View Poll Results: Is Goblin a Serial Antagonist?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I believe he's completely innocent.

5 11.11%
  • No, but I believe he should try to moderate the tenor of his reports.

2 4.44%
  • No, I believe his writing style provokes people, but not to the point of requiring action.

0 0%
  • Yes, and I believe he should be restricted to his own thread.

9 20.00%
  • Yes, and I believe he should be suspended from posting for 30 days.

5 11.11%
  • Yes, and I believe he should be permanently banned from the Forum.

24 53.33%

Thread: Is Goblin a Serial Antagonist?

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    I can say that I've never wanted to be a member of any club / organization or what have you, that didn't want me as a member. What's the point of being a member of an organization that does not want you as a member? UNLESS you want to antagonize them!
    Because, as you were saying below, to explore the benefits the site has to offer which of course can be done without a membership in my case.

Like I have said before I do not care if, and always expected to, get banned eventually; not for being antagonistic but for not being a monger.

Jackson has only to say that he does not want me posting here any more and I will comply.

Goblin

Quote Originally Posted by Goblin
    Well I appreciate that Dog but you don't seem to realize that there is no effective way of banning a poster.

While I doubt that any other western Canadians explore this board, even blocking the entire domain and excluding all of western canada would not do the trick.

The issue is that I have not contributed monger reports and my position on mongering, this has nothing to do with having an antagonistic nature.

Who, aside from myself, voted for "completely innocent"? That's pushing it a bit.

Goblin
    I can say that I've never wanted to be a member of any club / organization or what have you, that didn't want me as a member. What's the point of being a member of an organization that does not want you as a member? UNLESS you want to antagonize them!

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    Well, I voted before I read this. I was trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt. Silly me. No remorse, no indication that he wants to amend his behavior, even in the slightest. No sign that he would miss the benefit of being a member. Pull the switch, please.

Doggboy
    Well I appreciate that Dog but you don't seem to realize that there is no effective way of banning a poster.

While I doubt that any other western Canadians explore this board, even blocking the entire domain and excluding all of western canada would not do the trick.

The issue is that I have not contributed monger reports and my position on mongering, this has nothing to do with having an antagonistic nature.

Who, aside from myself, voted for "completely innocent"? That's pushing it a bit.

Goblin

Hi Goblin,

"Who, aside from myself, voted for "completely innocent?"

The answer is your alias, Rudolph.

Thanks,

Jackson

Rudolph

Who, aside from myself voted for "completely innocent"

Goblin

Greetings everyone,

FYI: "Rudolph" is a Goblin alias.

Thanks,

Jackson

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Goblin
    Well, it's not really possible to ban a poster. All I would have to do is re-submit an application through a US proxy server and a new email account which would take all of ten minutes to set up.

If you want me to leave Jackson just say so. What's Hunt's IP address BTW?

Goblin
    Well, I voted before I read this. I was trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt. Silly me. No remorse, no indication that he wants to amend his behavior, even in the slightest. No sign that he would miss the benefit of being a member. Pull the switch, please.

Doggboy

Smile God Bless Freedom Of Speech

And God bless you Jackson for being thus far so tolerant of other's opinions. Opinions are like assholes, everbody's got one. Just like society in general, this board has a very vocal minority of antagonists. (I think they've spent too much time with the Piccaderos at Congresso) While a few push issues to an extreme, most are just taking an occasional sarcastic jab.

I do wish, however, the other antagonists would confine their editorial tripes to the chit chat thread. (I see Goblin has done this or posted in Goblin's Opinion thread. No harm / no foul.) It is very distracting to wade through pages of personal snippets when researching Buenos Aires's finest P4P.

For your information, I voted the guilty bastard NOT GUILTY!

Jackson,

Excellent idea. I have voted for suspending Goblin for 30 days. Somewhat akin to a stern warning. Like making a huge mess of something at work and getting written up as a result. The "death penalty" seems rash to me at this point. Certainly other posters have incurred the wrath of many, but IMHO these others have posted interesting, at times valuable pieces of information. As I recently posted, to my knowledge Goblin has offered nothing valuable to the forum, unless one considers constant references to fringe conspiracy theories valuable. It seems to me that even those posts would be acceptable if he posted anything else of value. To my knowledge he has not, or if so, possibly before I contributed to the board. As we know, there are many contributors to this board, who never, or hardly ever, post about mongering, chicas, etc.; however these members post about cellphones, money transfers, and the rest of the subjects that make the board indispensable to many. Again, maybe I am wrong, but I do not recall any such posts from Goblin. Though I am voting for a suspension rather than expulsion, I doubt if Goblin has anything of value to offer to the board. His reasons for posting on a board that would appear to hold little interest for someone of his views are known only to him.

Doggboy

Jackson-

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Goblin is a serial antagonist and should be banned from this forum. He has NEVER contributed anything of value; he has never posted about a relevant experience at any bar, restaurant, club, brothel, privado, massage parlour, retail shop or any other place that useful members of this forum frequent. In addition, he has played Jerry Falwell on this forum, preaching against prostitution and finding women for sex, which is the explicit purpose of this forum. Furthermore, he (if Goblin is indeed male) does not live in Buenos Aires, and has not expressed any desire to ever return, so what is the purpose of his interaction in this forum? As annoying as posters such as Nibu Raphael and Marak5 are, they do visit Buenos Aires from time to time, and they do seek sex with women, so at least in theory, they have something to contribute. Goblin has nothing to contribute, and diverts focus from the goals of this forum- please ban him.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Well, it's not really possible to ban a poster. All I would have to do is re-submit an application through a US proxy server and a new email account which would take all of ten minutes to set up.

If you want me to leave Jackson just say so. What's Hunt's IP address BTW?

Goblin

Hi Goblin,

I don't reveal IP addresses.

Thanks,

Jackson

Administrator

Venues: 398

Is Goblin a Serial Antagonist?

Greetings everyone,

While I have not yet established a specific threshold for initiating a Serial Antagonist survey, I've received several complaints from Senior Members and I have reviewed his last several reports, which is enough for me.

Pursuant to the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy, I am posting this poll to ascertain the Membership's opinion regarding the cumulative reports of Goblin.

You may review the Serial Antagonist Policy at.

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...ntagonists.php

Please remember that this poll will close in 7 days.

Please remember that votes by new members (registering after today's date) will not be included in this poll's final vote tally.

In addition to your vote, I would also encourage you to post your comments.

Thanks,

Jackson

Posting Limitations