Thread: Photo Gallery

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

You are nothing but a degenerate liar

Quote Originally Posted by Stowe
    Actually, another guy told me that I shouldn't have taken her AFTER I took her out-in fact it was the next day when he told me she said a couple of things indicating she was not going to be great.

Unfortunately, I understood a lot less Spanish than I do now.

Suerte.

Stowe
    The title says it all, except he is sick as well and gives drugs to school kids. Ok the part about the kids isn't true.

My real question though is has anybody else fucked her, because I wouldn't mind fucking her if she just had a bad night with Stowe.

Hey DR need to correct!

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    I for one have never seen her outside of Cattos except for that brief second when she was walking out the door with Stowe after another guy told him not to take her, could be Her though.
    Actually, another guy told me that I shouldn't have taken her AFTER I took her out-in fact it was the next day when he told me she said a couple of things indicating she was not going to be great.

Unfortunately, I understood a lot less Spanish than I do now.

Suerte.

Stowe

Don't think its the same one

I for one have never seen her outside of Cattos except for that brief second when she was walking out the door with Stowe after another guy told him not to take her, could be Her though.

I am almost postive I was with her when I came down to BA in September.

Her name was Sol (spelling) and she worked at Cattos I met Sol and her friend Gloria (who also worked at Catto's they were friends and were dancing on the stripper pole together) a few days later at Excedra and took them both to a nearby transitorio. I think I paid 300 for both of their time.

She was a very nice girl with a good personality despite my limited spanish the three of us had fun drinking and joking between rounds but she had the most godawful teeth I have seen in a while (crooked teeth with black gums) though they don't translate too well in the pic. So who know maybe I am posting on the wrong girl.

Anyway I soldiered up got past the teeth and got down to business unfortunately my threesome turned into me banging one girl while the other.

Watched and rubbed my back a bit so that was a bit of a bummer.

But her service was actually pretty good but not memorable she had a very tight body with very small breasts.

Multiple positions little bit of a smell from down yonder so needless to say I didnt DATY or french kiss. Didnt request completo.

For what its worth her performance that day was better than her friend Gloria (similar body type very thin tight body and small breasts with short light brown hair) Gloria was my only repeat that trip and the second time back wasnt as great as the first.

Hope to be back soon

Daddy

Good memory! Yeah, she was not good but YMMV depending on the day, time and second with many of these chicas.

Daddy, hope you are still in BA in April when I arrive.

Stowe

This is the girl that Stow sent back to the pond

Quote Originally Posted by Mahku
    From a report on Nov. 12th.
    I'll try to find your post but in a nutshell how was it for you?

Sole from Catto's

From a report on Nov. 12th.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CIMG0283rs.jpg‎  

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Fstan6217
    Is that the Mex girl?
    That would be her!

Rubi - Suipacha

Ahh, that is a butt I remember well.

Way to go Lorenzo, thanks for the memory.

Suerte.

Stowe

Picture

Is that the Mex girl?

If it walks like a bunny, and f*cks like a bunny...

Many of you know this young lady.

I thought you might enjoy a picture of her new outfit!

Saludos!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mexi-bunny2.jpg‎   mexi-bunny3.jpg‎  

A Very Nice Experience

Too bad I just cannot remember that Private Photo Gallery password. Consequently, thought I would simply post a limited version here. Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC03290.JPG‎   LitRedDSC03222.jpg‎  

This is Rubi from Suipacha 921, 6c. Excellent service.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails babes 003.jpg‎  

two mediocre pics from last year

Girls looked better in person.

Bane and April / Abril. Roxanne arranged it. A showed up with Bane. 200 each. Had an amazing time - they know how to take care of a guy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bane april2.jpg‎   girlsb2.jpg‎  

Celene then Karina, now.

Anyone seen Celene, who changed her name to Karina? Sweetest and most eager to please little lady with a cute face and some damn nice natural tits. She was at 15-5493-7730 sometime last year.

These photos are from late 2004.

Puhinsai
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails celene_s_01.jpg‎   celene_s.02.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations