Thread: The best places to meet non-pros

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Eazy06

Do you mean Big One? http://www.bigoneclub.com.ar/

The Big One Office Party Wednesdays

I went there this past Wednesday for their office party and overall it was real nice and early! I called ahead to be put on the guest list, and getting in was no problem. For those who may have not been here, it is a great big club with videos, music, etc. The crowd was perhaps a little young, but for some of you who want to take a shot at a non - pro, there where plenty of chicas here. When I left at 9:00 the place was pretty full. I think if you work the crowd, you can get away with digits. The guys after work seem to be a non factor. Truly. PM for address of phone numers.

Quote Originally Posted by SanteFe
    The actual name for the club is Maluco Beleza, address is Sarmiento 1728, I went inside today and someone working there said the place opens at 1:00 am. Think I will check it out and let you know what I find. It is pretty damn big inside, should be able to hold a ton of chicas.
    You can probally hook up there for a beer with the hookers you normally pay.

Went here about 3 am.

Small lineup to get in, but down the block at Sarmiento 1662 there were about 200 people lined up to get into whateverer that place is called. Seemed to be a pretty even guy / girl ratio on a Friday. Admission is 20p which gets you your first drink. About 75% of the people on the ground floor seem to be dancing at any time. Upstairs it is too crowded to dance. Age range seemed to go from very young to under 30. I would say about 2000 people in the place. Left here to go to Crocodillo at 5:30am.

Checkmark Name correction and address for Meluca Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by TangoManiac
    I found this place just before I left, but apparently on Wednesday it is Guys night. Guys get in free and get a free drink be / c so many girls go there. Rumor from the guys at el alamo said that the working chicas head there when they are not working to hang out.

Meluca Brazil (or something like that) on Sarmiento Just before Callao.

I remember the Girl Guy ratio being about 2:1. Effect? Girls were not bitchy and you could actually talk / dance with them. I couldnt do the dance they were doing, but the girls were cool with trying to teach me.

Anyone else been there? I just went once back in January.
    The actual name for the club is Maluco Beleza, address is Sarmiento 1728, I went inside today and someone working there said the place opens at 1:00 am. Think I will check it out and let you know what I find. It is pretty damn big inside, should be able to hold a ton of chicas.
    Last edited by SanteFe; 08-18-06 at 23:45. Reason: add info

There's a rich assignment, compare and contrast Cubanas, Argentinas and Brasilenas. Stop DH and BL, you're both right. Both experiences are available in Buenos Aires. DH you have so much time on the ground and ability to gargle castellano than others still finding their huevos.

Cubanas without a doubt have the fire and enthusiasm having sampled from Pinar del Rio to Santiago de Cuba, never loved better than by Argentinas or especially Paraguayas, they can pack the emotion into even an hour, and next week I'll get a chance to make my own assessment of Brasilenas, in situ. Have found them a little over the top here and wouldn't doubt if they'd take your dick off and fuck you with it, but we'll see. Life is for learning.

Wink Hey Dickhead

I met that girl you groped on the transit, she said she was a little shocked at first at what you were doing, but now, in retrospect, she decided she liked it! She wants your phone number so if you see her again give it to her. Your number, not the groping.

I'm starting to see a pattern here. Chicas won't let BundaLover take naked photos, but they let everybody else I know take them. Hmmmmm.

For what it's worth, I have sampled all three nationalities while living in Miami (non pros) and plenty of pros while in Cuba and in BA. I'm a fan of all three, though for my money the cubanas are mas en fuego. IMHO, not enough difference to have much of a debate, but them YMMV. Not long after moving to Miami I had a relationship with a cubana that lasted nearly a year. I knew I was on to something different one night when while in the middle of riding me, she lurched up off my dick, grabbed it, and then without comment, stuck it up her ass on the way down. I loved that girl!

comments

Dearest pussy hunters,

I may be dead wrong about Cordoba and lack the good looks and charm of you gifted gentlemen however there is a certain chill with respect to Portenas that simply does not exist in Brasil for example or in smaller towns in Argentina. Flirting is to be expected behavior and one's success varies. However of all the places in Argentina is anybody really stating that meeting girls in BsAs is as easy or easier then out of BsAs? I'm not refferring to what they are like AFTER you get to know them but their lack of eye contact and avoidance when passing you on the street. The difference between Rossario and Mendoza for example and BsAs was noticable. I have the same observation about chicks in NYC.

Moore are you saying that they have beef in Argentina? Now lets be reasonable, Argentine women are sensual and attractive but they are about 2 on the hottness scale compared to brasilian women. The very hottest Argentinis could not hold a candle to Brasilians. Example Try taking naked photos of your girls. Uh huh they dont like it do they? In Brasil they grab the camera when you are fucking them and start recording so they can watch it on TV in real time, then they want to show it to their friends. Guys nothing wrong with Argentinian girls but they are not in the same league as the sexuality of Brasilians or Cubans. Anybody else with similiar opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    I literally picked up a woman on a street corner, or she picked me up would be more likely. 19 years old. I invited a woman to share my table in a crowded dining room and was in her pants the next night. Friday night I went to dinner with a woman I barely knew and she was so far from distant and guarded that I was slightly alarmed.
    Encounters within the Mansion compound do not count.

Seriously though, Dickhead is right. Argentine women are very open, friendly, and hot generally speaking. Many are quite nice even when they are turning you down.

Bunda Lover has now told us about the cold, distant Argentine girls and the dead city of Cordoba and that not a single attractive woman exists there. What next - will it be impossible for him to find a steak in Buenos Aires, a 100% vegetarian city?

Dude, you are entitled to your opinion but based on this post and your posts on Córdoba, you are doing something way, way wrong. Women on the street are "distant and guarded"? My experience is the exact opposite. I literally picked up a woman on a street corner, or she picked me up would be more likely. 19 years old. I invited a woman to share my table in a crowded dining room and was in her pants the next night. Friday night I went to dinner with a woman I barely knew and she was so far from distant and guarded that I was slightly alarmed.

I flirt with my eye doctor's beautiful daughter. I mean shamelessly. I flirt with the grocery store clerks. I flirt with waitresses. I flirt with booth bunnies. I flirt on the 152 bus going home at night. I seldom bother asking for phone numbers because I'm not really interested in dating but "distant and guarded" is really a stretch for me.

I'm sorry about feeling that gal up on the subway today. My Lonely Planet guidebook said that "Latin cultures were high-contact cultures" so I figured it was okay.

I think I've got it.

Meeting girls on the street in BsAs is not that easy. They are a little distant and guarded. It is much easier in the smaller towns than BsAs. The local TV station just had a report interviewing woman in the Subte about sexual harrassment. It was an eye opener. One lady showed the location on a staircase where she claimed a man flashed his dick at her TODAY. Some complained about touching in crowded cars. I didn't know Dickhead took the D line

I have yet to find a bar / resturant that I would consider a pick-up place. (ignoring the pay for pussy clubs)

Behold: I think I have discovered the place!

Go into womens clothing stores and shop for clothes for your grandmother, your dentist, your wife, your dentists's wife, what-ever. These places on Santa Fe are swamped in the late afternoon with chicks. I got lots of help with trying on jackets for me for my gifts. You are in the den of girls. They feel safe. They hear you speaking with an accent or perhaps English. Tell the sales girls you have 1 wife, 1 lover, 1 girlfriend in the US and they are all different sizes and start buying. Every chick in the store is staring at you. Do not be an idiot and do this on your last day like me. Anyway for what its worth it beats the supermarket by a LONG shot.

Fugees99

I thought I would add to Vaquero's report on this place. Yeah, definitely different, but not imminent danger different. I, ve been a few times and met the Nigerian owners. Not a bad lot though I doubt I'd cosign a note for em. Alot of girls there and fun to be had, but much younger than my age. I think the usual advise holds: Don't look like an idiot, behave like an idiot (if you are looking for trouble you will find it) watch your back, etc. Otherwise you ought to be fine. Hell, I know a 70 year old guy who hangs there some, though he is a tough old Mick.

Boliche: Fugees99

Music: HipHop / Dancehall / Reggaeton.

Cover: 6pesos; includes first drink.

Chica Quality: 7 to 9s.

Safety / sketchy factor: 6

The Dirty:

Nigerian owned boliche, not a place to go without a buddy / wingman to watch your back. The Romanian / Russian bouncer is a little rough with the patdown.

Not the easiest place to hookup with non-pros but I've gotten a few numbers.

Ojo!: This isnt pacha, 69, Crowbar or Club Arauz. Its the ethnic side of BsAs, bolivians and colombians.

Its funny seeing the locals wearing bubblejackets in this place and the wanna be gangster look.

But if your black or WestIndian like me, its like being back home in the islands.

I know its not the usual monger hunting ground but I thought it'd be a good addition for the under 40 crowd and non-mongering lurkers.

VNY

Posting Limitations