Thread: Affaire Recoleta

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Affaire Recoleta is being renovated and the original space closed, although they had moved into the space to the right which is between Affaire and What's Fucked Up?

However, passing there tonight even the temporary place was closed. But I have it on good authority from Sergio, the well dressed guy at the entrance, that the old space is being renovated and to watch for the new, improved Affaire Recoleta.

Hippopotamus has upped the ante in the neighborhood I believe. Madahos made significant improvements right after Hippo opened and now Affaire is rising to the bait. Likewise Newport has finally lost, lamentably, the last of it's funky wooden interior and now appears like the hip carneceria. Check out the new bar and accent lights through the expansive front windows. (all the better to eat you with, my dear)

Mind Jackson's warning about What's Up? They're in the same thuggery realm as Rouge and Hellas. Avoid, even if it's the only place open.

Affaire closed

We walked by it last night and it was closed. There is a new club there (called, if I remember right, "What's Up?", or something similar) It appeared to me that Affaire was permanently shut and this new club opened in the space next to it, but I can't say with 100% certainty that the new club doesn't actually occupy the same space Affaire did.

Since I had no knowledge of the place, just a tout trying to drag us in, I didn't want to check it out, though. Perhaps someone else already has?

The main purpose in walking my buddy by Affaire was to let him know this was a club with very aggressive chicas that I usually avoid.

[blue]===========================================

Hi HeadGames,

What's Up is a different club approximately 2 doors down from the entrance to Affaire. It should be avoided even if it was the last open club in Buenos Aires.

Thanks,

Jackson

Went here last night. It's supposed to be 30 pesos for 3 drinks. I talked to the tout who's been touting me for 5 years. He said I could get 1 drink for 20 pesos. It used to be 10. But I said sure, why not. After I got in, the bartender gave me my beer and then handed me another "ticket" and said I could have another drink as well. So I got 2 drinks for 20 pesos.

What can I say? Affaire was the first club I ever went to and it hasn't changed much. The sofa's are white instead of black but that's about it. I was the only guy in there and it was crazy. All the girls came up to me one by one. There are a lot of short girls here so if I didn't want to talk to them I wouldn't bend down and claim I couldn't hear them. I eventually settled on the story that I was only there to drink and watch the movie on HBO. They all said I was crazy. But I stuck to it. Then the movie ended and they all started coming back. I took that as my cue to leave. There was absolutely nothing there I was interested in, but it was fun to parry them off though. There were a couple of girls I would do there in a pinch so if you like agressive girls and a lot of attention, this is the place to go.

The chica drink is 80 pesos. But the girls also said that there's a 40 pesos chick drink but I would have to buy 2. Same difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Slugfest
    Well, I guess it was bound to happen. We stopped in Affaire tonight around 1:45, paid 30p to get in (for 3 drinks) and sat down. Immediately approached by a fugly chick who told me she used to work at the Temaiken zoo cleaning up animal waste. Great. I also used the famous Judd line:

Chica: "De donde sos?"

Me: "De China" (this is purely for laughs.

Chica: "Verdad?"

Me: "Si como no"

And she fucking believed me. (I'm not Asian.

After getting rid of her before she could even ask me for a drink, a much better chica came over. Her name's Celeste and she's about 20 and a spinner, with no kids. We negotiated a price for 2 hours and off we went. Upon reaching the apartment she insisted that I pay up front. Now, I made this mistake once, and as a reward I got a rushed, clock-watching performance. As they said here in the mid-1980s, nunca mas.

I said after, she said before. I picked up my jacket, she picked up her bag, and down to the street we went. I gave her taxi money and she took off. I have to say she was very professional about it. She never got pissed or anything, just insisted on something I didn't want to do. No hard feelings.

One question: would you guys have offered 1/2 up front, 1/2 after? I only thought of that afterwards. (I'm a genius)

Thanks.

============================================

Hi Slugfest,

That's exactly what I would have done. No harm, no foul, although I've learned to bring up this issue before I leave the club.

Thanks,

Jackson
    First of all that technique is mine not judds.

Where are you from? Say this.

I don't know.

I don't have a home.

Africa.

Whats your name.

I'm the man without a name.

I don't feel comfortable sharing that informatoin.

Vacation or business.

I'm still deciding.

Why are you so nosy.

Anyways the girls size a guy up in a matter of seconds with these questions. It tells them if you're here on business $$$. How long your here, provide good service if you're here longer more $$$ for her. If you say you're here one night on vacation she probably forgets about you before the second sentence is out of your mouth and will fuck you accordingly. These girls are fucking efficient and sizing all the slobs in the cabarets up real quick.

More Ebony photos

Sorry had to resize these to fit on the site. Enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ebony,s  Ass.jpg‎   Ebony,s  Snatch.jpg‎  

Pics of Ebony.

I would like to f her again and unload on her face.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ebony,s  beautiful  face.jpg‎  

More Ebony photos

She said she was Argentinian. But I fantasized she was an islamic woman. I fucked her very hard.

Arab looking chica

She said her name was Ebony. Not so hot of a body. A big scar on her stomach. Not so great an ass. Cute face and nice hair. Also nice natural tits.

She gave a good bbbj. Had to tell her to slow down. Good tit f. Made her face look like a glazed doughnut.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ebony.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus9
    This situation comes up often enough and probably for a variety of reasons. The obvious being somebody ripped them off in the past. At least one other being they're looking to set things on their terms, fuck you enough and then clear out. And if you're paying attention, not always the easiest, you should be picking up vibes of a possible squirrelly girl yourself by the time you get back to the room with the chica.

My fail safe, so far, solution is to put the money on the table where she can see it but not reach it easily and tell her it's yours when you leave, but never let them pocket it in advance.

This seems to take all the steam out all the reasons and points them smoothly back to the good times at hand.
    Yeah, I understand why chicas do it, and I wasn't upset about it. It's just a business decision. In the end, I wasn't that horny, and she didn't need the money that bad, I guess.

This situation comes up often enough and probably for a variety of reasons. The obvious being somebody ripped them off in the past. At least one other being they're looking to set things on their terms, fuck you enough and then clear out. And if you're paying attention, not always the easiest, you should be picking up vibes of a possible squirrelly girl yourself by the time you get back to the room with the chica.

My fail safe, so far, solution is to put the money on the table where she can see it but not reach it easily and tell her it's yours when you leave, but never let them pocket it in advance.

This seems to take all the steam out all the reasons and points them smoothly back to the good times at hand.

Maybe one guaraní. Maybe.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    Half up front? No. 10% up front? No. 5 centavos up front? No.
    How about 1 Chilean peso?

Half up front? No. 10% up front? No. 5 centavos up front? No.

Retired Member

Smile

You did the right thing Slugfest,

Its your money, you neigociate on your terms, not hers.

There a multitude of reasons to pay after.

Exon

Just kicked my first one out

Well, I guess it was bound to happen. We stopped in Affaire tonight around 1:45, paid 30p to get in (for 3 drinks) and sat down. Immediately approached by a fugly chick who told me she used to work at the Temaiken zoo cleaning up animal waste. Great. I also used the famous Judd line:

Chica: "De donde sos?"

Me: "De China" (this is purely for laughs.

Chica: "Verdad?"

Me: "Si como no"

And she fucking believed me. (I'm not Asian.

After getting rid of her before she could even ask me for a drink, a much better chica came over. Her name's Celeste and she's about 20 and a spinner, with no kids. We negotiated a price for 2 hours and off we went. Upon reaching the apartment she insisted that I pay up front. Now, I made this mistake once, and as a reward I got a rushed, clock-watching performance. As they said here in the mid-1980s, nunca mas.

I said after, she said before. I picked up my jacket, she picked up her bag, and down to the street we went. I gave her taxi money and she took off. I have to say she was very professional about it. She never got pissed or anything, just insisted on something I didn't want to do. No hard feelings.

One question: would you guys have offered 1/2 up front, 1/2 after? I only thought of that afterwards. (I'm a genius)

Thanks

============================================

Hi Slugfest,

That's exactly what I would have done. No harm, no foul, although I've learned to bring up this issue before I leave the club.

Thanks,

Jackson

Posting Limitations