Thread: Need advice: Traveling with my wife

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Chenene

Wink

Exon, you're right, she won't shake me. Oh and I forgot to mention that she begged to go bareback because it would feel " more romantic"

With looking at 18 years of child support, forget the baby, I'd be a cryin'. Waaaaaaaah! I didnt oblige her.

Why did this thread's title get changed from "traveling with sand" to "traveling with my wife"? And Chenne says she's not his wife.?

Hi Hunt99,

I changed the thread's title to better describe the nature of the topic for the benefit of future forum visitors.

Thanks,

Jackson

Retired Member

Talking

Oh your in trouble now Chenene,

If I know anything about women she's going to be hanging all over you like a "Cheap Suit". Trying to get You to the "Alter" figureing your a "Keeper" yourself. Women really go for guy's that fly them all over the world and "Fuck" them in romantic places such as Buenos Aires.

Don't fall for it, cause sometime down the road after you hear from her "Divorce Lawyer" you'll be Homeless & Broke.

Its better to pay up front.

Exon

Talking

I agree Exon, either way, you're ultimately a dollar sign, just the currency may be different (cars, money, clothes) In this case, I know flying her out, I could have had 15 chicas. But I had just met her and had not gotten all my banging out on her yet. And quite franlky, she was as hot or hotter as any pro or non pro in BA, so the idea of hanging and banging with a hot "non pro" for a change, in a beautiful city like BA, was attractive to me at the time.

But I wholeheartedly agree that the pro route being ultimately the most efficient route. Hence why I'm on this damn site!

Retired Member

Talking

Chenene,

Its that "Free Pussy" that get's very expensive, I'd be very carefull with this one. She looks as though she might be a "keeper" and if thats the case your "fucked"

Myself personally, I don't want anymore Free Pussy. Yea I've have Free Pussy before, lots of it. I'd rather deal with the "professionals"

Exon

Chenene:

I enjoyed seeing her pictures. Although you (understandably) hid her face, I can say that she is beautiful.

Of course you aren't the first guy who has travelled to B.A. with a female companion! You are, however, the first to be generous enough to share pictures. I do agree that mongering and engaging in non P4P scene are not mutually exclusive. I just wished I had the patience (not to mention the talent) for the latter.

Good luck, and I look forward to your future contributions.

Talking

In Texas, nothing, oh wait maybe a dinner and a few drinks. But to get her to BA, it cost a flight there. Actually with so much banging, er romance in the air, we would never hit the streets of BA until 4PM.

Retired Member

Talking

Whats she charge? In Texas?

Exon

Thumbs down

Hey Amante,

Believe it or not, some men monger AND meet/bang attractive non-3rd-world, non-pro ladies as well, rather than being sentenced to dreaming" with...uh what did you say her name was? Rosie p? a heaping vat of vaseline while saving your pesos for your next 150 peso "GFE" in B.A. and going the pro route "exclusively".

I'm just trying to have a good time here! Yeeeh Hawwww!

Chenene

Talking menu

Exon, my thoughts too! I don't think he got the point of the question. It grieves me that you're nearer to her than I am here in London! Just to be clear, you were talking about picture number 4 weren't you? Meanwhile, let's just dream about those moments with Candelita!

Cool

I found her on the Texas menu when I met her and after 3 days of hanging with her in TX, she mentioned she always wanted to see Buenos Aires, so I had her shipped to BA for 5 days after I had a allready arrived in BA a few days earlier. I thought I might regret meeting her down there, with all the available tail and such, but the 24 hour GFE from her actually turned out to be good move. She was fun, cute, and loved to bone.

Retired Member

Question

Chenene,

This Chica of yours looks very Doable, is she on the Menu.

Exon

Talking

Hey guys thanks for all the tips. I'm back in the states and will probably be going through Argentine pussy withdrawal in the next few days All the suggestions were great. My gal and I went to a gay bar and she met some nice gals but no deals closed on this trip. Maybe next time.

Here's a couple pics of us putting around Recoleta and tango dancing in La Boca. I really felt she matured dramatically by the end of her visit to Buenos Aires.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CIMG2065 edit.JPG‎   CIMG2075 edit.JPG‎   CIMG2086 edit.JPG‎   CIMG2088.JPG‎  

Nuevo Estilo has a good lesbian show and some gay and bi- girls working there. Also you might want to check out Anchorena Swinger on Anchorena near Paraguay, and Moon in the 1700 block of Juncal.

Quote Originally Posted by Chenene
    Ok everything is going great with my sand girl. Alot of sightseeing, Alot of lovin, I even brought her to Black on Friday. Even though the dancers in thongs were amazing, the overall quality of the gals seemed to have slipped slightly.

Now I need to find a lesbian bar for her in BA. Any suggestions. I leave Monday night. So a place for tonight, Sunday, would be ideal.

Thanks.

Chenene
    Call Roxana ASAP and see if you can get Bane to visit you today / tonight. She's the best chica for the job. No messing about lesbian bars needed.

Posting Limitations