Thread: Argentina Mailing Services

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Strad

Quote Originally Posted by Strad
    I left something behind from the trip, and need to have it shipped back to me. I know mailing from Argentina to Overseas can be costly. I once mailed a little booklet, it costed me 9 pesos, that's like 3 bucks. In the USA, it would only cost $0.85 cents. Is Argentine Postal Sevice reliable? I know AP has three leavels of shipping methods, 1. The normail Air Mail, 2. Registered Air Mail, and 3. The Express Air Mail.

Please advise.

Thanks!

Strad
    I always mailed forms to US public institutions using registered mail of Correo Argentino, and it always worked for envelopes. Roughly ARS 10-20 per envelope, depending on weight.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Checkmark

You might also want to check the thread under "Package Delivery". Alot of info.

If it is valuable, use the certified mail service from Argentina. Recipt and tracking number till it leaves the country.

Argentina Mailing Services

I left something behind from the trip, and need to have it shipped back to me. I know mailing from Argentina to Overseas can be costly. I once mailed a little booklet, it costed me 9 pesos, that's like 3 bucks. In the USA, it would only cost $0.85 cents. Is Argentine Postal Sevice reliable? I know AP has three leavels of shipping methods, 1. The normail Air Mail, 2. Registered Air Mail, and 3. The Express Air Mail.

Please advise.

Thanks!

Strad

Posting Limitations