Thread: Hippopotamus

+ Submit Report
Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

You must be back on that stuff again?

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    I specifically instructed her to have sex with Jackson (although she would have anyway) because he was obviously attracted to her and to avoid Toymann because he was attracted to her too,

TL
    WTF! Nasty bolt-on's and blonde hair? Yeah, that's totally my gig dude. I only met her once and sat beside her at dinner. Made some simple conversation and was quite amused that she told me she was getting liposuction the next day. Lipo at 19 years old! Too funny. Doesn't mean she wasn't el Jeffe's style but absolutely NOT my configuration in the least. If you knew me in the slightest you would never make up such a goofy story. The fellas that know me on the board must be pissing themselves laughing at your suggestion regarding any interest I would have had with your past pimped out blonde puta! Enough said TL, as usual you are totally out to lunch and STILL banned from the AP house. Monger on all. Toymann

It Was A Suggestion on My Part

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by "Give". Please elaborate on the word "give".
    I specifically instructed her to have sex with Jackson (although she would have anyway) because he was obviously attracted to her and to avoid Toymann because he was attracted to her too, It was her decision; in fact I did NOT give her to anyone, I'm sure she was payed. If I had that ability, to "give" someone a Chica I would not hesitate. It was basically a third person "Cock Block" as a joke. I had never seen either of the 2 so tuned in to a girl at that point. I brought her over to the AP house as a dinner guest like I usually do. No girls allowed during dinner now.

"Dinner with a Chica" should be considered for some other night somewhere, maybe 4 guys and 4 girls or 6 and 6 like I use to do at the Resto. Bar on Sundays behind closed doors.

That was Fun!

TL

I DID give her to Jackson the first night he met her.

TL
    What do you mean by "Give". Please elaborate on the word "give".

I Only Know Her as M.

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    Mylu is the other girl in the photo with you and Vero that you posted. You mean you don't even know the name of girls you tell everyone you are so close with. Lovedrop for you was mylu for me. Mylu is the argie playful name for her real name dude. I thought you were versed in all the subtle spanish lingo shortforms? Monger on TL. Just an FYI. Monger on All. Toymann

I don't know ANY Spanish Slang but I am in contact with M, quite a bit. Veronica I have not seen in a long time but I do talk to Flor and I DID give her to Jackson the first night he met her.

Thanks,

TL

On this we can agree! LOL!

TL, would have been better than OBAMA!
    Mylu is the other girl in the photo with you and Vero that you posted. You mean you don't even know the name of girls you tell everyone you are so close with. Lovedrop for you was mylu for me. Mylu is the argie playful name for her real name dude. I thought you were versed in all the subtle spanish lingo shortforms? Monger on TL. Just an FYI. Monger on All. Toymann

What Have They Been Smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeOilSales  [View Original Post]
    $400 USD for the girl plus $100 USD for the obligatory drink = $500 USD to get laid with a gorgeous girl at the "best" place in Buenos Aires. When prices approach this level you know an economic train wreck is right around the corner. December 15th is the day of reckoning.
    That is more expensive than South Florida, and you avoid the long airplane ride as well as the language problem. I thought mongers went to BA because it was cheap by USA standards? One does not have to be the price police to know that $500 dollars is too high.

Tres3

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tres3 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Star  [View Original Post]
    We sat right by the Dance floor, did not know was VIP. The 2nd rate chicas were aggressive and all over my guests.

I brought over the top shelf chica (smokin hot) and she would not budge on 400USD

So she walked away. Client sellted on a class 2 chica for TLN

Not sure price
    Took them to AEP and got report on the TLN was satisfied with the TLN, was $200USD. 35yr chica, no kids, good shape, friendly, English spoken. Seems reasonable for Hippo?

The $400. 00 and $300. 00 DOLLAR Chicas are the "FLOOR" girls, the "Dancers" start at $700. 00 Dollars if they fuck, if you DON"T know the manager it will cost you a "Dancer's" drink just to hear her say that she ONLY dances! Horse Shit! We always get in free and are placed on the dance floor in the VIP Sections, if one of the Boys likes a "Dancer" I just ask Agosto if the girl fucks or just dances and he always tells me the truth. He is the General Manager and Daniel is the owner; Daniel started off selling bananas on the street, now he sells about 18 40 ft. Containers full of bananas per day and he's a kid!

TL.

Thanks for your update, I guess I can call Flor (Fiorella) tomorrow and see what she's up to.

I may send her over to Jax as a peace offering! F. O. C!
    We sat right by the Dance floor, did not know was VIP. The 2nd rate chicas were aggressive and all over my guests.

I brought over the top shelf chica (smokin hot) and she would not budge on 400USD

So she walked away. Client sellted on a class 2 chica for TLN

Not sure price

Took some clients to Hippo tonight, the top shelf, drop dead gorgeous chicas quoting minimum $400USD, others $300USD for 2hr sessions. Chica drinks $450AR, Dancer Drink 490AR, $200AR Entrance (I got them in FREE)

Flor no longer there. Club offering 6 to 1 for USD. Very High Girl to Guy ratio, was told club slow due to long holiday weekend. Overall very high chica quality.
    $400 USD for the girl plus $100 USD for the obligatory drink = $500 USD to get laid with a gorgeous girl at the "best" place in Buenos Aires. When prices approach this level you know an economic train wreck is right around the corner. December 15th is the day of reckoning.

You Again Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    Are you still in denial dude. You turned a 400 peso privado girl into a GPS poster child. You want to call her? What kind of nonsense is this? I really love your photos of post 6 years ago chicas like mylu and Veronica like you know where they are today? Good luck with that! Where are your new posts about your new harem? Things slow at the bus station these days? Inquiring minds want to know! Happy mongering all. Toymann.

Ps. You are still banned from the AP house dude. No peace offering will change that! LOL!
    You again huh? Thought you got the message that NOBODY fucking wants to read or hear your bullshit! Who is Mylu? Some guy was looking for Veronica so I posted a picture to make sure it was the same Hooker, nothing else. It's like this Moron, I recommend the Chicas that you can afford and I keep the best ones to myself. Flor was Gysell's number 1 girl at $100. 00 dollars and EVERYONE was more than happy to pay that, after she left I presented her and she became a $200 dollar hooker, not my fault. Then she went crazy and became a $700. 00 dollar HOOKER, not my fault, it is the Fault of the IDIOTS that over pay!

Why don't you share some puta every once in a while?

Dick!

TL, would have been better than OBAMA!

Flor is your poster child dude!

The $400. 00 and $300. 00 DOLLAR Chicas are the "FLOOR" girls, the "Dancers" start at $700. 00 Dollars if they fuck, if you DON"T know the manager it will cost you a "Dancer's" drink just to hear her say that she ONLY dances! Horse Shit! We always get in free and are placed on the dance floor in the VIP Sections, if one of the Boys likes a "Dancer" I just ask Agosto if the girl fucks or just dances and he always tells me the truth. He is the General Manager and Daniel is the owner; Daniel started off selling bananas on the street, now he sells about 18 40 ft. Containers full of bananas per day and he's a kid!

TL.

Thanks for your update, I guess I can call Flor (Fiorella) tomorrow and see what she's up to.

Are you still in denial dude. You turned a 400 peso privado girl into a GPS poster child. You want to call her? What kind of nonsense is this? I really love your photos of post 6 years ago chicas like mylu and Veronica like you know where they are today? Good luck with that! Where are your new posts about your new harem? Things slow at the bus station these days? Inquiring minds want to know! Happy mongering all. Toymann.

Ps. You are still banned from the AP house dude. No peace offering will change that! LOL!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Toymann For This Post:

Those Were The Basic Girls

Took some clients to Hippo tonight, the top shelf, drop dead gorgeous chicas quoting minimum $400USD, others $300USD for 2hr sessions. Chica drinks $450AR, Dancer Drink 490AR, $200AR Entrance (I got them in FREE)

Flor no longer there. Club offering 6 to 1 for USD. Very High Girl to Guy ratio, was told club slow due to long holiday weekend. Overall very high chica quality.

TL.

Hippo Field Report

Is Ok!

Quote Originally Posted by DavieW  [View Original Post]
    This may well be the funniest thing I've ever, ever, EVER read on the internet!

And I'm not directing this at you personally Caricoso. You really wouldn't understand, parodoxically!

The rest of you know exactly what I'm talking about!
    Is Ok Davie, At least I make you laugh!

I will respect your opinion, but to me, the beauty of being alive is to think as an individual without the interference of others.

Having said that, I am also a good team player and I accommodate to the decision of those as a group since there is a common interest, but to have someone telling me who is and who is not the bad guy in the movie. Mmmm! Just let me watch the movie and then we talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Caricoso  [View Original Post]
    The problem comes when we generalize and "we" (actually the media & governments) are "forcing us" to think, say, act, the way they want in order to control us.

I personally did not acquire an education to let those in power (whoever they may be) to tell me how and what to think. I know who I am; I abide to the laws of the place I live etc; but nobody ever! Ever! Will tell me how to think about any country, society, people etc. I like to be a real man. I will not be brain washed!
    This may well be the funniest thing I've ever, ever, EVER read on the internet!

And I'm not directing this at you personally Caricoso. You really wouldn't understand, parodoxically!

The rest of you know exactly what I'm talking about!

Posting Limitations