Thread: Top Recommendations

+ Submit Report
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Checkmark

As I have posted before, Solid Gold is the most obvious clip joint I have seen yet in BA. That said, I have definitely not seen them all. And, Marak5, before you think you are being picked on here, part of a responsible monger's duty is to inform others as to what his opinion is of a place. Maybe you have had some good experiences there, but you have got to be a rare exception. There. I am trying to be nice to Marak5. He is a young fellow and maybe he doesn't know any better.

In five years of trips to BsAs, I have always believed (both through personal experiences and the reportage of other mongers) that Solid Gold is a ripoff joint. I've been there twice, and don't have a positive opinion of the place. Nobody I know personally has ever said anything positive about it.

Caveat monger.

Solid Gold

My favorite boliche to go to is Solid Gold. The first trip I ever made there, I would say there were like 5-6 very pretty girls. Nowadays, it does fluctuate from night to night, but you can usually find a few.

The big downside of going here is that they push drinks on you very hard. If the girl is cool she can slow it down a bit, but I always ask the girls to drink slow, and then they start getting dirty looks from the waitresses.

However it is a good place to go if you are interested in more of a girlfriend for a week rather than just bouncing from girl to girl. It is an accepted practice to take girls out from the club, to other bars or nightclubs. It's not all that cheap though.

Overall, in Recoleta, I don't think you will find a better place to find gfe. Medahos the girls can be pretty cold, same with Black. Affaire I find to be a bit better in that respect, but the music in there is blaring so loud, it's not really a great place to just hang out for a long time. And I kind of avoid Shampoo because some girls told me that there is very little management oversight and it is common for the girls to steal from customers in there. I always feel comfortable in Solid Gold.

On one hand, the strict management oversight kind of sucks, but on the other, I know if I have a complaint, it will be dealt with. All the girls tell me that it's more of a family atmosphere than any of the other places in Recoleta, so I like that.

So not the prettiest girls, but that's not always the most important thing in finding a good date.

Wink Hook

My best choice has consistently been at Hook. You can always find a girl there between 12:30 and 1:30 AM. It has not failed me. There are usually a good blend of girls (petit to average and mostly younger females) Almost all girls are from Paraguay. Affaire used to be my favorito but it has so downhill that I barely go to it now.

Black and Madahos are my second choices when I feel like throwing away money on some nice young things! Showing is a pic of my favorite Black girl.

BTW the "Ornella & Roxy" photos are from Solid Gold!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-Picture 213.jpg‎   mini-Ornella-007.jpg‎   mini-Picture 193.jpg‎   mini-Roxy-003.JPG‎   mini-Picture 273.jpg‎  

mini-Picture 259.jpg‎  

Black

Best looking pussy.

Doesn't bother me unless I call them over.

Convenient Recoleta location.

Can always get a couch to sit back on to watch the action.

My own personal waitress pours me double (sometimes even triple) gin-and-tonics for the price of a single.

If you know how to negotiate, not much different in price than other boliches in town.

Cocodrilo

I pick the Cocodrilo as my top choice for a variety of reasons. First, this place is filled with young, inshape, enthusiastic girls that love to dance and have a good time with little concern with money matters. Also, I like that the price for the chica "copa", $30 AR, is the same as the price for a monger drink. Although I have never pulled them out of the club, the girl dancing on the poles (who are often and 8.5-9 quality) are available for take out, with a $100AR "copa" (not bad IMO, these girls are as hot as the pole dancers at Madahos, and can be gotten for a fraction of the cost) The double edge sword of this place is that it doesnt get kickin' till real late night; the girls start flowing in around 4:30am- a benefit for a young guy like me, a serious hassle for an older guy that likes to keep to near USA time schedules. Sometimes I come to this place after a night on the town with my friends trying to score non-pros, its great to have this place as a solid backup if I was really intent on getting laid and non-pro action just didnt work out. I have seen with my own eyes, and confirmed through interrogation of some of the chicas, that many girls from Black and Madahos go to Cocodrilo to work late night, where they can be had for 25-40% of the price they ask for at those establishments. In Coco, you should never pay any more than $150 AR (except for those pole dancers) and in my experience, that $150 or less has gotten several hours of service. I have yet to be disappointed with a Cocodrilo experience.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Top Recommendations

Mongers-

I think that the time has come for all the experienced mongers on this forum to choose their very favorite boliche or chica coffeeshop and give a thorough explaination as to why this is their top pick of all the chica places in Buenos Aires. I feel that this would greatly benefit the "newbies" on the board and would all but eliminate many of the redundant and / or stupid questions the inexperienced folk sometimes ask. I also feel this would be beneficial to all mongers in general and I am curious to hear the personal preferances of other experienced mongers.

Hope why'all Will Participate,

Dirk Diggler

Administrator

Venues: 398

Top Recommendations

Thread Starter.

Posting Limitations