Thread: Banned Members Hall of Shame

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Administrator

Venues: 398

Banned: Cannon

Reason: A reivew of this guy's posts indicate that he joinded the forum with the sole intent of posting disinformation deliberately intended to artificially defame Grysell, no doubt posted by some asshole who was either attempting to blackmail her in some fashion and / or to tear her down in behalf of her competition.

Quote Originally Posted by El Alamo
    Some people must be frightened of the political clout of ArgentinaPrivate. That might explain why these people are bound and determined to influence the political thinking on this board.

I say we start our own political party. The first thing we do is legalize prostitution and impose jail sentences on all babes charging more than $20 an hour. Bad service, it goes without saying, is a lifetime jail sentence
    I think servicio completo should be mandatory, and a $50 usd fine should apply for first time offenders who refuse providing it, a second offense will mean 3 to 5 years in jail. LOL

Ditto Hunt!

What's the issue here? Ricardo sent me a bunch of these spam PM's without any interaction from me what so ever. Just a bunch of political dribble that always seemed to be under the "here's an even worse example" to somehow justify something unrelated. Never had this type of PM chatter ever before on this board in my experience. Good Riddence. Like Hunt says, if it's good enough for El Jeffe, it's good enough for me. Monger on DUDE! Toymann

P.S. As far as Alamo goes! IALOTFLMAO. Good on dude!

Quote Originally Posted by El Alamo
    Bad service, it goes without saying, is a lifetime jail sentence
    That law already exists, it is called "marriage."

Fuck Ricardo. I don't think I ever saw a post from him that didn't have to do with politics. And if he ignores what the webmaster tells him, then it's his own fault he and his many aliases got banned. Jackson is the most lenient webmaster I've ever seen, he only deletes assholes who deserve it. If Jackson thinks he needed to be banned, it's good enough for me.

Some people must be frightened of the political clout of ArgentinaPrivate. That might explain why these people are bound and determined to influence the political thinking on this board.

I say we start our own political party. The first thing we do is legalize prostitution and impose jail sentences on all babes charging more than $20 an hour. Bad service, it goes without saying, is a lifetime jail sentence

De acuerdo amigo!

Failure to communicate

Should mind my own business but.

Hope this all can be resolved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fuDDqU6n4o

Ricardo RIP

His best jokes were in his pms. All gone! Kind of like what Stalin used to do when he airbrushed out Trotsky from group photos. Not that I'm saying Jackson is in any way similar to Stalin of course. And like Sydney, I never noticed the aliases either. Sydney and I, new best mates!

Venues: 8
    I think the reason was that he refused to submit to the rules. He could very easily have posted something about Argentina in five different posts - if he lives here, it would take almost no time to just go review his favorite restaurants or something.

I'm sure he was looking for exactly this reaction, which Jackson, once having laid down the law, would finally have no choice but to do considering that Ricardo never once tried to comply. He made a martyr of himself, plain and simple.

I wish that this would be the end of it, but martyrs tend to live long in the memory, kind of like some guy 2000 years ago who was trying to become king of Israel (what Messiah meant originally - 'the Annointed one' ['moshiach' in Hebrew], who was to take over leadership of the Jewish nation, not some kind of mythical prophet who was the son of God) a revolutionary who was executed by the Romans and some 250 years later was deified by a Roman Emperor (or at least, the convocation that he called) in the founding of the modern Roman Catholic Church.

Look at what that left behind in it's wake!

Administrator

Banned: Ricardo

Reason: Using the PM system to send unsolicited political SPAM, registering multiple aliases, repeatedly posting off-topic messages after multiple advisories from the webmaster, and incessantly breaking my balls.

The bottom line: This guy is a professional political propagandist whose only goal was to use the Forum to prosthelytize his political beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    Reason: Requesting information on where to find underage girls.

I sensed that there was something off base with this guy when I read his first post.
    Well done Jax. The fukking pervert!

Ban Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    Reason: Requesting information on where to find transvestites.
    I was going to make a joke once about looking for TVs. In context it was pretty funny, but I just slowly backed away from the keyboard.

Ialotflmao

I saw this coming a while ago. Dumb Sh*t. See ya dude.

Happy Mongering All.

Toymann

Administrator

Banned: Argentina2009

Reason: Requesting information on where to find underage girls.

I sensed that there was something off base with this guy when I read his first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Argentina2009
    How hard is it to find a good looking, clean, firm skin, no child, 16-18 year old?

Administrator

Banned: South Africa

Reason: Requesting info on finding homosexuals.

Quote Originally Posted by South Africa
    I would like to meet gay guys in BA will be in town from 21st April till 29th April - would like to hook for drinks and show me gay Buenos Aires

Posting Limitations