Thread: The best places to meet non-pros

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
This blog is moderated by Eazy06
    Thanks for the tips!

don't count out the gay clubs

You can have fun in gay clubs also. One of my favorite places to go is mixed and has many gay people. Most people in Buenos Aires are not so homophobic, and there are single girls there. I've never seen any guys is there kissing or rubbing each other or anything like that, so it's not as if you're pushing it on you. All I'm saying is that if you hear a club has a lot of gay people, don't be closed minded. Ive heard that some of the stricly gay clubs turn into orgies, but if it is a mixed club it is still ok.

Mongers-

"Marak 5" is actually dead on accurate about Niceto Club aka Club 69 (as it is known on thursdays) Club 69 used to be THE spot on Thursday nights to find hot poontang sporting extremely racy and revealing outfits- however, that era is over. Like all good things, Club 69 became extremely overplayed and now the male / female ratio is about 5:3, and the worst part is that lots of fags go there as well, which poisons the place even further. "Everyone" knows about Club 69 now, and it has gone to shit. This has been the case since at least last September.

On a Friday or Saturday night, for the "superclub" atmosphere full of hot pussy, I recommend either Mint or Pacha. As I have previously posted these are not the best places to MEET a new chica, but they can be an "ace in the hole" for bringing already-met new chicas for a good time that can lead to further activities.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Quote Originally Posted by Jjgoinslow
    Niceto club aka Club69, in Palermo Viejo, I think Thursday night, get there early (before 1:45am) 100s of beautiful women, just walk up to any girl that looks alone / bored / not with a chico, learn spanish for best results.
    Dude there are some great clubs in Bs As, but that is the last place I would tell someone to go to meet a girl. That place turns into such a huge sausage fest on Thursday nights, it's awful. Great place for a Thursday but best to bring a girl there.

another idea

I have had good luck in coffee shops, retail stores etc. Most of these chickas work a lot of hours, don't make a lot of money and are happy with any bit of kindness. If you see a mosa you like at a restaurant, keep going about the same time of day. Ask her what her name is. Make small talk for a week or two and just ask her out. Good success rate with that for me.

Niceto club aka Club69, in Palermo Viejo, I think Thursday night, get there early (before 1:45am) 100s of beautiful women, just walk up to any girl that looks alone / bored / not with a chico, learn spanish for best results.

Club Madagascar (near Plaza Serrano. Same deal, young chicas. They don't dance really, they just get really drunk and flirt all round.

Lots of clubs like these, but I have had luck in these 2

Jj

Thumbs up The best places to meet non-pros

I am 25 and moving to BA for several months. Would like to know good places to meet non pros. Not that there is anything wrong with the pros, just might want to mix it up. In another post (that I cannot seem to find) someone mentioned a mall that was a great pick up spot.

Thanks!

Posting Limitations