Thread: Top Recommendations

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Combo
    =========================================

Hi Combo,

At last, somebody finally voiced the correct reason for negotiating with a chica even if you are willing to pay her "asking price".*

It's all about resepct, gentlemen, not about saving a few pesos.

If a chica respects you as a man, she will give more of herself to you.

Thanks,

Jackson

*Actually, there shouldn't even be an "asking price" because you shouldn't ask her what her price is, you should be just telling her what you'll pay, but that's a subject for a different day.
    Ok, that made complete sense, I will from now on start the " negociations " with what I am willing to pay, if the Chica doesn't accept, I will move on. Thanks again Jackson, your comment about respect made alot of sense.

Badboy

"Market Price" at Black

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea 64

A question for all of you: what do you think is the "right market price" at Black at the moment?

Thanks
    Why, do you work there?

David

market rules

I agree with all of you that find important:

- Find the right one.

- Treat her as your GF.

- Make her understand that you are concious of the "market right price" of the club you are picking her up (one is Madaho, one is Cocodrilo regardless if is the same girl)

- If she ask you more try to negotiate kindly and funny.

- If she doesn't accept the market rate (300 for ex at madaho) AVOID HER!

A question for all of you: what do you think is the "right market price" at Black at the moment?

Thanks

I agree with Capt Dave. I've found through many years of mongering that if one just pays what the chick asks for, the experience is likely to be lackluster. I'm not sure what it is, but my guess is that the chick respects you more if you challenge her a bit. Women, pro or non-pro, generally are turned off by guys that just do what they ask for. I've gotten to know a few girls in Rio over the years and they actually make fun of the guys that pay their "asking price."

=========================================

Hi Combo,

At last, somebody finally voiced the correct reason for negotiating with a chica even if you are willing to pay her "asking price".*

It's all about resepct, gentlemen, not about saving a few pesos.

If a chica respects you as a man, she will give more of herself to you.

Thanks,

Jackson

*Actually, there shouldn't even be an "asking price" because you shouldn't ask her what her price is, you should be just telling her what you'll pay, but that's a subject for a different day.

Re hummm.

Quote "Through it all though, please keep in mind though that generally when an Argentine hooker asks for a crazy number like that it's because she doesn't want to screw you, and even though she may (if you pay her that outrageous amount) your chances of having a memorable experience are pretty limited. "

I don't think any girl in Black, or Madahoes, or whatever, wants to screw me, unless she is paid. If she is there, she has a price. If she is absolutely beautiful and has a smoking body, I'm willing to pay for it. I'll make believe that she likes it, if I have to, but it is much more pleasant to me to fuck a gorgeous woman than a plump or ugly woman who fakes it better. The point is, is that there is an economic principal going on here. To get the same quality woman in the US is 500 US in Vegas. You can get the same in Blacks for 200. Its a no brainer for me.

Hummm...

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz Doc
    My feeling is, Life is short, if I find another girl in Black like that, and the price is high, I'm going for it. And if it drives the price up, so be it. I've got one shot a year, I don't speak Spanish, but I don't care. Most of my mongereng is going to be cheaper, but I don't mind an occasional high dollar hottie. Blast away if you wish, but that is reality.
    So let's see. You want us to flame you in advance for something you didn't do?

Fortunately (or unfortunatly) you probably won't find that girl at Black (or anywhere) since she's probably in Barcelona or Cancun, so it would be a scolding for nothing, and a good flame is a terrible thing to waste!

You will find, I'm sure, many other ladies, although perhaps lesser quality, who will be happy to relieve you of a months (Argentinian) wages.

Through it all though, please keep in mind though that generally when an Argentine hooker asks for a crazy number like that it's because she doesn't want to screw you, and even though she may (if you pay her that outrageous amount) your chances of having a memorable experience are pretty limited.

David

prices

I had 100, 150, 200 and 300 peso chicas, all sort of experiences between lousy and great, but in all my 8 or 10 visits to BA I could not find any relation between quality of the session and price.

Some other relations, however do exist:

Very good look sometimes comes with an attitude. They know they look good and think that's enough. No need to give good service.

Price is related to the location you pick her up. Or how comes it otherwise that you can pull a U$S 200 Black chica for A$R 150 out of Cocodrillo's after hours?

There is a strong correlation between the way you treat a girl and the way she treats you. Treat her like your girlfriend and you stand a good chance to be treated like her boyfriend. Treat her like a *****, and get treated like a john.

In Madaho's, the going rate may well be A$R 300, that's the reason why I have not been there too often during the last 1 1/2 years. Going there, one probably will have to accept paying that price. Just don't fall for anything higher, or we will next year discuss 400 as the "going price". Just be advised, you don't get better service than from a A$R 150 or 200 girl you get in the triangle. If on the other side you click with the Madaho's girl, have a good feeling about it then take her.

And if you are a fan of drinking, go to a bar. A normal one. Or go to Newport where you get your drinks at a reasonable price and still have a good selection of chicas around. And no "house rules" about minimum chica fees. Throwing around money in madaho's et al, does not impress any chica, it just outs you as an ATM. You will impress the girls by being nice to them (they get that too seldom) make them lough, giving them a good time.

Btw. A lawyer in Buenos Aires bills A$R 200 to 300 per hour, just to put the prices discussed into some relation.

I am certainly not a member of the "price police" on that board that points fingers towards anybody who admits having paid more than 99 pesos for a fuck, but I also don't like that money-is-no-concern attitude. It drives inflation, and anybody suffering from the urge to throw away his money should do so in places deliberately constructed for the purpose, for example Las Vegas.

Just 2 centavos.

El Alemán

Ruf

300 pesos, a good attitude and patience will get you a great time. Like you I am American and I tend to look for the young top caliber looking girls. For the most attractive girls at Madahos you will have to spend 300 pesos. If you are nice and have some chemistry you will be surprised as to how long they stay. I find that more often then not the girl will want to stay several hours or the entire night with me. Like everyone else I have some bad esperiences but for the most part things go well and that is why I feel Buenos Aires is better than Brazil, Europe or anywhere else.

As I am not trying to save money I trypically stick around the club for awhile and buy several drinks. If I like a girl I buy her a drink. The girls almost never will drink any alcohol. If they do get a drink with alcohol it will usually be a weak drink unless they get a beer. I am a big fan of drinking so usually end up buying a girl many drinks so I have a better chance of developing a little chemistry before going to my hotel room.

Madahos is my favorite club. I also like Solid Gold and Black and am excited to try La Lopez in November. I have not heard much about it so hopefully you can go and let us know how it is.

One piece of advice I give to everybody is that if a girl starts with a ridiculous price or at any time tries to take advantage of you get rid of her immediately. Any girl who does this has a strong chance at being a hustler and the sooner you cut her loose the better it will be. Every time I ignore this rule I regret it and I now have a zero tolerance rule for anyone that would try to take advantage.

Hope this helps and feel free to pm me if you have any specific questions I can help with.

Hey Ruf,

Don't worry about what these people say about money. Go and have a great time. Hopefully you will get what you want, and pay a good price to you.

Good Luck and Have fun.

Earth to Big Bob 7

Bob,

Thanks for the comments and I am aware the more money does not always mean a better session. The thing is I do speak spanish with a very good accent as I have for the last 13 years, the company I work for is spanish and I have friends in Buenos Aires and I actually work with many argentinians so I know a little about the culture and when I go to Madahos an argentinian buddy will come with me. I also own a clothing line too. Either way, I still do not think that 300 pesos is a lot of money especially if you go to Madahos which I have heard that is the going rate right? I am not trying to push up the prices on anyone, but I plan to offer like $200 pesos first so I have some room to negotiate with them. In any event thanks for the advice for all of you.

Earth to Rufjamaica

You are destined to come down to Buenos Aires and blow your entire wad (of cash that is) on bullshit sessions. You will not impress an Argentine chica by throwing your money around. She is not American. The culture is different. Her perception of who you are is probably not what you think either. For her you are either going to be a street smart gringo or a dumb-ass Opie Taylor gringo (equivalent to an ATM) If you want to impress chicas down here learn how to speak flawless Castellano with no accent. Learn how to become the "right kind of Argentine" with the "right connections". Learn how to magically morph yourself into some Politician, musical star, or soccer player that will impress her friends. This is impossible so just get off of that bullshit highroller I'm going to come down to Argentina and be the man bullshit. Don't do it for me (although I would appreciate it because you won't drive up prices, worsen an already bad attitude that the chicas have against foreign clients, and destroy the scene in the process) Do it for yourself because in the end, I guarantee you, IT IS JUST GOING TO CAUSE YOU ALL KINDS OF UNNECESARY GRIEF. A chica is either going to give you a good session or not. Find the chicas that perform well for you and pay them the Argentinian market value for their services. Your job is to get laid not throw money around in a useless attempt to try to make people like you.

Quote Originally Posted by RufJamaica
    I have however, been to SaoPaolo and Rio in Brasil and I have been with some amazing brasilians chicks, I have also done the same in Jamaica where they have a club with strictly Dominicans where I have great services for like us$100 being the average price for both Brasil and Jamaica. 300 pesos is only $100 and I do not mind paying a little more because I am not a cheap mother fucker like some of the peeps in this forum! If $100 us is too much for you to spend on a chick then thats fine but I prefer to spend a little more in hope that I will get a little more in return. I have already gotton 2 chicks that work together to have a 2 hr session with me for $400 pesos. I am sure some of you will say thats also too much. But what can I say. I do not mind paying a little more for some good assssss!
    I don't pretend to be an expert, but if you think paying 300, 400, 500 pesos returns a better service your 100% incorrect.

I have made 3 trips spending a total of 22 weeks in BsAs in the last 2 years, probably fucking 120-130 chicas, the most I have personally paid is 300 pesos for a chica in Solid Gold, I was told by a chica friend in there that she had only started working that week. Absolute flawless body, perfect and probably the best looking chica I have ever seen in BsAs. If she had asked 500 I would have paid it, after the obligatory drink we went to my rented apartment.

I have not commented on this particular chica before, the session itself was crap. Although she had a fantastic body her attitude to sex was poor.

I found out that she was previously a barmaid in Solid Gold and had seen chicas earn in a single night the amount she earned in a couple of weeks.

She had taken the decision to work the other side of the bar, I can't for the life of me imagine she is still working.

I myself now have a few (special) friends in different clubs, I use these girls as my informers. They tell me which chicas are good providers, which ones won't be getting dressed just as I'm pulling off the condom. It does take time, the guys who live in BsAs who post their findings are fantastic sources of information, I would recommend you use it.

By all means go to Madahos, pay what you like, after all its your money. Then if you have time spend a few hours in the triangle area, find a chica you like spend 150 pesos on her and you might just have a better experience!

FH. Longing to return.

heading to Buenos Aires October 2/ madahoes?

First of all let me say that the post that Judd made has been the most helpfull for me. Secondly, I live in the USA and have paid for sex a few times, the cheapest being around US$300 and it has never been a good experience and I doubt I will waste my money again here in the usa. I have however, been to SaoPaolo and Rio in Brasil and I have been with some amazing brasilians chicks, I have also done the same in Jamaica where they have a club with strictly Dominicans where I have great services for like us$100 being the average price for both Brasil and Jamaica. 300 pesos is only $100 and I do not mind paying a little more because I am not a cheap mother fucker like some of the peeps in this forum! If $100 us is too much for you to spend on a chick then thats fine but I prefer to spend a little more in hope that I will get a little more in return. I have already gotton 2 chicks that work together to have a 2 hr session with me for $400 pesos. I am sure some of you will say thats also too much. But what can I say. I do not mind paying a little more for some good assssss!

Judd is right on

The key as Judd points out is to approach it as a very fun and exciting experience, if you can make the intro, getting to know her, ect. Process light hearted and funny your providor will be much more likely to accept an offer she might otherwise turn down. Also she will perform a lot better if she likes you and thinks you really like her. Harder to pull this off in the apartment environment of course but in the clubs its a must do. I have a lot of success with frequenting the same club and talking to the girls there every time. Then when you approach them to make a deal the bullshit reseved for dumb gringos is put to the side as they know you are there for the long haul and may repeat with them if the experience in great.

Retired Member

Thumbs up

Well said Judd.

Exon

Posting Limitations