Thread: Santa Fe 2036 2b

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Jjgoinslow

Move posts

A thread for Santa Fe 2036 already exists (before JJs Feb.-15 post)

Bonnefemme is not really bonne.

The present rate is $150/ hour. I was there about three weeks ago (there's a posting about it) Wouldn't go back.

They seem to refer to rags as towels.

Quote Originally Posted by Jjgoinslow
    Santa Fe 2036 p2 be - 4825.2853

Found Iara / Carito on the internet and went to this privado to see her. Was my first experience in Buenos Aires upon arrival. Iara seemed like a definite GFE but she has something on her lip so I declined kissing her. Her puzzy looked clean enought tho. The sex was real nice, all positions, no complaints from this girl. I paid 200p for 1 hour. I'm sure you could do it for less but like I said was my first, didnt know how to haggle and had not yet learned much spanish. BTW the website says basic english, I think that means hello, pay now & goodbye. This girl didnt speak any english.

Her Iara advert is gone, but here is one under Carito (Paraquayan?

http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entreteni...to/Carito1.htm

Says 22, maybe 24 or 25? She has strechmarks, has a kid I think. Very light, you can spin her around with little effort. A real sweetheart.

I didnt see any of the other girls here. Nice privado, very clean, nice rooms.

Jj

Santa Fe 2036 2b

Santa Fe 2036 p2 be - 4825.2853

Found Iara / Carito on the internet and went to this privado to see her. Was my first experience in Buenos Aires upon arrival. Iara seemed like a definite GFE but she has something on her lip so I declined kissing her. Her puzzy looked clean enought tho. The sex was real nice, all positions, no complaints from this girl. I paid 200p for 1 hour. I'm sure you could do it for less but like I said was my first, didnt know how to haggle and had not yet learned much spanish. BTW the website says basic english, I think that means hello, pay now & goodbye. This girl didnt speak any english.

Her Iara advert is gone, but here is one under Carito (Paraquayan?

http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entreteni...to/Carito1.htm

Says 22, maybe 24 or 25? She has strechmarks, has a kid I think. Very light, you can spin her around with little effort. A real sweetheart.

I didnt see any of the other girls here. Nice privado, very clean, nice rooms.

Jj

Posting Limitations