Thread: Tributo

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by MarcoKool

Open or closed?

Is this place still open?

It has been a few years since the last post.

Maybe they changed from bad to good?

not that bad

I went there couple days ago, it wasnt that bad. Girls take 250p and that is correct that you have to pay to the idiot standing behind the bar.

I was talking with my old provider and she assured that theres not a ptoblem for girls at all with it. Oooook, lets asume it is not.

Entrance 50p, one drink included. In theory theres NO NEED TO buy another drink for girl, not even 1 if you can make it - possible to go out with chica without spending any more money, practice says 1 more drink - around 40p.

I saw around 8 girls, place is pretty huge with some other half hidden places / rooms.

Overal - worht to try once in a while.

I think the guy payment forces kinda rushing thing - that it should be around 1 hour and chica should be free and back in the club.

Thanks for the warning about Tributo.

Greetings everyone,

Tributo is a rip-off toilet. That's why it has a red X on my Clubs and Boliches List.

Thanks,

Jackson

Tributo

Thought I'll let you know about a boliche on Chacabuco, 166: Tributo. Well, to sum it up, AVOID. The choice in girls is terrible, I mean no more than 6 (old) girls, slouching on dirty couches, looking like s***.

The prices are incredible, 150 p half an hour, policy fuc**** enforced by the owner, who has the girls getting paid in front of him.

So, definitely, avoid Tributo, steer clear of it. Go to Hook instead, you'll be much, muuuuuuuuuuuch better off.

Peace.

Posting Limitations