Thread: The best places to meet non-pros

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Eazy06
    Shit NYC was a fucking disappointment. There was a good chance I was going to move there but the clubs were pretty fucking crappy.

Crobar NYC was kind of cool but man its all these low class people. Crobar in Chicago has a better looking crowd than Crobar NYC. Seriously Crobar NYC is fucking trashy. Crobar Buenos Aires is much classier than Crobar NYC.

Pacha NYC was fucking small. I was expecting a big mega club like Pacha Buenos Aires but it fucking sucked. The crowd was more upscale than Crobar but still I was expecting to see some hot tail but its no different than Chicago. I thought I would see some model type babes in NYC but man the girls in Pacha NYC are pretty fucking average. Still honestly I probably see hotter girls in Chicago than I saw in NYC. Where the fuck do these fashion models hang out? Girls walking around midtown are overweight like everywhere else in the USA.

Shit I have low hopes for Miami now, I doubt it will be any better than Chicago either.

2. 06-05-06 22:51

The interesting thing is that these fucking brand name clubs know exactly where to open up.

Crobar - Chicago (where I live not too great kind of small) NYC, Miami, and now Buenos Aires.

Pacha - Ibiza, a bunch of them all over Spain, now a new one in NYC, and Pacha Buenos Aires.

Man Id say the top 2 places to party in clubs are Ibiza and Buenos Aires. Buenos Aires might even beat Ibiza because of the women. NYC I guess is fucking cool too I am going to check it out this weekend. My buddy in NYC told me tons of hot babes in the big clubs in NYC. Chicago has too many fat midwestern slobs. I might move to NYC if I like the clubs and also that direct flight to Buenos Aires. I was thinking maybe Miami because of the direct flight and also clubs but I will have to check it out. I'm definitely leaning towards one of these. Need to get the fuck out of Chicago asap. I like the glitterati crowd the most probably find that more in NYC or Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by Marak5
    Guys have any of you been to the new crobar bunoes aires?

I heard with the size of it that it was off the hook. Crobars in the USA are pretty hot, I'm excited to check out the one down there.
    Damn I want here on a Friday night and the girls are fucking smoking. Its not too easy to pick up though. My buddy judd was giving it his best but they were all turning him down. Man the girls are fucking fine in here though.

The club itself is fucking cool. Plasma tvs on the wall and cool lights all over. A nice upscale usa touch with hundreds of hot well dressed argentine babes.

I will repeat and repeat and repeat again.

Good tip on Maluca Beleza. Went there this past weekend and met a College student non pro. Doors open at 1:30 am and there is a line down the street. 15 peso cover which includes a drink. If you go. Let the english fly and good luck!

Thanks for the rec!

EZ

Maluca Belleza on Saturday Night

At 3 a. M. There was still about a 40 minute wait to get in.

Once inside it was wall-to-wall bodies. You got "danced" just by standing amidst the swaying crowd.

Upstairs they played Reggaeton and Merengue while I was there. Downstairs was Techno.

7. 05-20-06 14:24

Reason
    Double Tap

Quote Originally Posted by Jjgoinslow
    Club Madagascar (near Plaza Serrano. Same deal, young chicas. They don't dance really, they just get really drunk and flirt all round.
    I have to agree on Madagascar, relatively young crowd, tends to be packed on saturdays which is good since you can accidentally bump into a chica and let the chamullo fly (english / spanish it doesn't matter)

Non-Pro Chicas

Non-Pro Chicas.

Wait.

Isn't that an oxymoron.

in response to Marak

www.crobar.com

(click on the Buenos Aires link)

Guys have any of you been to the new crobar bunoes aires?

I heard with the size of it that it was off the hook. Crobars in the USA are pretty hot, I'm excited to check out the one down there.

I can reaffirm there are alot of hot chicks at Maluca. Someone them were really young, like 14-16 though. Alot of good booty cshaking goingon!

Thumbs up Hippopotamus Club

I was at the Hippopotamus Boliche Thursday night with an off duty working girl. She invited me as her guest, she apparently is friends with the owner. I found this Boliche to be a genuine non pro-chica club. The downside is it is expensive, like New York City night life expensive. I ordered a double Bailey's shot over ice (40p, ouch) Like I said a little expensive for BA. But that's okay I did not pay for anything anyways, my date had connections, drinks were free that night. I was told that it is fairly new, btw it is next to New Port Boliche. We stayed until it closed at 6 am, wow I just love BA. Lots of local horney pussy crazy about Americans, too bad I had a date.:-(So has anybody else been there and what did you think of it. BTW I have free passes good till May 11 if anybody is interested.

El Grandote

SouthFest

Tonight may 6th is Southfest and many intl dj's will perform live at Puerto Madero. As learned from the past, best when VIP access, normal admission was ar$85. Deep Dish, and Satoshi Tommy are definetly the stars for this show.

Maluca Belleza

It is actually on Sarmiento between Callao and Rodríguez Peña in the same block as Pelvi's. In fact a lot of working girls do go there on the their nights off, although not necessarily to find clients. I took two gals from Jaz there one night and things got a bit out of hand.

Maluca Beleza - Beautiful Crazy Woman (?)

Right off Callao, lots of brasilenas there, great club with an upstairs and a downstairs area, upstairs being less crowded. Downstairs they play ache, samba, maybe other types of brazilian music, all real loud. Upstairs was salsa, real loud, too. I was there several years ago with a brasilena friend on several Sunday nights, she liked it then because it was less crowded. It's a young crowd, there may be a few working girls mixed in there but it's not a pick-up bar like Newport's or anything like that and I doubt you'll find them in the crowd. I'd go there to party with a bunch of locals but not to find a working gal.

There was another big club on the same street, forget the name but a salsa place. I walked past it earlier this year and it looked like it was still open but I didn't check it out. Both of these places open at midnoght or so, get busy later.

Meluca Brasil (or some variation of that)

I found this place just before I left, but apparently on Wednesday it is Guys night. Guys get in free and get a free drink be / c so many girls go there. Rumor from the guys at el alamo said that the working chicas head there when they are not working to hang out.

Meluca Brazil (or something like that) on Sarmiento Just before Callao.

I remember the Girl Guy ratio being about 2:1. Effect? Girls were not bitchy and you could actually talk / dance with them. I couldnt do the dance they were doing, but the girls were cool with trying to teach me.

Anyone else been there? I just went once back in January.

Posting Limitations