Thread: Av Cordoba

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by One Tree Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger514
    One of the librarians does indeed hang out around the ghost of Exedra. Her name starts with S. Personally, I don't think she's the best of the librarians in bed. She is very nice, though.
    That would be LB3, I've seen her hanging around at Castelar Bar and La Madeleine too. LB1 (Julia) has been a stable at Cafe Iberia on weekends.

One of the librarians does indeed hang out around the ghost of Exedra. Her name starts with S. Personally, I don't think she's the best of the librarians in bed. She is very nice, though.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre
    Will hook for blow.
    She should walk around with a cardboard sign saying that.

I'm no longer certain we're all talking about the same girl. Ramiro, maybe we need to do a positive visual identification.
    Yeah, probably not the same chica, but I've been fooled before.

I'm no longer certain we're all talking about the same girl. Ramiro, maybe we need to do a positive visual identification.

Huge Favor Boys!

DO NOT MENTION this info!

At least not what I have told you about her. She is a gossip queen.

Claims to be HIV positve but I do not believe her.

Good luck!

R

Last name may be Parker.

Jimena Parker.

23 years old with 3 very young children. Just laid her last Argentine turd about 2 months ago.

Will hook for blow.

300 is a joke! BBA is o. K. Anything goes boys.

Can be found at the COKE Bar every night after 1 in the morning.

Will play for 50 pesos or less if she is at the above mentioned ***** bar!

Nice muscular calves and a nice person but a bottom feeder.

R

I searched for Jimena and found this:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ead.php?t=4732

It appears to be the same girl. Don't know what to say. I had a fine time with her. I only did her after getting a verbal recommendation from somebody else (didn't realize the this review had been posted)

This is a young Paraguayan girl (or at least, she looks like one) with a very innocent face and smile, who hangs out in front of Exedra. Small tits and slim body. She used to work in Jaz. Her personality won't change on you; she acts just as sweet in your apartment as she does when you meet her on the street. So treat her right.
    Howdy-this chica received a very negative "avoid at any cost" report about a month back. Maybe it is a YMMV situation, but some info on performance, etc. would be appreciated. I know a number of mongers who have thought about giving her a ride, including myself, but backed off after the bad press. She had also quoted 300p to a buddy of mine. I don't think she is a paraguaya, but I could be wrong about that.

Jimena

This is a young Paraguayan girl (or at least, she looks like one) with a very innocent face and smile, who hangs out in front of Exedra. Small tits and slim body. She used to work in Jaz. Her personality won't change on you; she acts just as sweet in your apartment as she does when you meet her on the street. So treat her right.

Mildy amusing experience

Was walking along Cordoba, and a woman passed me, she seemed really out of place. Her jacket was white, she had these big dark glasses, just seemed like she belonged somewhere else, and she waved at me, so I let her come up and talk to me.

She immediately pulled me into the doorway of a store, and said "Do you want to see my pussy?", and pulled her pants down to reveal, sure enough, a pussy, about five days unshaven, I would say, and clit slightly engorged. But her voice was too low, and her hands too big. So it didn't convince me, nor did her otherwise very fetching tits, which were nearly falling out of her jacket. I figured it had to be a conversion, though I could be wrong.

I asked her where she was from, and she said Columbia. I asked her what part, and she answered "Barranquilla - Shakira", so I guess now I know where Shakira is from.

I then noticed a really nasty cut over one eye that was barely healing. I asked her what happened, and she said she fell. I looked into her eyes, and what I got back was kind of detached distant gaze. Probably she was on drugs, or at least very drunk.

I moved on.

Hey Trader,

I agree. I think about the times I have been to Vancouver and deal with the " street girls ". It is a bit dicey, but I can say that I never got ripped off in 10 encounters.

Go out and eat, cruise, go to a bar, cruise. The street brings out gems sometimes.

Best Regards.

Smuler

Claudia on Cordoba

I had some free time on Friday night and decided to check out the triangle area downtown. About 10pm I walked past Exedra and it was full of chicas but I wanted a little more of a challenge. So I went scouting Cordoba and Florida. Not much action on Florida this early, but Cordoba was interesting. It was very full of people and there are actually some very sexy women out who are not working so you have to be careful who you approach. After a couple of passes and good eye contact I ran into Claudia (21yrs) and her friend. She had a nice ass and big full lips which got my attention. We went around a corner, negotiated $100 peso the hour (although I didn't negotiate much because I wanted her anyway) and went to a hotel of her choice.

Nice surprise. The BBBJ was nothing short of incredible and the sex was good. Her body is not perfect by any means but her attitude was great. I have her cell and will repeat. Although girls are available here in many privados, etc. It was great to get back out on the street again. It keeps my skills sharp should I have to return to sex prison.

No!

No to all three questions.

You have to know who is who on the street.

I can see that you have not been here yet?

Quote Originally Posted by MarketingExec
    Bareback sex with a streetwalker? I will refrain from commenting. I just hope you aren't teaching sex ed to kids in school.

Did you pee on her stomach?

Death Wish

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69
    A little DATY and Intercourse. A little bare back, but I had my strawberry flavor condom ready on the night stand. I pulled out and finished on her stomach. And oh yes, Peed after. Clean the tubes.
    Bareback sex with a streetwalker? I will refrain from commenting. I just hope you aren't teaching sex ed to kids in school.

Did you pee on her stomach?

Posting Limitations