Thread: Top Recommendations

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Some Advice fro Bahia

For your next trip to Prague pick up the local classifieds. "Annonce" there you will find university girls that will stratify your every desire and the quantity you wish for a minor donation to education without and "MAFIA" code for "Scare the yankee". More on the advice, Darlings (exact opposite to K5) might more be up your alley however a little on the pricey side, but they are young sexy and not just eastern europeans. Pilzen has one of the largest strip / ***** houses in all of Europe. Normal prize for drinks good atmosphere plus 6 floors of women. Start touring the Plisner Urquel factory for a little mood enhancement then hit the club. In many of eastern europe regular apartments are used for 2-3 girls self management and usually can be found in prime areas. However there is a dim side for the dim and that can be expected anywhere. I spent 3000 USD in 2 hours in Budapest and recieved nothing in return. I left and vowed never to go back, but after a little more understanding I think it is an excellent party place with great chicks.

===========================================

Greetings everyone,

FYI, I have a website for other countries, including a large section about the Czech Republic. You are welcomed and encouraged to continue this discussion there.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=178

Let's keep ArgentinaPrivate.com focused on Argentina.

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Bahia
    If Born to Die has some more specific info on Eastern Europe I would be interested.

I have been forced to visit these cities because of my work.

They are all SHITHOLES, Prague, Budapest, Sofia, Bucharest or whatever, no difference.

Anyone reading this forum and ever thinking of visiting Eastern Europe for Girls -STAY AWAY.
    Have you really been to Prague, or to any of these cities? The mongering in Prague is great - K5Relax is one of the best bordellos in the world. Budapest is not so good as regards bordellos, but the city itself is great - no shortage of wonderful nightlife and excellent restaurants, and nice people (Prague is nice in this way too, but Budapest is better IMO). I can't speak to Sofia or Bucharest, have never been to either place. But I have a good friend who loves Bucharest, and I trust his judgment in this regard.

Also

I have lived in Rio and now live in BA and half time in Prague.

Over generalization

I have sent many years in Eastern Europe and in fact find them to be the best girls ever pro or semi-pro. Eastern Europe has made for great Hollywood exaggerations of life in the eastern block. There is way, I mean way less visible violence and the girls are amazing. Yes there is a problem when on gets too drunk and out of hand there is no limit to what one spends but treated light heartedly you will have the time of your life.

Bahia, I should clarify what I meant by aggressive. I did not mean it in a negative way - in retrospect it was a bad choice of words. My experiences with women from Brazil, both pro and "semi-pro" was they were more open / comfortable (I. E. Aggressive) with their sexuality than a lot of Portena chicas I have encountered.

For pure wild sexo I actually dig Brazil chics more but for overall experience I am much more partial to BA. So in reference to Geo Eye - I would give the higher "true ****" factor to the Brazil girls - sexual freedom / openess is much more prevalent in Brazillian culture (IMHO)

The Recoleta clubs are still OK but the prices are definitely not. It's true that there is a higher ratio of model like babes but the prices have went way up. Four or five years ago, when Madahos opened, I almost used them and Shampoo exclusively when I visisted but no more man. Now, if you are sympatico dude and charming enough you can still strike some deals but that is much harder to come by than before. Downtown is my preference these days - personally Cattos works for me.

Zappaman

Bahia, 100% correct.

Still I wonder who is the bigger **** the Argentine women or the Brazilian women. It is a tough call.

You cannot relate BA to Brazil

Bahia,

My.5 cents:

Just like you cannot really relate Rio experiences to Sao Paulo (or those two to southern Brazil) you cannot relate Brazil to BA. It's a totally different vibe.

I will 2nd what AllIWantisLove wrote. I'm not big on Internet chicas but the few times I have ventured down that path it was rather amazing how well they do the photos. The pics are of the actual girls, but in general, just don't think they will be that "perfect" if / when you meet them.

For night clubs with Pro chicas there is Crocodrillo's - best to go there late at night / early morning. There are also non-pro nightclubs in town but BA is not generally known for the same type of open / aggressive women as Brazil. Not saying you cannot "score" in one but it's definitely not a given.

Last, stay out of Recoleta clubs unless you like paying big bucks.

Zappaman

Partial response to Bahia

Quote Originally Posted by Bahia
    2. Whats the experience of photos of girls in websites.

Are they real.
    In my experience, mostly Platynum and Gemidos, the photos are real. Only once was the girl who showed up at my room not the girl in the photo. BUT... You have to remember the following - when the photo is taken the girl's makeup is perfect, her hair is perfect, the lighting is perfect, and the photo is taken from the best possible angle. Then, after the photo is taken, it may be enhanced via Photoshop or similar tricks, e. g. to make the girl look thinner. ALSO, the web site photo might not be that recent.

Bob
    Last edited by AllIWantIsLove; 10-09-07 at 01:13. Reason: When I type three periods, damnit, I mean three periods.

Dave

Can you update your top 10 Clubs for BA.

I like the GFE. Not to be rushed.

Some what like the termas in RIO not to sure if you are familiar.

I know there are no termas. But I like to hangout for a while at the club with out all the constant pressure.

Anyways if others want to post an updated top 10 locations to visit. Please post. 18 days away from my first trip to BA.

Thanks,

OMG

Salome is open

Quote Originally Posted by Member #1036
    I haven't been in Ba for a couple of years and all my favorite places are closed. Salome and now Rio Cabana. I liked these places cuz they seemed to be like low mileage college girls. Good things never stay the same.

Salome is open again, although when I stopped by a few days ago the selection was pretty grim!

MANY girls are on vacation this month, so things may improve shortly.

Rio Cabana was still closed last time I checked (a few days ago) as was Dolys in Flores.

Sigh.

David

Whats Happening?

I haven't been in Ba for a couple of years and all my favorite places are closed. Salome and now Rio Cabana. I liked these places cuz they seemed to be like low mileage college girls. Good things never stay the same.

Price range startegy is a good strategy

Price control should always be on our mind. Knowing that when you walk in a club you know the rate that you should pay for that place regardless of how good looking is a girl if she is in that place she is worth the going rate if she ask you for even 10 more pesos you have to decline and bring her back to standing rate or else the next time you approach an other girl in that place you might be asked that new going rate that you just paid and you are driving the going rate of that place up. Knowing for a fact since 2001 the going rate has gone up from the 100-150 to 300 range in most club. And that is for the fact that we keep paying the increase saying well if I was in the states this would cost me much more. But you are not the going rate here at madahos is 300 pesos. If they want more money they should move to a more upscale place and try their luck to compete in this new upscale environement so we would have upscale place where you would find the best looking the best serving type of girls at a fixed price competing against each other rather than us competing paying more for a girl.

Smile negotiation strategy

Capt Dave,

Thanks god I don't work at Black, jajajaja.

Anyway I took the right way your joke and I'm still laughing.

Simply, I was asking only because I don't like go to a club without knowing the average rate. Simple as that. If you go to a restaurant, before you go you know the range.

I know, for example, that at Madaho I don't have to negotiate either.

I accept the standard price 300 pesos that seems to me fair.

At Black, sometimes, 600 pesos seems to me outrageous only because I don't find any differece within those that work there in relation to the Madaho ones.

I only picked them up twice at around 300 / 400 pesos with full satisfaction.

One time a really, absolutely, stunning beauty asked me 300 dollars and I declined, even if in my own country this could be cheap.

I like to stay here, thinking in pesos, respect and be respected.

As Jackson properly underlined.

I negotiate for a living. I've never heard of a successful negotiation strategy whereby you state your bottom line and then refuse to budge from it. It might work from time to time, but I don't think it makes sense.

What tends to work for me in Black is for me to require the other side to give an opening offer and then work down from there. In a friendly, bantering manner.

Posting Limitations