Thread: The best places to meet non-pros

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Eazy06
    Probally the only one is Sahara, close to newport but there is not a lot going on.

You are better off going to Cigale or Bahrein, they are both in the microcentro so not Recoleta.

Looking for disco in Recoleta Area

Quote Originally Posted by Captain
    Its a bar with a great ambience.
    Thank you Captain for the information. If I can trouble you one more time. Is there a decent disco in the Recoleta area for some dancing and fun on a Tuesday night?

(I have setup a duo with Mariana & Gysel for Monday night!

Good Memories and a Question

I came to Bs As a couple of years ago, and a buddy living in town took me to a bar restaurant for non-pros, slightly older, but still fun. Unfortunately, the story we spun was so out of hand, we ended up pissing off the chicas. Oh well. It had dark wood panelling and looked like an old American speakeasy, Chicago-style. Ring anyone's bell?

Any places like that for a solo traveler? I find it's easier with a wingman, but that usually doesn't happen on my business tripsAs I monger quite a bit, I find the Chase / GFE a lot more fun than the sex sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Frgethenam
    Hello All,

Will be in BA for a short 2 day trip on my way to Chile and was wondering if Milion is just a restaurant / bar establishment to hang out or does it turn into a disco later in the evening?

Thanks
    Its a bar with a great ambience.

Is Milion just a restaurant / bar or a disco too?

Hello All,

Will be in BA for a short 2 day trip on my way to Chile and was wondering if Milion is just a restaurant / bar establishment to hang out or does it turn into a disco later in the evening?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jackpot
    How do we get there? Could you please provide street and cross streets.

Thank you.

Jackpot
    Jackpot,

Please read my reports on "non-pro" clubs of BA and a complete report on Museum. You will find quality information on meeting non-pro chicas here.Or simply having a good meal and a drink in a chilled out atmosphere with the local crowd.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ead.php?t=4967

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ead.php?t=4965

Enjoy BA!

bit o advice

Quote Originally Posted by Orang05
    So here is how to do it:

1] Take a few tango lessons ["milonguero" style] in BsAs and learn the basics. Get a short and easily remembered "routine" down pat. In 2-4 hours of private lessons you will get enough. Ask your teacher how "milongas" work [e. G. Tango dance halls / venues /events].

2] Get yourself a few words of basic Castellano chit-chat.

3] Buy yourself a pair of black pants and a black shirt to wear to the milongas. Be sure you have a decent pair of shoes in which to to "dance" [your teacher can tell you where to get a "deal" on these, though any smooth-soled lace-up -- as in leather, composition -- will do].

4] Go to a milonga and watch the action for awhile. When you think you have it, begin to chat up some of the [many, many] single l women who will be there. Milongas are one of the few places in BsAs where Norte Americanos are actually welcomed by the ladies and where you will certainly, w / o fail, find genial non-pro female company. And many of them, if not most, are there with another agenda, one that you will share.

5] The ratio is usually about 5:3 [female:male] -- often better -- at milongas, and depending on which ones you go to will determine the age and class of the women who are there to dance and attend to their other agenda.

6] You will learn a terrific dance, meet some terrific women, and have a terrific time. It also works like a charm "back home," wherever that may be. I cannot decide if getting into the tango thing has payed off more fully in BsAs or back in N. A. -- or anywhere else for that matter.

7] My experience over 2+ years of this: Small investment [in every way] BIG return [in the other, obvious way].

Saludos!
    Hit the neighborhood milonga. I highly recomend the milonga at the Albanian Social club in Palermo

Adresses Please

Quote Originally Posted by Captain
    I agree 100% with TL on choices 3 & 4
    How do we get there? Could you please provide street and cross streets.

Thank you.

Jackpot

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre
    1. Gran Bar Danzon.

2. Big One (on wednesdays ONLY) 6 to 2 am.

3. Museum (Wed. Only 6 to 2am)

4. Milion (t-f-s-)

This should keep you busy!

TL
    I agree 100% with TL on choices 3 & 4

We are talking about BA!

Quote Originally Posted by Slamcity
    Thank you so much! Only 3 days till I leave and I can't wait!

So these are bars or clubs? What part of town?

Hey what's cool to wear? Can I get by in a Bar with a cool tee shirt and clean sneakers? Club like that? OR do I have to rock a nice button down with shoes?

This place rocks!
    They are ALL bars / clubs with food like always!

Non-pros.

Nice places!

Dress a little better than usual.

Maybe no jeans. It depends on you and the way you wear them.

TL

or, get out of BA.

I'm in Rosario this weekend. Met a hot 32 year old last night, and we're going out tonight. I got some action in Salta 3 weeks ago.

The curiousity factor is a much better play away from BA, as long as you can speak some spanish. Also, I was drinking Havanah Club for 10 pesos a drink last night at a very nice bar / club.

Ps It helped that my friend lives here, so he was a great Wingman last night
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tauras.jpg‎  

Try Tango

Hey what's cool to wear? Can I get by in a Bar with a cool tee shirt and clean sneakers? Club like that? OR do I have to rock a nice button down with shoes?

This place rocks!
    So here is how to do it:

1] Take a few tango lessons ["milonguero" style] in BsAs and learn the basics. Get a short and easily remembered "routine" down pat. In 2-4 hours of private lessons you will get enough. Ask your teacher how "milongas" work [e. g. Tango dance halls / venues /events].

2] Get yourself a few words of basic Castellano chit-chat.

3] Buy yourself a pair of black pants and a black shirt to wear to the milongas. Be sure you have a decent pair of shoes in which to to "dance" [your teacher can tell you where to get a "deal" on these, though any smooth-soled lace-up -- as in leather, composition -- will do].

4] Go to a milonga and watch the action for awhile. When you think you have it, begin to chat up some of the [many, many] single l women who will be there. Milongas are one of the few places in BsAs where Norte Americanos are actually welcomed by the ladies and where you will certainly, w/o fail, find genial non-pro female company. And many of them, if not most, are there with another agenda, one that you will share.

5] The ratio is usually about 5:3 [female:male] -- often better -- at milongas, and depending on which ones you go to will determine the age and class of the women who are there to dance and attend to their other agenda.

6] You will learn a terrific dance, meet some terrific women, and have a terrific time. It also works like a charm "back home," wherever that may be. I cannot decide if getting into the tango thing has payed off more fully in BsAs or back in N. A. -- or anywhere else for that matter.

7] My experience over 2+ years of this: Small investment [in every way] BIG return [in the other, obvious way].

Saludos!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre
    1. Gran Bar Danzon.

4. Milion (t-f-s-)

TL

This place rocks!

In BA?

Wow! Almost two years and no new posts in the thread?

So I'd like to know what's good in BA for Non-pro Chicas? With all due respect I'm still able to pull a PYT (pretty young thing) an do enjoy the thrill of the hunt, what can I say I'm always on the grind!

I do like pro girls too for convience.

So what's hot and what's good for normal chicks?

PM me and thanks!
    1. Gran Bar Danzon.

4. Milion (t-f-s-)

TL

Me Too!

Wow! Almost two years and no new posts in the thread?

So I'd like to know what's good in BA for Non-pro Chicas? With all due respect I'm still able to pull a PYT (pretty young thing) an do enjoy the thrill of the hunt, what can I say I'm always on the grind!

I do like pro girls too for convience.

So what's hot and what's good for normal chicks?

PM me and thanks!
    Me likey the non-pros, too.

That's why I get a Privado girl and pay her.

Then I pay her extra to pretend she likes me.

Everybody wins. I just keep on giving.

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations