This blog is moderated by Charles Jr

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Riverm
    Very useful! I'm always looking for a great massage from a very pretty lady. Are the breast natural or enhanced?
    I didn't see that, but is really important? She is very beautiful for her age, she is 35 and seems a teen!

Come on man! Go ahead, trust me!

Charles.

Enhanced breasts, most likely a periaerolar augmentation assuming no photoshop to hide the inframmary incision line.

Quick question

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Jr
    For a good massage is $70 x 30min / $100 x 1hs without sex, but if you give her a tip you will have full sex.

She also goes to hotels, but the price, I guess, is $150 per hour + taxi (us$ 50 dollars! Very cheap!

Al prices are in pesos.

Charles
    Very useful! I'm always looking for a great massage from a very pretty lady. Are the breast natural or enhanced?

Quote Originally Posted by David Ross
    Charles Jr.

How much is a message and for how long? Also, how much might it cost for sex?

Thank you.
    For a good massage is $70 x 30min / $100 x 1hs without sex, but if you give her a tip you will have full sex.

She also goes to hotels, but the price, I guess, is $150 per hour + taxi (us$ 50 dollars! Very cheap!

Al prices are in pesos.

Charles

Charles Jr.

How much is a message and for how long? Also, how much might it cost for sex?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    Does she give massage or is she trying out for Playmate of the Year?
    This is a good question

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Jr
    Hi!

This is place is one of the best sites for take a wonderful massage.

She is from Brazil and gave me wonderful relax massages. She call ALEJANDRA Her personal phone is 15-6260-5454 and her address is Av. Santa Fe 962 4° "11". You could have sex but, I guess, you have to pay a litle tip.

The apartament where she stays is very tidy and quiet.
    Does she give massage or is she trying out for Playmate of the Year?

Thumbs up Av. Santa Fe 962 4° & quot;11& quot;

Hi!

This is place is one of the best sites for take a wonderful massage.

She is from Brazil and gave me wonderful relax massages. She call ALEJANDRA Her personal phone is 15-6260-5454 and her address is Av. Santa Fe 962 4° "11". You could have sex but, I guess, you have to pay a litle tip.

The apartament where she stays is very tidy and quiet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 02.jpg‎   03.jpg‎   04.jpg‎   06.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations