Thread: Goblin's Opinions

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Goblin
    Yes, poor Starfe. He finally found a friend, and then what happens? Sometimes life is just not fair.

Wink

Hi Goblin! I ran into Jackson tonight and we were talking about how much more sedate the board has been lately without you. Even mongers who usually are pretty abusive to one another are more civil. So in the end you served a very good purpose. Thanks alot. The only person who lost out was Starfe and he's use to rejection.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    You know, the one who really gets harmed in all this is poor Starfe. He found his first friend and perhaps a soulmate, and the next thing you know, he's banned.

Sad.
    I just hope I had nothing to do with his removal. I was planning on spending 3 night out with him in June.

No luck Starfe

Retired Member

Talking

"Bueno"

Exon

You know, the one who really gets harmed in all this is poor Starfe. He found his first friend and perhaps a soulmate, and the next thing you know, he's banned.

Sad.

Administrator

Venues: 398

Final Disposition

Quote Originally Posted by Goblin
    This proves my point again. Really almost everyone on AP is a serial antagonist with the difference that I am one who is not also a monger.

Goblin
    Greetings everyone,

He just made it easy for me. If you're not a monger and you've never been to Buenos Aires then you don't have anything to contribute to this forum.

Effective immediately, he's history.

Case closed, let's move on.

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by DownBA2
    I've been to BA 5 times and every other block there's another "locutorio" usually with internet connection that costs you$1 per hour or some ridiculously cheap price; also, practically everywhere you look there's a "Cyber" where you can also log on for US$1 per hour so not having a laptop is a really thin excuse for not posting a single post from an Argentine IP.

I'm usually so excited by the chicas I'm with in BA that I run to the hotel's "businessman's center" with pc and post about my triumphs (in case you're wondering where DownBA2's posts are, I'm DownBA but since I lost my password and I had closed up the email account to which I'd been known by Jackson, so I couldn't get DownBA reinstated and I had to sign up again as DownBA2, so I'm not being hypocritical by saying I've posted from BA, just that I've done it as DownBA the first) Anyway, cut the crap, the guys that say you've probably never been to BA are probably right, in fact I'd add to that that you're probably typing from some state penitentiary.
    LOL.

Triumphs! Is that what you call having to pay or sex? Most normal guys would be embarassed to admit something like that. Mongers.

Goblin

Quote Originally Posted by Stowe
    My policy generally is to not directly respond to assholes, but I thought you were going to stop flaming others? Or was that just for last week? Or for that one minute you were typing the post?

Can someone spell "h-why-p-o-c-are-a-t-e" for me?

It's one thing to disagree with something a person posts, it's quite another to personally attack someone. It only diminishes the poster.

Sorry and Suerte,

Stowe.
    This proves my point again. Really almost everyone on AP is a serial antagonist with the difference that I am one who is not also a monger.

Goblin

Personal attacks

My policy generally is to not directly respond to assholes, but I thought you were going to stop flaming others? Or was that just for last week? Or for that one minute you were typing the post?

Can someone spell "h-y-p-o-c-r-a-t-e" for me?

It's one thing to disagree with something a person posts, it's quite another to personally attack someone. It only diminishes the poster.

Sorry and Suerte,

Stowe.

Quote Originally Posted by Marak5
    Moore.

Do you think you pay for prositutes since you're a shrivel of a man? Lets just say when you told me you didnt have a girlfriend, I wasnt confused as to the reason.

Marak

BA 3 times without laptop lol

I've been to BA 5 times and every other block there's another "locutorio" usually with internet connection that costs you$1 per hour or some ridiculously cheap price; also, practically everywhere you look there's a "Cyber" where you can also log on for US$1 per hour so not having a laptop is a really thin excuse for not posting a single post from an Argentine IP.

I'm usually so excited by the chicas I'm with in BA that I run to the hotel's "businessman's center" with pc and post about my triumphs (in case you're wondering where DownBA2's posts are, I'm DownBA but since I lost my password and I had closed up the email account to which I'd been known by Jackson, so I couldn't get DownBA reinstated and I had to sign up again as DownBA2, so I'm not being hypocritical by saying I've posted from BA, just that I've done it as DownBA the first) Anyway, cut the crap, the guys that say you've probably never been to BA are probably right, in fact I'd add to that that you're probably typing from some state penitentiary.

Quote Originally Posted by Moore

PS Goblin I'm not defending you, I'm defending a principle. Like a true patriot, or a Patriot Act. Besides, I'd much rather read your posts than Marak5's.
    Moore.

Do you think you pay for prositutes since you're a shrivel of a man? Lets just say when you told me you didnt have a girlfriend, I wasnt confused as to the reason.

Marak

Quote Originally Posted by Moore
    Hi Jackson,

I apologize if my "accusatory" posts had an inappropriate tone. I wrote before that I strongly believe that there should be zero tolerance for breaches of confidentiality on the forum. I realize that releasing IP access data is not a big deal, but it is personal info albeit very general. Who knows, maybe some of us are hiding from the Feds and would rather not have any basic tracking data released publicly.

If the policy is to not release any personal info, doesn't it seem like a bad example for the Administrator to post IP data, basically justifying the release as being "only a little bit personal"? In both of my "accusations", I essentially / rhetorically stated: you've released this basic info, what is next? I call that a concern, not an exaggeration.

You publicly asked if anyone knew if Goblin had ever visited BA. If you truly wanted to know, wouldn't you have read PMs sent by him? One recent message that he sent me contains this information. I'm just guessing that poor Goblin doesn't have many friends or PMs.

That's the way I see it and I don't mean to "break your balls". If you want me to delete my recent post, please advise or just delete it along with Goblin's response that quotes it.

Regards,

Moore.

PS Goblin I'm not defending you, I'm defending a principle. Like a true patriot, or a Patriot Act. Besides, I'd much rather read your posts than Marak5's.
    I understand and appreciate your position. I think a disservice was done to Jackson by Hunt99 for revealing something that normally only he would have access to.

Goblin

Hi Jackson,

I apologize if my "accusatory" posts had an inappropriate tone. I wrote before that I strongly believe that there should be zero tolerance for breaches of confidentiality on the forum. I realize that releasing IP access data is not a big deal, but it is personal info albeit very general. Who knows, maybe some of us are hiding from the Feds and would rather not have any basic tracking data released publicly.

If the policy is to not release any personal info, doesn't it seem like a bad example for the Administrator to post IP data, basically justifying the release as being "only a little bit personal"? In both of my "accusations", I essentially/rhetorically stated: you've released this basic info, what is next? I call that a concern, not an exaggeration.

You publicly asked if anyone knew if Goblin had ever visited BA. If you truly wanted to know, wouldn't you have read PMs sent by him? One recent message that he sent me contains this information. I'm just guessing that poor Goblin doesn't have many friends or PMs.

That's the way I see it and I don't mean to "break your balls". If you want me to delete my recent post, please advise or just delete it along with Goblin's response that quotes it.

Regards,

Moore

Hi Moore,

No, I just wanted to know if there was some underlying issue that I wasn't aware of.

Everything is cool.

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Benito
    We know. Suffer!
    You have my IP. Wow what a disaster.

Bored - Goblin

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    Absolutely not. Hey, I'm not a hard core monger! I am trying to alert you to the possible uses of your thread (other than your usual fare) Be creative and avoid past mistakes. Of course if you have accepted your purgatory, so be it.
    Venture Capital Dog? What's up with that Dog? Are we posting videos or talking finances?

Goblin

Posting Limitations