to say I was impressed by the male servers there because, first, when I got back to my drink I found it had been covered by a paper coaster - to mark it as not dead. Also, when I sneezed, within a minute a server brought over a rack of those same paper coasters / napkins. Nice. So when I did pay for the exit drink I tipped 10P. Sorry if I might have upset the balance of the (chica) universe but oh well.

Around midnight, in walked Sol. She parked herself two meters from me and saw me checking her out real good. She's a petite, dirty blonde (she says natural) and, last night at least, her shoulder blade length hair was in countless braids. Not a look that does anything for me, but it doesn't bother me either. She looked real fine, real cute-as-a-button sweet. Young too - born in '86. Oh and her boobs are definately natural. Too small to be fake.

Now, by the time you finish reading this, I'll have pointed out numerous warning signs that, maybe in hindsight, I shouldn't have overlooked. ("Signs, signs, everywhere a sign, blocking out the scenery, wasting (my mind.") Perhaps the first one was that, with five, maybe ten seconds eye contact she quickly came on over. I hadn't given any indication I wanted her to, she just did. No other chica at Madaho's or Black's had done that.

Normal chit chat ensued. She'd just come up from Mar de Plata where, if I understood correctly, she'd been working the trade. (She grew up in the north of the country, in Missiones area) This was her second night ever at Madaho's she said. She certainly seemed fresh looking. Really, with nearly two months mongering experience in '05 in San Jose, CR, I should have taken this as the second sign. On the one hand, a newbie can be a plus - for the (near) virgin aspect, but she can also be a minus due to lack of experience in balancing business with pleasure. Like the other two, she wanted 300P. She also asked if I wanted to buy her a drink. I replied that I would for whatever chica I decided to take out. She replied, with a cute sweet smile, why not her? Indeed why not her. I liked her so much, Salomé was basically out of the picture. Still, for the moment I dismissed her.

I went to the can, sorted my cash out, and for good measure pissed off the attendant by declining his over of freshly pulled paper towel. "Yo lo puedo," I said. Just how much of a tip would he expect for doing something one can easily do oneself?

Also, while in the can, I fretted about someone grabbing Sol before me. Like a lot of us, I suppose, I figured / feared that most other guys would find her to be about the finest of the fine as well. Reminding myself that not everyone likes petite, blonde or otherwise, did nothing to rid me of my fear. So I went back to my drink, sized her up again, and then struck my deal.

250P plus 10P for taxi, (200P up front, 60P to follow), one hour IN my hotel (meaning not including taxi time), kissing, BBBJ, DATY - with her assurance she likes it; she really likes it. With that, we were off. Maybe, again in hindsight, I should have been suspicious that she agreed to every condition so readily. Heheh. She said she'd suck with or without a condom - as I liked. Who would prefer covered but then maybe some do - purely for health concerns. She also said she liked sex.

While hailing a taxi I bought a 5P flower for her from a little boy. Can't hurt right? Might help? (Nah!)

In the taxi she was real chatty with the, I take it, stranger taxi driver. They joked a bit about things. I joked, as I often due, that she was my daughter - even while my arm was around her. Now having much experience driving taxi (I now drive metro bus in Vancouver) her manner with the guy reminded me of the hookers I'd carried in my time. Maybe just a friendly gal? Maybe another sign I should have heeded. Also, she in no way cozied up to me; didn't kiss my neck or do any of the things the better chicas do. More signage.

Arriving at the hotel the fare was 6P. She chimed in suggesting 7P would be good. Huh? That actually elicited a smile from me. A wary one. When chicas start volunteering how you spend your pesos it's not a good sign. What's 1P though, so he got it.

Climbing the two floors to my room she complained a bit about it, the climb. Hmmm. Then once inside the room she asked why this hotel? Meaning why not one closer to Recoleta no doubt.

Edit 01: My hotel is next to Abasto Mall and is new and nice - catering only to tourists. It's not as though I took her to a flea bag hotel.

While she filled out the hotel's document I made a show of using the bidet to clean up. I didn't want any excuses about not wanting to suck me bareback. When both of us were done in the bano I showed her the time and said we had till twenty minutes to 2:00. In the interest of fairness I even subtracted the five minutes we'd already been in the room. Meaning we had fifty-five minutes remaining. At this she balked and mentioned the fifteen minute (round trip) taxi ride. I pointed out that we'd negotiated this point in the bar. Twenty minutes to 2:00 it would be. (What's the sign count now?)

I guess I should say, in case it's not obvious, I'm not a wham-bam-thank-you-mame kind of guy. I like the illusion of love when I'm with a chica. Almost without exception, every departamento privado chica - and two of three out of Salomé - has delivered that and then some. So all these signs I'm seeing and ignoring are doing nothing to help get the little guy excited. Really, at this point guys, I'm clinging to the hope that things will improve when we get down to business. I know I shouldn't have but she was just so fine I couldn't give up the dream.

At my urging, she kept her sexy bra and panties on, climbed onto the bed and laid back - and closed her eyes! That latter bit was most definately NOT at my urging. I moved up to her face and said, "Abrir sus ojos," "¿Por que?" was her reply! "¿Por que?" Hmmm. How to explain something that should be obvious. I kissed her her and there and then moved to the negotiated mouth to mouth kissing. Short, closed mouth kisses were her answer to my own. I reminded her that she'd said she kissed mouth to mouth in the bar. She countered that she'd said "Un poco," She hadn't, or I'd have certainly lost some interest in her.

With her eyes still stubbornly closed, and her lying there as though soaking up rays in Mar del Plata, I moved south. She'd said she really liked DATY. Did she? Well it took a good five minutes but she did start to really respond to it. She pulled her feet up and placed them on my upper arms so that she could more easily move her pussy about. This I really liked at it afforded a great view of a great pussy and also allowed me to just lick lick lick in one area and let her move as required. Oh and I should add that, when I became ill last Monday, I decided I'd better back off on the pussy eating. Only maybe one in five really seemed to enjoy it anyway. Really though, it's more likely I caught something while kissing God knows who anyway.

While eating her, and seeing her genuinely get off on it, the little guy was eager to go. I should have struck while the iron was hot, so-to-speak, but I didn't. After about fifteen minutes down south it was apparent she wasn't going to go over the edge so I stopped. Before I could say my mouth was tired she suggested it was time she sucked me. Sounded like a good plan too!

I laid down and looked down at my now limp dick. She coaxed it to life and proceeded with the bargained for BBBJ. She sure looked nice licking and sucking her and there. Not strong enough or urgent enough to seem like she was into it though. After a few minutes I had her lay back, straddled her chest, and proceeded to fuck her mouth. She FIRMLY controlled the penetration and kept it very shallow. Still it was nice and I do love that view!

After maybe five minutes of this she called a halt. I protested that that wasn't enough but she insisted it was time for the condom. This is when things went from bad to worse.

Wilt city. Her whole manner did nothing to excite and everything to remind me that this was just easy money for her. No doubt not as easy as she'd like but, well, you know. So when the rubber was in place I was lucky to have enough inflation to do her doggie style. After a few minutes of this, without (thank God) any over done moaning, I suggested mish. This we just couldn't pull off. It really didn't help either, when she pointed out we had just fifteen minutes left. Don't these chicas know what that sort of comment can do to a guy's libido? Geesh. After several minutes of fruitless effort I had to admit that the dream had died. I was not going to get to really have at it with this chica - as I'd done so well earlier in the day.

Remember now that she had 200P of the agreed upon 260P. And being as I told her not to worry, I'd be paying her the remainder, I can not blame any of you for para-phrasing Seinfeld with:

"You know how to CREATE a bargaining chip! You just don't know how to use a bargaining chip!"

I just didn't have it in me to hold back part or all of the remainder. She had, at least, sucked bareback for a barely acceptable length of time. So with payment in full I stuck her in a cab and went to bed - for another long night of dry coughing. (Today I went to Clinica del Sol, at Jackson's suggestion, and say a doctor for 50P. I have a prescription that I hope will really help tonight).

Ummm. I guess that's all. I hope you enjoyed this rather long post.

Which reminds me: Is anybody out there? Please send me a PM if you've been reading and enjoying (and appreciating) my reports.

Edit 01a: Would I have gotten better service had I not told her I was flying home Tuesday? Maybe. I think not though. As I said, this chica is fine and no doubt she knows it. In fact she's the first chica I sessioned with that would fit right in with the Del Rey (San Jose, CR) Colombiana hotties and their oh-so-cold manner. In fact, looking back, I can see that in every respect she behaved like those infamous sharks from the moment she sat in the taxi.

Apart from just trip reporting, what I hope will come of this particular update is that, if you're in Madaho's soon and see this girl, even if you're not into her looks pretend you are. Chat her up a bit and then, when she's revealed enough about herself, say something like, "Oh! I read about you on the internet! You're the chica recently up from Mar de Plata, raised in Missiones, that says she kisses but doesn't really, likes to just lie back and close her eyes," etc, etc - as you've read above. It's a slim hope but maybe she'll learn a lesson and also tell other chicas about the h o m b r e internet network. Just cause we're leaving soon doesn't mean our opinions of their performance can't impact their livelihood.

Again she's:

A petite, white, dirty blonde, (hair currently in long braids), 19 years old (looks younger in good light I'd say), cute-as-a-button, recently (as of February 5th) came up from Mar de Plata, was raised in Missiones.

Oh and if you do take her to a room be warned she has had a ceasarian scar above her lovely pussy. (Like it would be anywhere else?). Didn't really matter to me, might to some.

She doesn't smoke, so that's a plus!

End of Edit 01a.

Chica Chaser
    Last edited by Chica Chaser; 02-05-06 at 22:06. Reason: Added two Edits.

Smile Chica Chaser in Buenos Aires - Update 10

Guys,

Hmmm well sex must be good for your health - as they say. This afternoon, feeling tired and, really, a bit dizzy, I was either going to Clinica de Sol or Cielo Private. Jackson recommended the former, telling me that for 50P I could see a doctor and, if needed, get a prescription for something. Might even see a doctor that speaks a little english.

Knowing Micaela will be starting a week off after today; and knowing she's a busy gal, I decided to call Cielo first and see if she was free. Well, not free but you-know-what-I-mean. She was, and so fifteen minutes later I was in her company.

I told her I was still feeling a little ill and tired and so probably no sex was going to happen. I wanted good company and TLC - though I don't know how to say the latter in castellano.

This being my third time with her we didn't really need to get aquainted much. Of course I marvelled at her wonderfull breasts again, and sweet sweet face. Before long things started happening down below and we got it on. I was surprised by how well the little guy held his head up for, oh, fifteen or more minutes. Once I was pooped out I called a halt and we proceeded to the jacuzzi, which had been filling all the while. Some nice cuddling happened there.

Back on the bed I asked if I could make a few photos of her breasts. She happily agreed but, what with the blinding flash, they didn't turn out too well. Posting them, (and I do have her permission), wouldn't do them justice.

Then, being on a roll compliance-wise, I asked if I might make a little movie of them. Again, and to my great delight, she happily agreed. I proceeded to do just that and wouldn't-cha-know-it, the batteries died. Good thing I was a boy scout many years ago as I had spares.

The bell tolled just as I finished, or so I thought, making a little 30 second clip, at 640 res, of her foddling herself. Heheh. Turned out I hadn't been recording. When she saw that was the case she repeated the performance! What a gal!

Once we'd viewed it I inquired if it was only for me or could I post it to the net? She said I can! After all, her face doesn't show and Micaela isn't her real name. So perhaps I will post it - though I don't think I can here eh?

Emerging from Cielo I had a McCafe to collect my thoughts. The session had done wonders for my feeling of well being. Was a trip to the Clinica necessary? Hmmm. Santa Fe 1707 is just a short walk away.

Once at Sante Fe 1707 four or five chicas presented themselves to me. Flore (Florencia) caught my eye and so I called her back to chat. As with Micaela I explained I didn't have much energy so I only wanted the 100P session. Would that be alright with her? Yes she said.

Once in the room, and after requesting another sheet to put on the "fresh," one, we proceeded to have a nice time. She is very affectionate and, well, it wasn't long after she starting caressing my body with kisses that I decided the 30P option would be a good idea. It was. She sucks real well - though I must say I don't care for tongue studs.

I let her work on me for, oh, fifteen minutes, then decided sexo was in order. Starting doggie style, with their industrial strength condom, we went at it good for five, six, seven? Minutes. She did something no other chica has done in that position. She moved herself vertically, in relation to the bed. This, of course, required more energy on her part so she gets points for effort there.

We then switched to mish and went at it for another near ten minutes. Feeling pooped I requested her on top - with my own thinner condom - and she happily complied. She crouched over me, face to face, and so I had a wonderful view all around. At 28, she still has a beautiful face and body. Her medium sized breasts put a lot of younger ones to shame. VERY NICE!

Will I repeat? Maybe. Tomorrow is Sunday so they're closed. That leaves Monday and most of Tuesday (I've a night flight). Hmmm. I want to repeat with Natalia and / or Pamela as well so I don't know.

One things certain: these two sessions have put some pep back into me! I think I'll give the clinic a miss.

Chica Chaser
    Last edited by Chica Chaser; 02-04-06 at 19:10. Reason: Typos.

Red face Chica Chaser in Buenos Aires - Update 9

Guys,

It's Saturday. My last Saturday here. Still I am not feeling 100% well yet. It's hard to know whether from lack of sleep (due to illness and the heat and humidity here) or due to lingering illness. It is VERY hard to get motivated to do anything (or anyone) I did session many times before becoming ill. Nearly twenty sessions in less than two weeks. Those many sessions may also account for my lack of enthusiasm re sessioning now. I might go to Cielo this afternoon, more for some TLC than actual sexo.

Anyway this update is mainly to let you know that I am still alive and somewhat well.

Chica Chaser

Smile Chica Chaser in Buenos Aires - Update 8

Guys,

I did actually meet the chica. She works at Madonna's and, of course, is muy linda. After a few hiccups we were together by 16:30. By 17:30 we were in a love hotel (D'Or) This was my first experience in a love hotel. I don't know if this one is typical but if it is it won't be my last. 58P for three hours in a nice clean room with a jacuzzi - albeit a bit of a small one. Included in the room were all the necessary toiletries - including two tooth brushes, plastic wrapped slippers (two pairs) two plastic wrapped robes, plastic wrapped towels etc. The only disappointment was the one lame condom. Good thing I carry spares.

I'm sorry I don't have any more 411 on the place. I asked for a tarjeta but they had none.

The chica was alright in the sack. Didn't allow any DATY but I knew that going in. Being a bit ill still I didn't feel like it anyway. Really I think I'll be backing off the DATY quite a bit. Considering that, by my estimation, only about one in five chicas REALLY appreciates it, why bother?

So no DATY but to make up for it she did suck real well, and deep. Almost to the base - holding there and using her tongue in wonderful ways. Even being covered (which I also knew would be the case beforehand) it felt real nice.

As for the sex? Well I couldn't perform much at all. I guess I'm more tired still than I thought. So by about 18:30 we snuggled close and slept till a little after 20:00. Or I should say she slept while I admired the sleeping beauty next to me. She has a wonderfull face, not great but not bad body, nice but small lolas, GREAT smile. Oh and great, Sun bronzed skin.

We left there and cabbed it to Recoleta. She chose Sahara's to eat at. Nice atmosphere but I can't recommend their service. It wasn't busy but service was oh so slow. Then the meals come and the ketchup is served in packets - ala McDonald's. NOT nice. My chicken burger was tasty and her Elephant Ear looked good and was big enough for two or three really.

Desert was a two foot tall drink that I do not know the name of. I thought she ordered an Orgasmo, and joked that we could share one right there on the table, as we didn't in the hotel. Like in the hotel though, the Orgasmo didn't happen.

Up till this point money had not been discussed. She did, very early upon meeting me make it clear, in a very sweet way, that she expected to be paid for the sex. I replied "Claro," No mention was made of payment for simple company.

Taking all things into consideration I decided (hoped) 200P would satisfy her. After all, the (attempt) at sexo lasted only the standard hour. I slipped it to her under the table and she smiled very nicely thank-you-very-much!

Dropped her at Madonna's at 22:30, where she's now starting another long night, and came to this nearby and sickeningly smoked filled net site. Gotta hit Submit and book from this place pronto!

Chica Chaser
    Last edited by Chica Chaser; 02-03-06 at 14:09. Reason: Added a tiny bit to two paragraphs.

Chica Chaser in Buenos Aires - Update 7

Man,

The only thing worse than being sick while on vacation is being sick during a mongering vacation. Today, Thursday, I feel better but somehow not 100%. Bought four litres of citrus drink so that'll help my throat some.

Not much to report I'm afraid. Sunday night I pulled another sweetie out of Salomé. Marina. She's petite, I guess morocho? With a beautiful smile and nice body - even with the small lolas. She's probably the smallest chica I've sessioned with. Would do again. She stayed past the hour, a bit, to chat. Nice.

Did I ever mention the name of my Salomé favorita? Jessica? I pulled her for a second time last Saturday night. Got there at about 1 AM, didn't see her so I went downstairs and there she was, as beautiful as ever. She too is very petite but slight larger than Marina I'd say. Great face, body, lolas - natural and of decent size and holding their own against gravity.

Paid the 50P exit fine - comprised of one drink for me, two for her, and took her to my hotel again. Got naked and, remembering how she'd been a no show at my hotel earlier in the week said, "Esta vez, vas chupar me," Last session, after I went down on her, I declined the covered BJ offer, skipped the sex, and we had just chatted. This time she was going to earn her pesos!

She, of course, agrees (fair is fair right? So I move on up on her, as she's lying on the bed head on pillows. To my extreme pleasure she doesn't request a condom but instead takes me into her mouth. What a view looking down at this lovely lovely chica as she licks and sucks, sucks and licks. Had I let myself, I think I coulda cum right then. If you knew me the way many chicas do you'd know that would be quite an achievement for me.

The session continued into sex in a few positions and, all in all, was another satisfying one. I might pull her again before my Tuesday flight.

Last night, Wednesday, I went to Madonna's. Got there around 12:30 AM. Lots of chicas and a few hombres. Right away I grabbed a chica I'd noticed when leaving a previous night. Spent a nice two hours with her sucking face most of the time. She drank her drinks a tiny bit quicker than I'd like but not so fast I wanted to dump her. I think she had six 25P drinks in two hours. I know that's enough to session at Santa Fe (for an hour) but, being a bit under the weather, snuggling and kissing was fine by me.

Once again I have to say I like Madonna's. Enough pretty chicas to go around, a clean but not overly fancy place, friendly servers and doorguy. Reminds me of the welcome feeling I always had going to Kamur in San Jose, Costa Rica.

Well I gotta book. If all goes well I meet a chica in 20 minutes at a nearby restaurant.

Chica Chaser

Chica Chaser in Buenos Aires - Update 6

Guys,

Two things are on my mind this morning. First is about Nuevo Estilo, and second about Salomé.

I've been sick since Monday morning and I'm still a bit under the weather. Even so, I went to Nuevo Estilo last night - to see what it is like. I was not impressed. With noise echoing ceiling / floor / walls, bad lighting that is dimmed for the strip show - to the point watching is almost pointless, colored strobes that light the stage and then reflect in the mirror behind it - thereby flashing in your eyes with irritating brightness. Hmmm. What's to love?

Of the twenty or so chicas there there were some nice ones for sure. If they can be had for 125P plus the price of the love hotel then that makes up for some of the minuses.

A big minus for me, that I hope would bother anyone, came when I took my drink to the bar to have it restocked with ice. The big, fat guy used his hands to fill the glass! Even though the ice scoop was right there in the pan! I took my drink back to the table and didn't touch it again. Instead, once my thirst built up again, I went to a local restaurant and bought cans of Pepsi.

Will I go back? Maybe for one of the chicas but I won't likely drink.

Now about Salomé: I forgot to mention that not all the chicas that sit for drinks will leave for sex. When I spy one I like I ask them directly whether they do.

That's all,

Chica Chaser
    Last edited by Chica Chaser; 02-01-06 at 22:02. Reason: Typos.

Thumbs down Chica Chaser in Buenos Aires - Update 5

Hello again,

This update goes back to an incident that happened last week on my first or second afternoon in town.

I was walking along the Florida pedestrian mall when approached by a tout for a bar that I think was called Texas. I said that at the moment I wasn't interested in going to such a bar. Of course I was told no problem, just come and have a look. Having read about the aggressive tactics some of these places use I was on my guard but decided a quick look for future reference wouldn't hurt.

So we get to the bar and as I enter this very pretty girl-next-door type quickly approaches and warmly greets me. She invites me to sit for a drink. I tell her that I didn't come to drink, only to look and she says ok sit down and I will explain about the bar.

We sit and she starts talking but what with the loud music and her fast spanish I am not understanding much. This goes on for maybe five minutes with me saying "No entiendo," many times. I'm not really minding this because I find this chica to be VERY attractive. As I recall she is dressed in street clothes (maybe she's a tout too? But pulls up her shirt to reveal very tempting looking bra covered lolas.

After about five minutes another chica comes to sit with us. I ask what she's doing here and am invited to buy her a drink. I say that I am only interested in you and basically shoo the new, far less attractive chica away. Before she gets up to leave, low-and-behold, two - or was it three? Drinks arrive. At this I abruptly get up and start my way toward the door. The attractive chica follows and begs / implores me to sit back down so she can explain things. I tell her if she wants to explain things she can do it at the door or outside. (During this time I glance behind me at the bartender and another big guy at the bar. Neither seems to be paying attention to what's happening)

So this real sweet seeming chica continues pulling me, begging me to sit again. I repeat that I said I didn't want any drinks at this time. At this she says something beyond belief. She says, no problem, pay for the drink now and come back for it tomorrow. SHOCK! I'm sure I must have smiled and laughed at this notion and told her I buy my drinks when I drink them. She counters that for me to leave without buying a drink would create a problem for her. I counter that that's too bad but it's not my problem. I also add that I really really like her but that this, this place, this tactic is "No bueno,"

At that I stride for the door and escape without incident - still comtemplating the mind boggling reasoning some of these places have. The cannot possibly have any repeat customers with such tactics.

I continued my walk along Florida and soon came upon a policeman. I asked him if he was familiar with the bar and he wasn't. I asked if he thought it was a legal place and I think he said probably. He also thought they'd taken some of my money and offered to return with me to get it. I told him that was not the case, bid him good night, and moved on.

As an aside I have to say that I've had no problem whatsoever with the police in this great city and now find their plentiful presence very reassuring.

Chica Chaser

Thumbs up Chica Chaser in Buenos Aires - Update 4

Hello again guys,

This post is solely about Madonna's (Not Madahos)

Madonna's.

1000 Block of Avenida Pueyrredón, just east of Avenida Corrientes. Very near to Cielo Private actually.

I went to this Night Club, according to my notebook, Wednesday night. Having sessioned at both Santa Fe 1707 and Cielo Private (1072 Larrea) that day I had no intention of sessioning in the bar. I like the tease though, so the 25P cover, which includes one drink, was fine with me.

I like this place. It's not huge but big enough, and nice enough. At half past midnight I was one of a few guys, the others Porteños, outnumbered by chicas. The mood in there was nice. The chicas were laughing and a few were dancing, one quite excellently, on the long narrow stage. Others were shaking it in front of the stage - of course creating quite an enticing scene with their short minis or just panties and bra.

I chatted with a few but declined to buy any a drink right away. I was just looking for now I told the first that chatted me up. Note that she didn't approach me but was right next to me at the bar. I don't think the girls are aggressive like at some other places. Another tall, thin thing I stopped as she walked by in pink bra and panties. She was real fine looking but I detected a bit of an indifferent attitude from her so I let her go.

I decided that the chica that was dancing so well on the stage - of her own accord I believe, not because she's paid by the house to deserved a tip. I put 2P in my mouth and stuffed it in her bra. She seemed real nice.

When she'd finished on stage of course she came to see me. Celeste is her name. Petite, white, with black hair, a pretty decent face and nice body. She asked if I wanted to drink with her in the back. I asked what we could do back there. Kissing and petting was the answer. This sounded fine by me so off we went.

Drinks for the chicas are 25P - or start at that. When hers was set down I asked that she not drink too fast. She laughed and assured me she wouldn't. True to her word that drink lasted more than a half hour - with much fun being had in the meantime.

Of course my eyes strayed and pretty soon fixated on a taller, café colored chica that was shaking her pinkish mini oh so well. Flores came over, plopped down next to me and proceeded to french kiss like there was no tomorrow. WOW WOW WOW! The best kissing I've had down here. What a sales chica eh? Her tongue, it turns out, can be stuck out quite nicely. Oh God did it feel great.

I felt bad for Celeste cause her kissing couldn't hold a candle to Flores, and she likely knew it. Also I found Flores face to be prettier. She has a beautiful and sweet look to her. Of course I ordered a drink for Flores, and ultimately one more for each. Over the next hour? Hour and a half? I, we, had some fun. With petite Celeste perched in my lap, and taller Flores snuggled next to me, I asked if they'd kiss each other. To my delight they frenched oh so nicely not six inches in front of my eyes - which were likely bugging out a bit. I was treated to this site a few more times before the night was over.

Now remember how I said I had no intention of sessioning again that day? (OK technically it was the next day but you know what I mean) Well Flores changed that. Again I felt bad for Celeste, letting her go when I took Flores upstairs, but I suppose these chicas are used to this sort of thing.

I overpaid for Flores. Really slipped up I did. BONK! 150P for half an hour, room included, and the BJ would be covered. (Yes you read that right). In hindsight I bet with firmer negotiating that could have been pushed to an hour - maybe with BBBJ. I gotta learn not to look at them when talking about payment.

I paid the 100P for the four drinks I'd bought - two for each - and proceeded upstairs with Flores. She used an interior stairway whereas I was made to exit and come in from the street. Above the bar is what must be a Love Hotel. I don't know how many tiny tiny rooms they have but they're definately built with one thing in mind. I think all have a jacuzzi. The one we went to did but, but with only thirty minutes, we didn't use it.

The session with Flores as good, not great. She didn't seem to kiss quite as well as before the deal was made. Still good but not mind blowing like down in the bar. Good, not great, but even so all-too-soon the time was up.

We dressed, said our goodbyes, and I left. All things considered, a nice way to pass three or so hours.

Chica Chaser
    Last edited by Chica Chaser; 01-28-06 at 21:48. Reason: Typo.

To Chica Chaser:

I have been following up your reports, I am sure the rest of the forum members are appreciating the same. We are wishing not to waste too much Jackson's space, by posting Thank You Notes, hehehe.

And Thank you, keep going, my man!

Strad

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDog
    Nice reports, thanks.

Moondog
    Thanks Moondog, (and MPexy for your PM saying the same) Knowing someone is reading and appreciating the reporting helps motivate me to continue.

Chica Chaser

Posting Limitations