This blog is moderated by Seismo

Uruguay 252 piso 5 Apt J

I went there and the chica that answered was so hot and so was I.

Fucking heat.

She said there was only one chica working. I am not sure if it was her but I would so back for her.

At Sarmiento (Tribunales VIP, Kronos Spa). 4 Masajistas. Prices: 800 hour complete. Tel: 4371-2737, 4372-2835. Hours: 10 am to 7 pm. http://www.cylex.com.ar/buenos+aires...-11325454.Html http://www.tribunalesvip.tv/tribunalesvip.html.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

So money for nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantIsLove  [View Original Post]
    I avoided this place last year because of some negative sounding reviews on the local board. But I've been there twice this year and thought a recent review might be in order.

The first time was Thursday of last week. I showed up at around 2pm and asked to see one of the girls I knew from two years ago. I was told that she wouldn't be free until 5pm. When I got there at 5pm they first took me to the small room containing the jacuzzi, and then, about 5-10 minutes later, took me to a small room which contained only a chair. Then when the girl I wanted to see finally showed up she took me to a small room with a pretty ratty masage table and when I complained she said that the other rooms were all busy. So I conclude that they are pretty busy these days and therefore must be doing something right.

Two years ago the girl I used to see would not shower with me but now she will. I don't know if that is a change in the privado's policy or a change in her policy. Still no BBBJ. I've been in two bathrooms and both are clean. One is especially nice for showering with the girl as the shower is plenty large enough for two or even three people. Still no takeout. Again I don't know if that's the privado policy or just the girl I see.

I guess because there are no beds in the rooms I compare this place to Croix. But it's certinly not as nice. And unlike Croix each room does not have it's own shower. But it's much cheaper than Croix. $150 pesos to the house, and the girl I see asks for an additional $150 for a (covered) BJ.

Uruguay 252, 5J.

http://www.tribunalesvip.com.ar/

Bob
    So Money for Nothing but the Chicks are not Free?

Why bother?

TL

Review

I avoided this place last year because of some negative sounding reviews on the local board. But I've been there twice this year and thought a recent review might be in order.

The first time was Thursday of last week. I showed up at around 2pm and asked to see one of the girls I knew from two years ago. I was told that she wouldn't be free until 5pm. When I got there at 5pm they first took me to the small room containing the jacuzzi, and then, about 5-10 minutes later, took me to a small room which contained only a chair. Then when the girl I wanted to see finally showed up she took me to a small room with a pretty ratty masage table and when I complained she said that the other rooms were all busy. So I conclude that they are pretty busy these days and therefore must be doing something right.

Two years ago the girl I used to see would not shower with me but now she will. I don't know if that is a change in the privado's policy or a change in her policy. Still no BBBJ. I've been in two bathrooms and both are clean. One is especially nice for showering with the girl as the shower is plenty large enough for two or even three people. Still no takeout. Again I don't know if that's the privado policy or just the girl I see.

I guess because there are no beds in the rooms I compare this place to Croix. But it's certinly not as nice. And unlike Croix each room does not have it's own shower. But it's much cheaper than Croix. $150 pesos to the house, and the girl I see asks for an additional $150 for a (covered) BJ.

Uruguay 252, 5J http://www.tribunalesvip.com.ar/

Bob

Sukebei

Quote Originally Posted by Sukebei  [View Original Post]
    Do they have massage with happy ending only. How much is that?

I was once told that happy ending was called "masaje con relax", but most of the therapeutic masajista have a check next to 'relax' in the TodoMasage site:

http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/jackeline/bk00.htm

Does that mean they give happy ending? How would you ask for this,"Tienes masaje con relax?"
    In my experience, it is rare for a place advertising sensual massage, with pictures of alluring women, not to at least provide a happy ending. As to this particular place, you can see from the prior posts exactly what is available.

As for how to request it, you can just say "con relax?" and smile. If that fails to get the message across, indicate with a hand gesture that which you seek.

I always assume that "relax" is a hand job. Code for intercourse seems to be "participacióand". Once I saw the Spanish equivalent for "vaginal relax".

Also, I think that it would be extremely unusual for a girl offering "sensual" massage to not offer AT LEAST a hand job.

Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by Hafrbo  [View Original Post]
    From what I recall, I haven't been back at all since the first time, the price structure was the following:

$100 ARS: massage with hand relax.

$100 +80 ARS: masssage with CBJ.

$100 +150 ARS: massage with sex.

I read the link you provided and it is a bit confusing. To clear things up I would just call and ask the massage therapist what services she provides. And yes, : "Tienes masaje con relax?" should work. Just don't forget to be specific with what type of relax you want: hand or sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Sukebei  [View Original Post]

I was once told that happy ending was called "masaje con relax", but most of the therapeutic masajista have a check next to 'relax' in the TodoMasage site:

Does that mean they give happy ending? How would you ask for this,"Tienes masaje con rel
    From what I recall, I haven't been back at all since the first time, the price structure was the following:

$100 ARS: massage with hand relax.

$100 +80 ARS: masssage with CBJ.

$100 +150 ARS: massage with sex.

I read the link you provided and it is a bit confusing. To clear things up I would just call and ask the massage therapist what services she provides. And yes, : "Tienes masaje con relax?" should work. Just don't forget to be specific with what type of relax you want: hand or sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Hafrbo  [View Original Post]
    Price: $100 for one hour massage only. $150 extra if you want "sex".

Does that mean they give happy ending? How would you ask for this,"Tienes masaje con relax?"

Scratch one off the bucket list

I was here this week and can confirm that appointments are the best way to go. The masseuse I was with mentioned that they have a lot of Chinese and Korean customers. The number I called was 4371-2737. Address can be found in the previous post.

I reserved Morena for an hour, but was introduced to two other girls before things got going: Sol and Lucia. Pictures are accurate as mentioned in previous posts:

http://www.tribunalesvip.com.ar/tribunalesvip.html

Place: Beautiful building. The bathroom was ample, clean, and had a shower. I was shown two separate rooms with each of them containing both a massage table and a love seat sofa.

Price: $100 for one hour massage only. $150 extra if you want "sex".

Service: I received a decent massage from Morena for about 20 minutes. She worked on the legs then my back. No BBBJ available from her. No DFK either (she prefers pecks on the mouth). The sex was ok. Other than that, Morena is a nice girl from Paraguay that seemed a bit shy at times.

I am conflicted on this place as a couple of the girls on the website look really cute and have the "typical next door girl" kind of look. But the place lacks the comfort of a bedroom: the massage table was hard and the sofa was too damn small. Next time we'll have to try doing it standing up? Anyway, my massage fantasy was accomplished.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails morena.jpg‎  

I am pretty sure that TribulanesVIP is another name used by Kronos and this link works for me: http://www.tribunalesvip.com.ar/tribunalesvip.html

Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Neither of their web addresses are working.

Will someone walk over and check.

The one on Florida is close to everything in El Centro.

They used to advertise in the B. A. Herald paper. But not online. http://www.buenosairesherald.com/

Thanks

Maybe Closed

Neither of their web addresses are working.

Will someone walk over and check.

The one on Florida is close to everything in El Centro.

They used to advertise in the B.A. Herald paper. But not online. http://www.buenosairesherald.com/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantIsLove
    Uruguay 252 Piso 5, Apt. J Tel. 4372-2835

10am - 8pm Monday - Saturday.

You can see photos of most, but I do not think all, of the chicas here: http://www.tribunalesvip.com.ar/tribunalesvip.html

$100 pesos for nothing but massage. Plus $60 for a happy ending, or $100 for "sex". I think that there is also a CBJ option for $80. No takeout option.

HOWEVER, I recommend use of the phone number above (4372-2835) rather than the phone number which you'll find on the web page (i.e. 4371-2737). Explained below.

At least some of the girls here are also on Masajes.Com appearing under "Masajes Terapéuticos". They are always pictured in street clothes. But DO NOT DISPAIR! Typical privado services are available here. However, a mamasan here told me that BN and BBBJ were not available. Also, in my experience, the girls will not shower with you. And there are no beds. But they use the wider massage tables similar to those at Croix (http://www.croixspa.com.ar/) so coitus is possible but changing positions can be a bit precarious.

The photos of the girls which I have seen on the web are accurate. In fact I'd say that several of the girls are better looking in person than their web photos.

The building is old but elegant. The apartment is nicer than most privados I've been to. Pervy Sage compared it to Croix. I'd say not quite that nice but nicer than the average privado.

On my first visit which was on a Saturday I was shown only one girl. I think that her name was Jullieta, and she obviously was not interested in seeing a client; or at least not interested in seeing me. I know there was at least one other girl there because they had let another guy in right in front of me. The mamasan said something about being very busy. On a Monday at around 2:30 I was shown only one girl, but was told that if I returned at 3pm two other girls would be available. I think that reservations are the way to go here. But you've got to be able to make the reservation in Spanish because the mamasans I talked to don't speak any English.

I have repeated and will continue to.

(I am confused about the relationship this place has to Kronos Spa. If you ask for a business card here they will give you one which says Kronos Spa and which contains the web address www.kronos-spa.com.ar. But the phone number on the card is 4372-2835 which is the phone number for this place (at 252 Uruguay) Once when I called the phone number from the TribulanesVIP web site, I. E. 4371-2737, I was given an address on Esmeralda. I have no idea what was going on. I could have miss-dialed of course, but what are the odds I've have gotten another privado? My Spanish is no where near good enough to ask about or understand the relationship between this place and Kronos Spa. I'd guess two names for the same place, except for the experience I had when I called 4371-2737.

Also note that I once tried to make a reservation via email (the address is on the business card) but never got a response.

Thanks to Pervy Sage for inspiring me to try this place.
    Hi there love wanting boy!

Sorry that you didn't get a girl there. Also I'm sorry I didn't advise you about the prior booking need of these place.

Yes, bookings always needed since I could tell there are limited rooms.

However I must correct something. I never compared this place with croix spa, I just mentioned "a service kind like croix spa" stuff.

Ah, I always called to 4371-2737 and each time was the right place. Maybe you just missed a number.

But anyway! Call in advance and book a girl for you, wil ya?

I've been there 3 times already and each time was better than the prior one.

Uruguay 252 Piso 5, Apt. J (TribulanesVIP)

Uruguay 252 Piso 5, Apt. J Tel. 4372-2835

10am - 8pm Monday - Saturday.

You can see photos of most, but I do not think all, of the chicas here: http://www.tribunalesvip.com.ar/tribunalesvip.html

$100 pesos for nothing but massage. Plus $60 for a happy ending, or $100 for "sex". I think that there is also a CBJ option for $80. No takeout option.

HOWEVER, I recommend use of the phone number above (4372-2835) rather than the phone number which you'll find on the web page (i.e. 4371-2737). Explained below.

At least some of the girls here are also on Masajes.Com appearing under "Masajes Terapéuticos". They are always pictured in street clothes. But DO NOT DISPAIR! Typical privado services are available here. However, a mamasan here told me that BN and BBBJ were not available. Also, in my experience, the girls will not shower with you. And there are no beds. But they use the wider massage tables similar to those at Croix (http://www.croixspa.com.ar/) so coitus is possible but changing positions can be a bit precarious.

The photos of the girls which I have seen on the web are accurate. In fact I'd say that several of the girls are better looking in person than their web photos.

The building is old but elegant. The apartment is nicer than most privados I've been to. Pervy Sage compared it to Croix. I'd say not quite that nice but nicer than the average privado.

On my first visit which was on a Saturday I was shown only one girl. I think that her name was Jullieta, and she obviously was not interested in seeing a client; or at least not interested in seeing me. I know there was at least one other girl there because they had let another guy in right in front of me. The mamasan said something about being very busy. On a Monday at around 2:30 I was shown only one girl, but was told that if I returned at 3pm two other girls would be available. I think that reservations are the way to go here. But you've got to be able to make the reservation in Spanish because the mamasans I talked to don't speak any English.

I have repeated and will continue to.

(I am confused about the relationship this place has to Kronos Spa. If you ask for a business card here they will give you one which says Kronos Spa and which contains the web address www.kronos-spa.com.ar. But the phone number on the card is 4372-2835 which is the phone number for this place (at 252 Uruguay) Once when I called the phone number from the TribulanesVIP web site, I. E. 4371-2737, I was given an address on Esmeralda. I have no idea what was going on. I could have miss-dialed of course, but what are the odds I've have gotten another privado? My Spanish is no where near good enough to ask about or understand the relationship between this place and Kronos Spa. I'd guess two names for the same place, except for the experience I had when I called 4371-2737.)

Also note that I once tried to make a reservation via email (the address is on the business card) but never got a response.

Thanks to Pervy Sage for inspiring me to try this place.

Morena

Prices have gone up to A$ 70 per hour happy ending included. Morena is a Paraguayan with good massage skills. Jet black semi-curly hair. Worked on my leg area which felt really good. However, she lacked the charisma and pleasant attitude associated with chicas from Paraguay. Upside is the rooms are not cramped. Downside is you pay upfront - To take a shower you must go out of the massage room to go to the opposite section where they have the toilet, before you get to the toilet you will parade your naked body past the receptionist in the reception area. Not cool.

Baires Spa

This is part of Baires Spa on Florida. The Florida 868, piso 14 A is open Monday to Friday, then they use the Paraguay location.

I went to the Paraguay address and paid 100p for a hour to Sol. Not a bad massage, after I told her how to do it. I did not want to pay the extra 40p for a covered BJ. So I just let her finish with a HJ. I felt sorry for her, because I agreed to the BJ, Sin Condum, but she missed my bad Spanish and started to opened it, so I tipped her 15p. No Condum, No BJ.

www.baires-spa.com
    www.kronos-spa.com.ar

Quote Originally Posted by Seismo
    Uruguay 252 5-j.

4371-2737/4372-2835

Massage was 50 pesos / hour plus tip for additional services.

Facilities weren't that great, but there was a small sofa in the room so I was able to have uncomfortable small sofa sex as opposed to uncomfortable massage table sex.

Pass on this one.

Uruguay 252 5J (TribulanesVIP, Kronos Spa)

Uruguay 252 5-J

4371-2737/4372-2835

Massage was 50 pesos / hour plus tip for additional services.

Facilities weren't that great, but there was a small sofa in the room so I was able to have uncomfortable small sofa sex as opposed to uncomfortable massage table sex.

Pass on this one.

Posting Limitations