Thread: Hippopotamus

+ Submit Report
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    We should be grateful that they ganged up on Paraguay and decimated the male population, leaving only 10 year old boys and 80 year old men to attend to the woman.
    You should research what an infinitesimal fraction of those paraguayos were killed by argentine troops, who were too busy littering the countryside with alfajor wrappers to get much of anybody killed.

Everywhere I go in the Spanish speaking world they talk about how arrogant the Argentinians are, especially in Spain, Perú, and Paraguay, but in Costa Rica too. People from the US can be arrogant too but we at least can point to a number of inventions, creations, and innovations. The Argentinian idea of innovation is pushing up the wrapper on the (needless and wasteful) straw halfway before putting it in the Coke bottle. Argies lie and exaggerate even when there is nothing riding on it, like saying their literacy rate is 99% when it is plenty high but not 99%:

http://www.unicef.org/infobycountry/...tatistics.html

http://www.countryreports.org/countr...n/literacy.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._literacy_rate

Argentina has very poor relations with a number of countries due to defaulting on their debt, being arrogant, cheating in the World Cup, and using way too much salt on their food. I guess Italy was going to seize Nestor's plane because they such a great relationship? Argentinians cannot help exaggerating because they are so insecure.

We Should be Grateful

Quote Originally Posted by DavieW  [View Original Post]

Oh, and what a brave and magnificent victory they fought in the 'Guerra de la Triple Alianza', where Brasil, Uruguay and Argentina ganged up on little Paraguay and killed almost their entire male population. Well done!
    We should be grateful that they ganged up on Paraguay and decimated the male population, leaving only 10 year old boys and 80 year old men to attend to the woman. Even the Pope said that it was ok for the Paraguayan men to have more than one woman because the population needed to be rebuilt, to procreate. That war created the Modern Day Paraguayan Woman. Ultra dedicated to their men to the point of being extra attentive in the bedroom; when they land a man they will do whatever it takes to keep him happy and to make sure he does not stray.

My Paraguayan girlfriends tell me that the males are "Cavemen" and that they prefer Argentines for the most part.

Hell, I'm grateful.

TL

P. S. I have never met Costco nor have I ever sent him any of my "Friends," I'm sure he can do well enough by himself if he is a local and judging by the way he writes he is an Argentinian.

P. S. S. Should'nt all this be in a separate thread? I know it started with that Bullshit rumor about multiple screen names and then switched to how fucked up this country is and now History lessons but it's supposed to be about Hippo is'nt it?

There we go again!

Quote Originally Posted by DavieW  [View Original Post]
    And how deluded do you have to be to think your greatest victory was to defend an entire country from one invading regiment."that was a war sir!" Hilarious.

And anyone who thinks Argentina gained their independence by defeating Spain in a war quite obviously didn't ever go to school. I've taught in an Argentinian school and they definitely don't teach that as part of their history curriculum.

Oh, and what a brave and magnificent victory they fought in the 'Guerra de la Triple Alianza', where Brasil, Uruguay and Argentina ganged up on little Paraguay and killed almost their entire male population. Well done!
    I don't know about you guys, but as an Argentinean I travel all over the world and people like me! Argentina has very good relations with all (I think all!) countries in the world, (Ghana?) , because Argentina has a class of its own recognized because its people are well educate (and respectful!) to other countries.

Literacy in Argentina is 99.

The typical Argentinean is a very educated person that has class, and very sensitive to others. If you need a glass of water. More likely someone will give to you in Argentina. In 'some' other places. Try that! They will simply ignore you!

Before I forget! Argentina is a free country, and for those who hate it, you can take next flight and go back where you're coming from. We prefer nice folks!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Caricoso For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Caricoso  [View Original Post]
    I tried to be friendly with more than one of the girls in there, but it was so noisy that I couldn't hear anything for my to negociate the prices they were asking ($ 250-300 DOLARES / Hr.). Is that the norm?
    How does an Argie that is also an Argie expert not know $300 USD anywhere is not the norm? How is his first response not something like hey chica I just want to rent it not buy your pussy out instead of wondering if that's the norm price?

Hippo may or may not be expensive to any particular monger's budget. But any Argie expert would know you can't compare against the just in case stupid gringo toss out price but the norm range price almost all the girls instantly retreat to once you clearly let them know you aren't the once in blue moon guy

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mpexy For This Post:

I packed a bag and moved to Argentina too (my work also allowed me to live anywhere in the world) and like I said, I enjoyed it. I had a couple problems, three total, with Argies as far as to where things got physical. I went two out of three there. Twice they tried to rob me but went 0 for 2 there. What finally drove me out was the inflation because I didn't have the ability to increase my dollar income to compensate, plus it is just fucking annoying after a while and makes it hard to plan. Other factors were the litter and dog shit everywhere, the ridiculously low quality of the local products, the lack of culinary imagination, and the mentality that the easiest way to make money is to cheat someone else out of it. The latter they mostly try to do in humorous ways but it just gets old after a while. Oh yeah and strikes, and "no hay cambio, no hay monedas, pero tiene que pagar 25 centavos más por la cerveza fría que de verdad es muy tibia. ' However, improvements or perceived improvements in my own country factored into my decision to leave as well, as did the aging process which seems to be reducing the marginal value of pussy in my case.

Remember an Argie started the thread about how fucked up the country was and I just sorta piled on. I've tried to stick to the facts for the most part although I am still waiting for the 24th province.

God and Peter were sitting around on like day 5, just chilling. God says, 'You know, Pete, I am going to make a country and I am going to call it Argentina. It'll be great. It will have lakes and mountains and rivers and ample coastline and harbors. It will have lots of fertile land and very few natural disasters and a temperate climate. '

Peter says, 'Gee big guy, that sounds great, but is that really fair to the other countries to give one country so much? '

God says, 'No problem; wait until you see the people I am going to put there. '

And how deluded do you have to be to think your greatest victory was to defend an entire country from one invading regiment. "that was a war sir!" Hilarious.

And anyone who thinks Argentina gained their independence by defeating Spain in a war quite obviously didn't ever go to school. I've taught in an Argentinian school and they definitely don't teach that as part of their history curriculum.

My work allows me to live in any part of the world.

I actually packed bag and baggage and shifted here to actually "live" here by will.

The only and only reason is that I can get laid here 24/7 without any problem. Despite the inflation, I can afford it. In fact, I can afford to live in almost any country in the world but i chose to live here. I am not here to immerse myself in the culture or do Tango or do wine tasting or learn to speak Spanish , Argentine style. I am only here because I like to fuck on a daily basis without any legal or logistics issues to bear with.

Despite all the issues / problems discussed here and on other forums, I have no issues living here. I never had problems in 4-5 years here. The only time I had problems here (4-5 problems in 4-5 yrs) was with some foreigners who over stay on tourist visa, do not pay taxes and think they are are above the law and can get away with anything. I have got these foolish threats from these stupid foreigners "Oh we are waiting outside your apartment. Come out and I will kill you." I have gone and stood outside, with my hockey stick, awaiting them for 30-45 minutes with no sign of them! They are the only jokers I have seen in this country. They stay here, fuck the women, do not pay taxes, abuse the system, propagate crime, consider themselves above the law and the country and always cribbing how expensive things are 24/7. I only tell them "Mate, what the fuck are you doing here. Piss off from here if you are suffering so much! "

I have many many male and female (no pro) Argie friends and I think pretty highly of them. Never ever they gave me any problems or try to act funny with me. Many times when I had difficulties and called them in the middle of the night, they came by and stood by me. I have no complaints about them.

Yes, few times I have faced mugging here but by my 24/7 presence of mind escaped it. For that matter, just in last couple of years I have been mugged or almost mugged in Shanghai, Lima, Panama City and Mexico City. Shit happens everywhere.

Regarding inflation and other problems, I have lived in over a 10 countries in last 15 years in 6 different continents. I have seen worse and I am not complaining. As long, I am getting laid, whom I am to complain to anyone! I am not saying this country is heaven but all I am saying I am pretty happy here.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

I'm grateful

Because its so fucked up it makes living here fun. I have a few male Argie friends but I have special circumstances. The funniest part of this whole exchange was DH having better depth of knowledge than Argie guy about his own country.

Most pathetic part was when he called him a superman coming to save the country. I laugh till I piss every time I see you guys do that. You have this unfounded pride in a country so horribly run. I fucking love it here because there is zero competition from the locals and you can buy anybody you want for whatever you want to do.

Thanks for sharing though.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

What happened to you in Argentina? Why are you so angry at such a beautiful country?

For your general knowledge, Argentina has won the British invasion back in 1800, (that was a war sir!) , and thanks to that, the official language of Argentina is Spanish (Castellano).

Another war won by Argentina. (See Argentina's Independence Day. July 9) liberation from Spain!

Another and very sad for Paraguay, (Guerra de la Triple Alianza) Won by Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay.

Were you the one who said that he was an "expert" in Argentina history?

Anyway, no wonder the argies didn't like you and were so indifferent to you. Carrying so much hate and saying things like that as a foreigner in other country creates a lot of enemies.

Islas malvinas? Si, son argentinas!

What other countries and societies do you hate? Do you love anyone?

I hope some day you will be a happy man! Life is too short to "hate" every country and people of the world. What do you get with that? People who hate you back?
    You are DEFINITELY on the wrong forum buddy!

I've traveled even more than Dickhead, and I've lived in many different countries on 3 different continents and Argentina is a sh1t-hole compared to all of them. I rank it below Saudi Arabia on the 'nice places to live' scale (and I've spent 6+ years in both of them, so it's a fair comparison). I've also got very good friends in all those countries I've visited and lived in, but not a single male Argentinian friend, simply because ALL the ones I've met have been as trustworthy as the statistics output by INDEC. The one good female Argentinian friend I have detests the place (and its men) even more than I do!

Oh, and I don't give a damn about the Malvinas / Falklands, but I am capable of reading and do understand history sufficiently to know that the Argentinians have absolutely zero verifiable claim to them. Peron ordered that a bunch of lies about them should be made part of the school curriculum and several generations of Argentinians have subsequently been brainwashed into thinking they have some claim. The current generation doesn't appear to have the intelligence to do some reading for themselves. It's pretty sad really.

(And in case you're lame enough to come back with the "well why don't you piss off then" retort, it's none of your business, but I'm trapped here by family circumstances and have chosen to put up with the sh1t so I can be here to see my son grow up.)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DavieW For This Post:

Malvinas? You mean the FALKLANDS? The Falklands are NOT Argentine, NEVER have been and NEVER will be.

What happened to you in Argentina? Why are you so angry at such a beautiful country?

For your general knowledge, Argentina has won the British invasion back in 1800, (that was a war sir!) , and thanks to that, the official language of Argentina is Spanish (Castellano).

Another war won by Argentina. (See Argentina's Independence Day. July 9) liberation from Spain!

Another and very sad for Paraguay, (Guerra de la Triple Alianza) Won by Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay.

Anyway, no wonder the argies didn't like you and were so indifferent to you. Carrying so much hate and saying things like that as a foreigner in other country creates a lot of enemies.

I hope some day you will be a happy man! Life is too short to "hate" every country and people of the world. What do you get with that? People who hate you back?

I will agree that what is now known as Argentina won its independence from Spain but there was hardly a war over that. Barely even a conflict. I liked the part where Liniers tried to organize a counter revolution and all his soldiers deserted. Now THAT is the Argie style of warfare! And since there was no such country as Argentina in 1800 it was SPAIN who repelled Britain. Argies like to say they won the Triple Alliance. What did they win? They succeeded in not losing Corrientes. Repelling an invasion is not winning a war. How like an Argie to redefine not losing as winning. So why don't you get on a boat without your passport and go to the Falklands, and see how Argentinian they are. They teach Méxican kids in school that the revolution was a success too.

Bye now.

Why are you like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    I am not mad. I enjoyed my time in Argentina and when the fucked up shit started to get on my nerves, I left. Hardly anyone asked me where I was from because they all assumed I was German. There are only 23 provinces in Argentina. You are probably counting the Falkland Islands. You lost that war, hoss. Oh, wait a minute; Argentina has lost every war it has ever been in. I bet I made more money while I was there than you made over the same time period, and I could work in my underwear with a beer in my hand. So nyah.

I am not mad. I enjoyed my time in Argentina and when the fucked up shit started to get on my nerves, I left. Hardly anyone asked me where I was from because they all assumed I was German. There are only 23 provinces in Argentina. You are probably counting the Falkland Islands. You lost that war, hoss. Oh, wait a minute; Argentina has lost every war it has ever been in. I bet I made more money while I was there than you made over the same time period, and I could work in my underwear with a beer in my hand. So nyah.

Could't make in Argentina? Nobody talked to you when you were trying to get into that society? Frustrating eh? Were they constatly asking you where were you from? (I am Superman! I came to saved the world!). Don't win Argentinian chicks being like that. The closest you got to Argentinian society was paying an street walker? Were you ignored?

Why are you so mad? Mr. Traveling the 24 provinces! What did you do in Argentina?
    Odd how you go from long ago registered, unheard of nobody knows lurker with 10 posts until coming out pro-TL and now Mr. Aggressive going toe to toe with Dickhead.

You're either an argentine newbie that needed and benefited from the services TL provides. Which admittedly would be useful to absolutely clueless or don't want to take time to read local resources type people. Or you're an Argie expert. Can be either one but can't position yourself as both.

So which is it? Are you an Argie newbie that really needed and benefited from TL's intro and wingman services? Or are you the Argie expert bashing dickhead for first hand experiences I'd suspect he has lot more of than you given years lived here

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Mpexy For This Post:

Posting Limitations