Thread: The best places to meet non-pros

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Eazy06
    Wow! Almost two years and no new posts in the thread?

So I'd like to know what's good in BA for Non-pro Chicas? With all due respect I'm still able to pull a PYT (pretty young thing) an do enjoy the thrill of the hunt, what can I say I'm always on the grind!

I do like pro girls too for convience.

So what's hot and what's good for normal chicks?

PM me and thanks!

Couple of weeks and mainly Florianopolis, Foz, Curitiba and SP

Redondo,

That's interesting. Which places in Southern Brasil and approximately how long was the total time you were there? Heck there are green eyed coffee colored girls in Natal Brasil. Perhaps as a result of Dutch or Portuguese.

Paraguayans and Northern Agentines especially from Entre Rios has Polish roots, depending on the family. I have seen on the news a network for illegal children traffic (with adoption propouses) works in those provinces. A classic example, as if you read the story of Irinia in the forum, I think she is from Paraguay or north Argentina. Of course there are aborigins too, but the most interesting mixture it's polish and aborigin. One of my favorite body shapes are these mixtures, dark and soft skin, and proportioned body.

Many of the Paraguayan male in Buenos Aires works in the construction, and many of them are blue-eyed. Also, many of the paraguayan females works as maids and they are blue-eyed as well.

Another case it's about the blue-eyed mapuches in Temuco, Chile. The germans mixed with some of the mapuche females producing blue eyed mapuches. However, the genetics mixed and remained the shape of the mapuches, short and wide and lack of buttocks, especially among the females.

In addition, as BundaLover menctioned, I lived in Miami, and I've met many blue-eyed, dark skinned cubans, I think they had roots in Galicia (north spain) primarely occupied by celtics (also asturias), same celtics that populated Ireland, that's why Irish, Asturians and many Gallegos have same roots.

I haven't been to Cuba or CR but I have been to South Brasil a lot and I never saw them.

Quote Originally Posted by Redondo

P. S. I have never met, and I am sure I never will, met someone with blue eyes in South America who is poor.
    Easy.

1) Cuba.

2) Southern Brasil.

3) Much less easy but I have seen so Costa Rica

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    LOL that's because you never met me!
    I was talking about South Americans, but this goes for the rest of the world as well

Sorry Redondo couldn't resist

Quote Originally Posted by Redondo
    P. S. I have never met, and I am sure I never will, met someone with blue eyes in South America who is poor.
    LOL that's because you never met me!

Quote Originally Posted by Phu Bai
    I am soon to mount an expedition backed by The Explorers Club, and sanctioned by the National Science Foundation, to find, identify and study this "white girl from Zona Norte"(I certainly don't want to seem rational, but this could be the breakthrough "man" kind has been seeking.
    You are just ont trip with linea Mitre to Martinez and bus 707 away from starting that study.

Unicentre is a good way to start. The girls there are just better educated, cuter, better mannered then most girls in Capital.

Zona Norte is just a completly different ball game

My ex lives with her parents and one brother in Villa de Mayo (near don't and near to the PanAmericana, partida Isla Malvinas) and her dad has a regular job and a small workshop at home. He also owns a home in don't. My ex goes to UADE, works for 1000$ a month at a real estate agency for 7 hours a day.

My ex always payed about half at the dates, never asked for a gift and when we traveled she would pay part (let's say 20%) If I ever wanted to take to Holland, I must pay because she or her parents can't.

She also can apply for an Italian passport (Which does have a big advantage for me) and when she finish her accounting career she could make a living anywhere in the world. She is also the kind of girl who would work as a waiter just to get some money.

The girl I date now is in her early 30's, probally earns around 5-6k in peso a month, travels to Colombia, is going to buy a home, car and finished 3 college degrees. She lives in Acasuso, she is from Beccar, her dad was Jewish, her mom second generation Spanish and she can probally soon apply for Spanish citizenship soon.

Girls like that are everywhere, especially in Zona Norte. The girls there are just better educated, better mannered, have better jobs and do have a future.

I also dated girls from LaFe and Cuidad Evita, those girls didn't really come from poor background but still they would be trouble, ask for gifts and more shit like that.

I just know I only date girls from the first group and send the ones from the second group a big red flag.

Those girls in the first group are just hard to find in Cap because first they mainly live outside the city (Barrio cerrados) have a boyfriend or husband, are occupied with study and work and going out in Capital is expensive.

The second group of Indians, mixed golddiggers are easy to find in Capital. I just leave them for someone who is stupid enough to get involved with them-.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr
    Daddy Ruiz,

I also dated a girl for almost 2 years, she has a house in Don Torquato and never asked for a dime. I did, of course pay for our dates and travel expenses, but otherwise she took care of herself. I also stayed at her house for weeks at a time and wasn't allowed to pay for anything while there.

Like everywhere there are all kinds, and depending on your needs it may be more convenient to choose one or the other.

Zephyr
    Don T. Zona norte, go figure.

No gringas

Daddy Ruiz,

I also dated a girl for almost 2 years, she has a house in Don Torquato and never asked for a dime. I did, of course pay for our dates and travel expenses, but otherwise she took care of herself. I also stayed at her house for weeks at a time and wasn't allowed to pay for anything while there.

Like everywhere there are all kinds, and depending on your needs it may be more convenient to choose one or the other.

Zephyr
    I can't even imagine getting involved with a woman up here anymore. It's not for everybody, but for me I still miss mine, there will be more though. I keep saying it on this board, the one shortage Argentina never experiences is not enough beautiful women. I'm trying to get Romina to hook me up with this Chica that quit working 3 years ago.

That's a question for the board, anybody ever hook up with a woman after she had been out of the biz for a number of years? This one would be ripe, 30ish, hot, one kid and unbelievable in bed, she comes like a freight train on icy rails, unstoppable!

Daddy Ruiz,

Zephyr

I'm glad everyone expressed his own opinion in this subject and I want to express my opinion with my deepest respect for the other members:

I consider that both female and male are looking for money, that it's imposed by our society. The surviving instinct requires to get adapted and have wealth to survive better, yourself and your offspring.

It's true that women everywhere are likely to get attached to a wealthy man, and in general, wealthy man will choose the best genes of his partner (beautiful woman)

However, it's also a fact that woman, especially when ovulating feel attraction to healthy man, and we know a lot of tales, real refferences and fiction movies about woman who, being married with older wealthy man, cheat on him with express sexual propouses, and they choose an attractive man, probably with a larger cock rather than another weathier one.

We all know this is so common that there are even laws for penalize this behavior, and they can get deeply hurt in their financial ststus, but the sexual desire it's so strong that they keep doing it. In other countries like muslim countries, adultery may lead to death of the woman. But they keep doing it.

So, a quick conclusion may be that once they have reached the wealthy man goal, they need to satisfy their sexual desires. If the wealthy man it's not to sastisfy that, they will find the way. If the woman has discresion enough she will never get caught.

Woman and Man also look for sex just for enjoinment propouses, and more woman than man feels in condition to put their sexual skills and bodies somehow in the market and make profit of it. However, keep in mind that offering other kind of skills such as your brain skills, your time and knowledge to serve a company, requiring in exchange an amount of money it's overall not that a different concept.

Anyway, my previous posts were 100% reffering the clubs scene and not the whole universe.

Lately but not less important,.

Boges wrote:

"Con el tiempo aprendes que estar con alguien porque te ofrece un buen futuro significa que tarde o temprano querrás volver a tu pasado. "

"With time you learn that being with someone because he / she offers you a better future will lead sooner or later to get back to your past"

There are a lot of same-concept staments in the argentine literature and may be or may be not one of the reasons why many educated woman are not looking for the instant money satisfaction. However, there are many who are actually looking for a wealthy partner, but they will require proofs of that.

Traditionally and because of the high cost of the transportation, less hotels and higher costs, Buenos Aires was a destination for wealthy people, but that changed after 2001, so currently you'll see tourist buying at the supermarket and using the public transportation, and eating at cheap restaurants.

Zephyr I wish you the best luck on your tryouts and I hope you post more of your experiences, I look forward to be able to understand better how the woman behave and fuck as much as possible and I'm sure other guys are looking for the same.

He's right

MCSE.

I agree that few countries compare with Argentina for thin women, I was lucky to have met a group of Swedish and Norwegian girls that all spoke english and were pretty attractive.

Argentine women do tend to avoid eye contact for the reasons you state, however, as a foreigner with light hair and an accent, they tend to look at me because I am different so eye contact becomes less of an issue.

Also, by showing up with girls I don't seem so much like I am on the prowl and they can let their guard down.

The subject of wealth is another story. I never present myself as a wealthy man, but even when I stayed in youth hostels, locals believe if you are American you are rich, no matter what I say to the contrary.

Not every girl is looking for money, and when you find one that isn't it is a wonderful thing. For those that are, the trick is to spend as little as possible and have a good time.

Zephyr
    I dated a girl for almost two years that got pissed every time I bought her something. I know lots of women in BsAs that could care less about your wallet.

Posting Limitations