Thread: The best places to meet non-pros

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Eazy06
    Quote Originally Posted by Phu Bai
    I shall be absent for a few light years while Voltaire and a huge contingent of philosophers and thinkers are teleported via continuim to 2007 for the express purpose of even begining to lay the foundation to begin to grapple with the concept of " a woman who is not looking for money".
    Date a white girl from Zona norte.

Eye contact

MCSE.

I agree that few countries compare with Argentina for thin women, I was lucky to have met a group of Swedish and Norwegian girls that all spoke english and were pretty attractive.

Argentine women do tend to avoid eye contact for the reasons you state, however, as a foreigner with light hair and an accent, they tend to look at me because I am different so eye contact becomes less of an issue.

Also, by showing up with girls I don't seem so much like I am on the prowl and they can let their guard down.

The subject of wealth is another story. I never present myself as a wealthy man, but even when I stayed in youth hostels, locals believe if you are American you are rich, no matter what I say to the contrary.

Not every girl is looking for money, and when you find one that isn't it is a wonderful thing. For those that are, the trick is to spend as little as possible and have a good time.

Zephyr

3. 12-02-07 17:06

Zephyr,

I agree in some of the statements you made, but my thought now it's about, where do you get model type foreigner girls?

I have to go to San Telmo almost everyday since I'm working on renovating an apartment.

In the San Telmo area there is the major concentration of cheap hostels, tourist women and younger crowd as you menctioned. But, unfortunally, and again, from my point of view, 90% of the foreigner girls from english speaking countries seems to be overweight in comparision to the local girls.

Main differences are they are taller and busty, so they can catch the males eye, but then, they are used to biit_ch even more than the argentine girls does. They call themselves as BBW (Big Beatiful Women) and they seem to be proud of it, and it's ok, but they just can't compete in the Porteno world.

On the other hand, I have seen GORGEOUS foreign girls around, usually with a male partner, especially on saturdays around San Telmo.

Another difference it's that at the discos the tourist females dress in a very hot manner that argentine girls feel embarassment, with the exception of the swinger clubs, especially the Australians.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr
    The local girls like the way we treat them and many have the fantasy of being whisked away by a wealthy foreigner.
    And here is where I don't agree: Argentine guys have developed the 'chamuyo' very deeply, and they have years and generations practicing it. If the guy receives even a small glance exchange, he will insist as a dog, respectfully, but just like a dog until he get either rejected or kissed. Argentine girls everywhere, but especially at the clubs avoid eye to eye contact as much as possible, for this reason.

(I'm talking about the classy girls, not waitresses, etc)

I also don't agree since at the club, everybody can be wealthy. And even if they imagine it, when she knows you live in a hostel, everything about the wealthy lie vanished.

That's why I always remak that one of the keyes to avoid this it's rent BARTS www.barts.com.ar apartments.

However, not every girl is looking for a wealthy partner at the club, many are looking for a nice, muscular, xtasy provider and good looking guy at the club, after all, that's why they go there.
    The club it's like the forum, somehow annonymous, but Live and showing your face. This is south america, I know but they are not that naiv.

Now, if you are looking for girls who are really into it, you should avoid Opera and get to the VIP's in clubs like Rumy, Crobar, Pacha, and 647.
    But it's going to cost more time and a lot more money.
    http://www.club647.com

MCSE,

Obviously one must show some interest in the local girls and insinuate that you might be available, I wasn't trying to suggest that they flock over to foreigners to steal their men. I was merely suggesting that if you show up with some lookers, and they happen to be foreigners, the locals might take pleasure in the idea of prying you from the girls you appear to have arrived with.

You must have game, and you can't act like a pig, but if you aren't hideous it seems to work pretty well. The local girls like the way we treat them and many have the fantasy of being whisked away by a wealthy foreigner.

Zephyr

I am not so desperate for sex, I just like taking pictures of girls, it is polite to ask, and I found it to be a simple and nonaggressive way to strike up a conversation. I agree that talking to salesgirls and mosas are also great ways to meet girls, there are many options.

Zephyr

Random girls

Women in Latin countries don't have the same age issues they do in the States, they all had strong fathers and most of them want to emulate him when they choose a guy.

That being said, if you want to try to make time with local girls they do like to have a sense of continuity before accepting an invitation. If the kiosko girl smiles at you a lot, she's probably interested. Portenyas are really good at putting on the armor as the onslaught from los chabons there is brutal and unending. If they engage with you at all they're digging you, say hello, chat for a bit and let it lay.

The next time you see them, chat a bit more, then maybe after the third time you chat ask for a number.

I've got tons of friends down there and they all say the same thing, finding men that will treat them well is the holy grail.

I found that if I carried my camera with me like a Japanese tourist (I'm white) and asked girls on the street if I could take their picture, they almost always smiled and said yes. That accomplished, I could talk to them and get their numbers without scaring them off by just asking cold.

Zephyr
    You must be pretty desperate for sex then.

I would buy some clothes and talk a bit with the saleswoman, I am sure some will give there number if you are semi decent looking

Sure, I believe what happened to you is true, and I'm not saying it's not possible. But by the way you wrote it" The locals love to steal men from foreigners and you are more likely to fuck a local than a tourist." seems like a common practice and from what I have seen it's not a common practice. Pretty much have to do with how you look, your mood and style, your communications skills, and to what target are you pointing to.

I also agree that you will catch more attention if you are attached to good looking girls rather than alone and stand up at a dark corner, simply because of a matter of visibility.

However, I have a theory regarding this and I believe that worldwide, women are the choosier sex. In addition, clubs like the Opera Bay, la Diosa, Museum, in certain days are preffered by younger office workers who tempt to get there together, so would be a shame for the girls the next day to face their colleagues if they had the "wrong" behavior, and / or if they leaved with someone especially if their colleagues are aware that she have a current relationship. And if the girl is hot, it's highly probable that she is already involved into a relationship. However, some girls they simply don't care about that, and the contribution of brain inhibitors, such as alcohol and xtasi, as depending if they are in their fertile period will rise her willing to end in a one night relationship.

But in general, girls are looking more for a long term relationship, may be this is an automatic / insctintive pre-set, or an induced / learned desire.

They tend to make sure that the man is truly willing and has the resources to invest in a long-term relationship. It's like they are all the time looking for a potential father to have good parenting skills and good genes to "contribute" to their future offspring.

In addition, depending the time you show up, or if you are in a list and other factors, women has no obbligation to pay the admission to the clubs.

As for the clubs it's a trade-off to attract men hunting for girls.

Local girls

I went to Opera Bay with a group of Swedish girls I met at a youth hostel, I don't remember the night but the line to get in went around the building.

I cut to the front of the line with the girls and the doorman just let us right in with no cover, once inside several local girls aproached me and asked me about myself and my friends, they seemed to get a kick out of making the girls I came with jealous. In the end I left with a local girl, my point is if you are seen with girls walking in it takes the letch factor out of the equation, and girls being competitive by nature are drawn to the attached man more than the single man.

Zephyr

The locals love to steal men from foreigners and you are more likely to fuck a local than a tourist.
    I have been to practically all the regular boliches in BA, for several years and I never seen a local girl stealing a guy from a foreigner girl, ever.

I found that if I carried my camera with me like a Japanese tourist (I'm white) and asked girls on the street if I could take their picture, they almost always smiled and said yes. That accomplished, I could talk to them and get their numbers without scaring them off by just asking cold.

Youth hostels are a great place to meet chicas, many have bars with cheap beer and many local girls go there to meet tourists. I have met several pros and nonpros at youth hostels.

Another tip about hostels is to get a group of foreign girls to go out with you to clubs, especially if you speak spanish, the clubs will let you in free and I never wait in line anymore. You look like a pimp walking in with the girls, then ditch them for some locals later. The locals love to steal men from foreigners and you are more likely to fuck a local than a tourist.

British and Australian girls rarely speak spanish and generally like to have a man as chaparone when they go out in a foreign country, everybody wins and if all else fails you could get lucky with one of them.

Zephyr

Quote Originally Posted by Mercboy
    At the risk of inviting ridicule, does anyone know of (upscale) matchmaking services in BA? They have these in the US and, although expensive, have proven very effective in locating very hot and classy women who are impressed if approached that way and quite "open" to please their presumably wealthy suitor, hoping for the fairy-tale knight.
    I use Latin American cupid, but it seems it's more succesfull in other countries then in Argentina.

Matchmakers

At the risk of inviting ridicule, does anyone know of (upscale) matchmaking services in BA? They have these in the US and, although expensive, have proven very effective in locating very hot and classy women who are impressed if approached that way and quite "open" to please their presumably wealthy suitor, hoping for the fairy-tale knight.

Another one, try Museum a on a Wed night. Museum it's on Peru 400 something, San Telmo.

Yes, Thank you. I was there this past time on a Wednesday night office party that used to be at the Opera House in Puerto Madera, but on Saturday nights, this placed rocked my world! Friday I think is Gay friendly. For sure I was the oldest cat in the crowd, but all was good.

Posting Limitations