Thread: Madonna

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

I went in on Saturday.

Entry price now 40p with one drink included. 30 minutes 250p. Once inside, 12oz draft Brahma (only choice) 25p.

Though everything has gone up, this is the only place - boliche, restaurant, taxi, or other - where I was truly shocked by the prices.

There were about 3 chicas when I arrived at 11pm. Maybe nine by 12:30 but none so spectacular. It seems that girls arrive later these days, it used to be 11pm but now 12 or later.

Staff a bit more pushy that I buy a chica (who I didn't invite to my table) a drink. But they stopped after two tries so not that bad.

There were only 3 or 4 clients inside. I did'nt recognize any of the girls from prior visits.

I was here a year ago and had a good time even though it was expensive. I decided to pay another visit last night and the prices have gone up again. The cover is now 40p which includes a glass of domestic cerveza. The cost of a half hour with a chica at the hotel next door is now 200p for a half hour. When I heard that I never inquired about the cost of the girl's drink.

As posted previously, this is more of a hang out for locals and the selection of chicas this night was pretty average, most with tattoos. There was a blonde stunner dressed like an airline hostess of all things, but it appeared that she was more into herself than the hombres trying to get her attention. I finished my beer and decided to check out Affaire Pueyrredon in the next block.

Just a correction -- entry was 30p not 40. Chica drink was 40.

Found myself on Puerreydon at 4:30 with a half hour to kill and stumbled on Madonna's. 40p to go in, hot waitress will call the girls over for you. They do the "Ass Line-up" on the barstools.

The waitress said 300p / hr for upstairs. "Too damned much," I thought. The line-up wasn't worth it, but so what since I was only there to have a beer.

Then a smoking morrocha walked into the bar in cowboy boots. Ouch! I had no time. I had her called over anyway, and figured "WTF, I'll buy her a drink." Her name was Brenda. Toned, tanned body. Rare combination of hot ass, narrow waist and great tits. Plus great skin and nice eyes / face. I asked if her lolas were natural, and she proudly said, "of course, go ahead and squeeze them." Liked that attitude. This girl was worth the money, but I didn't have the time.

I arranged to meet her the next day, but I only had some time at lunch before leaving BA, and the club openned at 4:00. She agreed to meet me, but wanted a deposit of 50p since if I didn't show she would waste three hours until the club openned. Fine, I said, even though I knew I might be throwing it out the window.

The next day the club's doors were shut tight, but lo and behold a doorman opened when I rang the buzzer. "I'm here to see Brenda," I said, and to my surprise he said "esta aqui". Shit, and I was convinced you couldn't trust anyone in this town.

Great trip upstairs. This girl has a killer body and a great attitude. To start off she was lathering me up in the shower / jacuzzi when she just bent down and attacked my johnson with her mouth. Don't know how she managed to swoop down and swallow it with such precision and no teeth -- that's talent. The other thing that stuck out about this girl was how tight her pussy was. One of the best. Great kisser and rocks in all the positions. Nice massage between rounds.

Madonna's itself was okay. The room upstairs was adequate, but I probably had the best one. Its one of the few clubs open at 4:00 so its got that going for it.

I also stopped by Affaire Pueyrredon a block away -- run down and with low-class chicas.

Third Night Club Madona.

Cover 30 pesos with a drink. The drink of the girl also 40, the second and successive beers cost 15 pesos. The club have some pretty brunets. I found Vanesa, she was with a customer first but she approach later to have a small conversation. Nicole is a very quite girl, she does not work at the moment, that was the previous explanation of the waitress, nevertheless I accept the situation and invited her a couple of drinks.

On our way to Salome we spent an un inspiring 30 minutes in Madonna, my 1st time in there.

30 pesos entry with 1 drink. There was probably 15 chicas at 2-30am and all the guys looked like locals.

One of the waitresses informed us it was 200 pesos to take a chica for half hour upstairs, plus 60 pesos for their drink.

La Turca Gisela

Well just before I left I got a call from Gisela. She wanted to meet. She left me her phone number for getting together for a day at Punta Carasco, so there is a way to pull the waitress from Madonna. You leave your number and then they call when they can be free, but they work 6 days a week, but if you are willing to wait I am sure you can get her.

Small price change

The place is still a mess broken sofa dirty glasses everywhere a few local customer and regular but they seems to be there to rob the drunken customer. The waitress Gisela '' LA Turca'' is nice tool a few drink with her while casing the place but she is a coperas she is there to get you to drink dress in these red oufit. But they had nice dancer a blond girl there that moved well and they kept me entertained dancing. Most of the working girls look fat and where not with customer very few left with anyone of coarse the 165p quote does not help since the place is a mess and the entrance fee is 40p it is too expensive for what it has to offer.

The guy who ruled this place is an asshole, Doggboy.

Three years ago this was one of the best places in the area, and now is a kind of used up metro station poorly lighted, with stained sofas, broken mirrors and girls advised almost to fear not to talk more than five minutes with the clients unless he, the client, invites them a drink.

He has managed to ruin out this place.

And I'm affraid he will keep on until the complete destruction of Madona.

Checked out Madonna last night for the first time in awhile. The owner's son is running things at night and has boosted fuck rates from 150p to 170p for a half hour! Needless to say, not as many girls and not as many johns. I still like the "grope room", but otherwise this place is pricing themselves out of good business. Particularly when you consider that the girls here are not much better than the quality at Oro, and almost twice as much to get laid.

I go very often to Madona, and I don't know still of any waitress who ever get laid with a client. At least in the club.

But who knows?

Perhaps it didn't appeared still the requiered capitalist.

I went to Madonna yesterday at about 1am and it was quite busy. None of the working girls really attracted me, but the waitresses looked pretty nice. So I'd like to know if there's a possibility to fuck one of them in that place? Thanks for your answers,

Steve

Talking

I went to Madonnas two nights in a row. Once with Judd and another forum member, the next night with two cousins of mine. I spent both night with Nicole. Tall skinny blonde with a mole on her top left mouth. She had a nice tight body and knows what she is doing. I took my time and in the middle of the first drink I had her get up on the pole and dance for me. Watching her move got me going. I knew that my half hour would be over soon so I milked it for what it was worth. Nicole does CBJ but then again that is not my thing. Just spending time with her and watching her move her body was worth the price. She makes you feel special.

Cum in the hair takes a trip to the beauty parlor to wash out. Therein the additional charge.

Wink

Moore,

Looks like there's a price to pay for cutting a swarthy path.

Posting Limitations