View Poll Results: Mongering sick? Which best describes your opinion.

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would never do that, its immoral to intentionally expose someone to my germs.

12 42.86%
  • Why not? I get sick from them all the time. Its only fair.

4 14.29%
  • Yes, but I always refrain from kissing and tell the chicas that I may have something.

3 10.71%
  • I don't really think about it. When I'm horny I want to get my nut off.

4 14.29%
  • I probably shouldn't, but I have before.

5 17.86%
This blog is moderated by JengisKhan
    I got a pretty nasty sickness due to the weather change last time I was there. Didn't even think twice as to whether it would affect the chicas.

Quote Originally Posted by Mpexy
    The above questions are more slanted towards what impact it might have to the chica, but I also equally see it as what impact it might have to fellow mongers.

As in, Do you care or think about that you may not only be getting the chica infected, but that she in turn will be a carrier to infect fellow mongers?

No one wants to lose valuable vacation days, especially when visiting a location for a limited time, and put themselves temporarily on chica quarantine while they get over their illness, but if that's the case, it's rather selfish in my opinion to use that as the reason to continue mongering when you absolutely know you have a contagious illness of some kind and not probably, but will definitely, screw up one or more other people's vacations.

In the end, everyone infects someone inadverdently. But the line between just the normal person to person contact that you really can't control and passing something on when you are an asymtomatic carrier and thus don't even know you're passing something on versus consciously knowing you have an infectious illness but continuing to spread it via the most high risk intimate contact available is in my opinion a very large and obvious white line.
    Lets just include mongers in the "I would never do that, its immoral to intentionally expose someone to my germs. "

The above questions are more slanted towards what impact it might have to the chica, but I also equally see it as what impact it might have to fellow mongers.

As in, Do you care or think about that you may not only be getting the chica infected, but that she in turn will be a carrier to infect fellow mongers?

No one wants to lose valuable vacation days, especially when visiting a location for a limited time, and put themselves temporarily on chica quarantine while they get over their illness, but if that's the case, it's rather selfish in my opinion to use that as the reason to continue mongering when you absolutely know you have a contagious illness of some kind and not probably, but will definitely, screw up one or more other people's vacations.

In the end, everyone infects someone inadverdently. But the line between just the normal person to person contact that you really can't control and passing something on when you are an asymtomatic carrier and thus don't even know you're passing something on versus consciously knowing you have an infectious illness but continuing to spread it via the most high risk intimate contact available is in my opinion a very large and obvious white line.

Mongering when sick - Poll

After reading Chica Chaser's report (which was very good, by the way) I was curious as to yalls ethical stance on mongering with a cold. I won't bias this discussion with my own feelings, though you can probably guess.

-Joe

Posting Limitations