Thread: Av Cordoba

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by One Tree Hill
    There are a lot of places over there.

I think perhaps it's a business perspective

Quote Originally Posted by Habeed
    Translating: so you got to smoke a joint of reefer and got a blowjob for about $15 USD. And you did it within all within sight of the police station. That's outrageous!

Although, if the country's so lawless, how could it be safe at all for foreign tourists? Do the policia at least make a half assed effort to stop kidnappings and murders?
    Depends on whether you mean kidnappings and murders of locals or tourists.

The tourist districts are rather safe, I've personally wandered around microcentro at 3 am with nothing happen at all, and plenty of tourists wandering around.

I suppose you have to differentiate between what's permissible and what's poking the proverbial bear with a stick.

I suppose in some places that are completely unreasonable about certain things, this would seem way out there on the lawless side. Apparently a joint here is rather common, in so many cities I've been to, as I walked down the street I caught a huge waft of marijuana smoke from some person (most of the time it's middle aged guys 40-50) weird but oh well.

While that seems like it's not a big deal here, I take it you can't plant yourself down in a plaza and shoot up some heroin.

Besides, I get the all too familiar feeling that people would rather "nicely" con you rather than strong arm you and scare you off forever.

As in with any place, don't be a dumbass (mind you, I for one would NOT recommend the smoking of pot and getting a bj in front of a police station) and you'll be fine.

Xyc

I may not be a fan of Argentina, but I found here a pretty safe place for mongering. Thailand and the Netherlands would be my favorites, though.

Habeed we are talking about Argentina, not Colombia or México.

What

Translating: so you got to smoke a joint of reefer and got a blowjob for about $15 USD. And you did it within all within sight of the police station. That's outrageous!

Although, if the country's so lawless, how could it be safe at all for foreign tourists? Do the policia at least make a half assed effort to stop kidnappings and murders?

Be a king

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter
    I ended up striking out at Madahos tonight and I was heading to the triangle. Before I got there I ran across a streetwalker and she put the moves on me, I retorted with "yo nessicita un porro". She pulled two out and we smoked one on the street just about across the street from Ramiros place. With the policia federal in plain sight out side fo the judges house. I asked her if it was a problem and she said not for me. I went a bit further and had her blow me in the phone booth. Its a first for me having a hooker blow me in a half of a phone booth while a cop is basically watching.

Price for dos porros con BBBJ = 50p.

I love BA.

Cheers!
    Gato Hunter,

From your first day you have gotten this idea like few before you. Thanks for keeping the dream alive brother.

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter
    I ended up striking out at Madahos tonight and I was heading to the triangle. Before I got there I ran across a streetwalker and she put the moves on me, I retorted with "yo nessicita un porro". She pulled two out and we smoked one on the street just about across the street from Ramiros place. With the policia federal in plain sight out side fo the judges house. I asked her if it was a problem and she said not for me. I went a bit further and had her blow me in the phone booth. Its a first for me having a hooker blow me in a half of a phone booth while a cop is basically watching.

I love BA.

Cheers!
    What a Country.

Exon

Don't knock it till you try it.

I love BA.

Cheers!

Try again

Quote Originally Posted by Lukasek
    . I tried to write you a PM, (not about SW. But I was no able to do it, cause it seems you have too many pm.

How can I contact you?
    Sorry!

Try again or you guys can always try these work numbers.

4 328 3174

4 327 3016

Tejano.

I tried to write you a PM, (not about SW. But I was no able to do it, cause it seems you have too many pm.

How can I contact you?

Buyer Beware!

Quote Originally Posted by Kilroy
    Yesterday, after beeing pissed off by the agressivity of the girls in a Boliche (I will post later) I walked across a SW on Cordoba Av between Esmeralda and Maipu and I did like her smile. She asked for 200 pesos + hotel, I did not bargain. I had a very good time, not rush, friendly, BBBJ.
    These days there are a lot of trully disgusting ¨conversion vans ¨hanging-out on Cordoba. With the audacity to slither as far as La Madelaine!

Those sick mofos carry all sorts of horrible diseases and they give the sport a bad name and reputation .

I hope yours was a REAL girl!

Anyway, I was out with Jimena and Pamela last night and they are both born-females and recommendable.

Pamela with a 1/2 inch tongue piercing that she knows how to use and Jimena being a nice little young satisfier.

Jimena being the girl that Monger 514 was asking about in this thread a while ago and that I had mistaken for another girl with the same name.

They can usually be found on Cordoba closer to my place.

Or just call me and I will introduce you because they seem to be nice enough girls and they need the money!

But remember, there are a lot of sick motherfuckers in BA and they all dress like women!

TL
    Last edited by TejanoLibre; 01-26-09 at 17:22. Reason: spelling

Yesterday, after beeing pissed off by the agressivity of the girls in a Boliche (I will post later) I walked across a SW on Cordoba Av between Esmeralda and Maipu and I did like her smile. She asked for 200 pesos + hotel, I did not bargain. I had a very good time, not rush, friendly, BBBJ.

Do her for us!

I hope you were not going to keep her to yourself and not share?

I told her I was interested, but did go any further.

Let us know?

Quote Originally Posted by Monger514
    I know it's Silvana, I just didn't want to name her on the forum.

>> Nice size tits, nice ass and a little over weight.

Yep, accurate description.

Wink

I know it's Silvana, I just didn't want to name her on the forum.

>> Nice size tits, nice ass and a little over weight.

Yep, accurate description.

Silvana

Something like Silvia or Silvana. Nice size tits, nice ass and a little over weight.

Ramiro knows her name.

Quote Originally Posted by Monger514
    One of the librarians does indeed hang out around the ghost of Exedra. Her name starts with S. Personally, I don't think she's the best of the librarians in bed. She is very nice, though.

Posting Limitations