Thread: Girls Wanted - Entry Level Position!

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Moore
    But why did you shove the shower curtain rod up her ass?

I would fuck her also, and no need to lose an ounce.

Dog

I would pay to fuck that girl. I think she is a solid 5 or maybe even a 5.5. But I am a pig. I would pay 100 pesos to fuck her, but 80 would be even better. Why not? I think I would probably do her doggie style.

So hook me up with her and I will hook you up with several other fives and maybe sixes who are very good in bed.

Arf arf.

Some 5s are now in London

Quote Originally Posted by Moore
    Been to Madahos maybe 10 times and never saw over a "2". Money not an issue, just quality.
    Moore,

With money not being an issue a lot of South American ladies are working in London now.

I could direct you to some internet sites, I think you might find a 5 on there.

FH

come on

Moore-

Be serious here. You have been to Madahos on ten different occaisons, and you can honestly tell me you have NEVER seen anything over a 2 in there? Especially when you rate that girl in the photos a 5? I have only been in there a couple of times, and both times the place had some hot hot girls, much more beautiful than that girl in the photo. I am not a Madahos nuthugger by any means, the place is probably a ripoff for most people, but there are a selection of 7's in there from what I have seen. Maybe you have some arcane taste in women that I am unable to understand.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Been to Madahos maybe 10 times and never saw over a "2". Money not an issue, just quality.

weight loss

Moore-

Although I do not find that women in the pictures particularly attractive, and would not pay to have sex with her, I think saying she needs to drop 20 pounds is off by light years. I am very knowledgeable in the field of nutrition, weight loss / gain, and exercise, and I can tell you that if she dropped 5-10 pounds she would look much leaner and more fit than she does now. If she dropped 20 pounds those breasts would all but disappear. I think her optimal weight loss for her body would be 3-6 pounds. Overall, I would give her a rating of a "fun" 5- which means doable, but not the kind of girl you spend any money on or bring out in public, more like the "3 o'clock slop" you get for some late night action.

Also, if you've got "fistfulls of pesos", and don't mind dropping a max of $300 AR for a hot chica, I would bet you could get one of the hottest girls out of Madahos for that. I have seen a pretty good variety of 7's in that place.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Benito
    She works in a Privado someplace on Maipu for 40 pesos an hour. Five pounds! More like 20! Cute face.
    20 pounds eh? You like the bony ones, I like the sexy, healthy women.

Please let me know exactly where to go Pappy. Lets say that Ana is an average "5". And lets say that a "1" is given simply for being female and under 30. I recall pulling a certifiable "4" out of Black once - 5 YEARS AGO! She was the hottest girl Ive ever seen in there, but still not quite a "5". With rare exception, I only see "1"s and "2"s working. I occasionally find "3"s at apartments (apparently about 1% of working girls are "4" or above, but 70% of amateurs are).

So please Pappy, let me in on where the p4p "4"s and "5"s are, exactly. I'll even settle for "3"s. Im horny with a fistfull of pesos and aint in the amateur mood.

She is just my type. I love full bodied women. Any chance she is available, or is she for you only? I am interested in her info if she is. Thanks

Arrow Girls Wanted - Entry Level Position!

I've attached a few fotos of a girl, Ana, that I recently picked up in Alto Palermo shopping mall and nailed in my apartment. Its usually easier just to pay for it though. She may be 5 pounds over ideal weight, but most average girls are. Thats the way I like them, just average. Ana happens to have light hair, but I really don't care about that. Actually I prefer morocha chicas when I have the luxury of choice.

Please can you guys (or girls) tell me where and when to find average p4p girls like Ana? Perhaps at El Alamo? Or maybe at the mansion? Roxanna? Seriously, I havent been finding many average p4p chicas lately. And my wallet is now overflowing with 100peso bills.

Thanks!
    Moore
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AnaA.jpg‎   AnaB.jpg‎   AnaC.jpg‎   AnaD.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations