View Poll Results: Is Goblin a Serial Antagonist?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I believe he's completely innocent.

5 11.11%
  • No, but I believe he should try to moderate the tenor of his reports.

2 4.44%
  • No, I believe his writing style provokes people, but not to the point of requiring action.

0 0%
  • Yes, and I believe he should be restricted to his own thread.

9 20.00%
  • Yes, and I believe he should be suspended from posting for 30 days.

5 11.11%
  • Yes, and I believe he should be permanently banned from the Forum.

24 53.33%

Thread: Is Goblin a Serial Antagonist?

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Whining

Every now and again, it seems we get someone with the small dick syndrome. If they get criticized at all, they want to take their ball home and cry. I don't know Marak at all, other than some interesting, and some pedantic reports on here. It rather reminds me of a 10 year old who hasn't learned about the real world yet.

As for Dirk's response to your PM, what did you expect him to say? Each person is different, renting an apartment and learning spanish are the top two things you should do. You want a F'in mind reader?

Jackson is probably the most diplomatic poster on this board. He actually wants to keep everyone happy, and it takes quite a lot to piss him off. Your response to him, is unwarranted.

We will be lucky indeed if you just take your ball and and don't come back.

Retired Member

Checkmark

Perhap's Marak5 needs councilling.

Why would he want to move to B. A.

Not Speaking the languge: Quote: "I guess I could take some spanish lessons for a couple of months to pass the time."

Since its obvious he has no friends on this Forum.

Exon

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Stowe
    Wasn't there a post last week by a poster with a number in his handle something to the effect that "from this point on I am not going to attack others and provide more positive posts on this board"?

I know it is not the exact quote but effectively accurate.

A zebra cannot change his stripes, as the saying goes.

Suerte,

Stowe
    Indeed Stowe, you have a good memory. In the midst of a diatribe, demanding my banning, a mere 11 days ago:

Quote Originally Posted by Marak5
    Jackson I will lead by example. I declare myself troll and flame free from this point on.
    Marak's obvious anger makes it easier for the assigned agents of the AMA to tail him. Our operatives now need merely follow the gringo with a red face and steam coming out of his ears 24/7.

For Papa Benito:

"John has a long mustache."

"The tricycle is outside."

"Brooklyn is my hometown."

More personal attacks?

Wasn't there a post last week by a poster with a number in his handle something to the effect that "from this point on I am not going to attack others and provide more positive posts on this board"?

I know it is not the exact quote but effectively accurate.

A zebra cannot change his stripes, as the saying goes.

Suerte,

Stowe

Marak5,

Alot of your beefs I don't know much about, but Jackson could have been referring to alot of posters when he references quality vs. quantity. Maybe even yours truly!

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    Dirk is not obligated to give you information, useful or otherwise. He did take the time to give you something. PLUS, you and he have gone at it in the past, so what did you expect? This is the perfect place for me to put a Foghorn Leghorn sound bite. Damn.
    He didnt give me jack shit other than a lecture about the chica. Anyways, my point stands. I basically asked, will I get sick of the cabarets if I am living there? His answer was some rambling shit about learning spanish and living in an apartment and not a hotel. Jee, if I'm living in bs as for 2 months, I wonder if I should live in an apartment or in the streets.

No ones obligated to give me anything. However Dirk is the one trumpeting all his big time Buenos Aires knowledge and acting like the past is the past, so I didnt really see it as a big deal. I don't hold a gruge, and I'm assuming that he didnt either. But I guess I'm wrong when I log on 2 weeks later and see that hes including me at random in his reports.

On the other hand I've answered about a dozen pms from random people on this board, and sent out about 5 total asking for information, mostly to jackson as hes the only one thats really ever helped me here. Its not as if I'm here just leeching information like a lot of people on this site.

Finally, Dirk is the one originally posting about me in this thread. Its not as if I just logged in and started shit. Now Jackson seems pissed also, so if thats the case, Ill just leave. However on that note I believe that has a lot more to do with me overguessing my budget and backing out on his apartment than anything else. My lass trip I had jackson giving me his # and saying he wants to meet me and likes my reports. Now he says my reports are more quanity than quality. F that shit, I'll leave the site and report for other boards.

Hope this clears it up doggboy.

Marak5,

My friend, you're overreacting. I never said your reports were "more quantity than quality". My point was that the number of reports submitted by a forum member is not in and of itself the sole measure of the value of their contributions. On other words, it's quite conceivable that a forum member could make a significant impact with a relatively small number of high quality reports.

Also, there was no problem with my apartment. You gave me plenty of time to find another guest.

Relax, everything is cool.

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Marak5
    Dirk.

I did send that and your advice was not useful. The best you could come up with is to tell me to live in and apartment and learn spanish.

Marak
    Dirk is not obligated to give you information, useful or otherwise. He did take the time to give you something. PLUS, you and he have gone at it in the past, so what did you expect? This is the perfect place for me to put a Foghorn Leghorn sound bite. Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler
    Mongers-

The irony of all this is that Marak5 sent me this PM about two weeks ago asking MY advice whether he should live in Buenos Aires full time or not. What a jackass.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey.

I am wondering something, and you are the best guy to help me.

Now I might spend 2 months in Argentina but I am not sure if is a mistake. Here are the reasons I would do it:

1) I love the night clubs. Clubs in Chicago suck compared to there.

2) I like the European atmosphere.

3) Yes I can see the chica but it would be stupid to spend time there just for her. So yes I can see her but that is not the only reason. I will definitely be with dozens of other chicas during my time there. I am in no way pussy whipped.

Now my only question is, do you think I will get super bored? I mean my plan is to just hang out in the cabarets and night clubs. The most I have spent there is a week it the past. I am thinking after some time those things will get really boring, and if all I am doing is partying, it will get old. I guess I could take some spanish lessons for a couple of months to pass the time.

What do you think?

Marak
    Dirk.

I did send that and your advice was not useful. The best you could come up with is to tell me to live in and apartment and learn spanish.

Marak

Mongers-

The irony of all this is that Marak5 sent me this PM about two weeks ago asking MY advice whether he should live in Buenos Aires full time or not. What a jackass.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey.

I am wondering something, and you are the best guy to help me.

Now I might spend 2 months in Argentina but I am not sure if is a mistake. Here are the reasons I would do it:

1) I love the night clubs. Clubs in Chicago suck compared to there.

2) I like the European atmosphere.

3) Yes I can see the chica but it would be stupid to spend time there just for her. So yes I can see her but that is not the only reason. I will definitely be with dozens of other chicas during my time there. I am in no way pussy whipped.

Now my only question is, do you think I will get super bored? I mean my plan is to just hang out in the cabarets and night clubs. The most I have spent there is a week it the past. I am thinking after some time those things will get really boring, and if all I am doing is partying, it will get old. I guess I could take some spanish lessons for a couple of months to pass the time.

What do you think?

Marak

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler
    Marak5 are, they do visit Buenos Aires from time to time, and they do seek sex with women, so at least in theory, they have something to contribute.
    Hi Dirk.

I don't really find your contributions to this forum very useful either. Outside of 1 single post about Sante fe 1707, the only place you have ever posted on is crocodillo. I have 2 full length trip reports, and have also reported on Sante fe 1707, and have posted seriously on Shampoo, Affaire, Solid Gold, Blacks, and Madahos. Put as head to head, and the fact of the matter is I have substantially more useful posts than you do.

Suerte,.

Marak

Hi Marak,

I disagree. I've found Dirk's posts to be accurate and informative.

When it comes to participating in a forum, people shouldn't mistake quantity for quality.

Thanks,

Jackson

Goblin-most abnoxious poster I've ever seen

Jackson,

I vote for banning Goblin for at least 30 days. I believe this poster is about the most abnoxious poster whose trash I've ever had the displeasure of reading. The man is obviously one of the most miserable human beings that belong to your forum and it seems that he's got nothing on his agenda than baiting and bothering people who are trying to report on our favorite sport. I don't think your fine forum needs to be mucked up anymore by the dude than it has been already.

DownBA2

Retired Member

Checkmark

Goblin's been a "Bad Boy"

Exon

My thoughts

We are all brothers here. There is not a poster on this board I would not lay my life down for.

So if enough of you want me to, I will take this Goblin on one of my midnight park strolls? (the Dick Button special)

God Bless each one of you.

Starfe

Administrator

Venues: 398

Interim Disposition

Greetings Everyone,

I've seen enough. This guy is certifiable, but more importantly, in just the past few hours he has demonstrated that it is his intent to disrupt the forum to the greatest extent possible. Among his recent contributions were several attacks against me, against other forum members, and even a poll mocking this one, all of which I've deleted. Obviously, I can't sit idly by and permit these deliberatly disruptive attacks to continue, so I'm taking action immediately.

I have decided to relegate Goblin to his own thread in the Chit-Chat section titled "Goblin in Buenos Aires", where he is free to rant, rave and espouse his opinions to his heart's content. Those of you who wish to participate in discussions with him in his thread are welcome to do so.

A number of Forum Members voted to have him banned from the Forum, although as a practical matter I've never actually banned any Forum Member based on poll results.

Thanks,

Jackson

Retired Member

Exclamation

Its obvious to me that Goblin is on "Double Secret" probation.

Exon

Posting Limitations