Thread: Hippopotamus

+ Submit Report
Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    If you are Argentinean and you don't know the meaning of "fucked up country," I doubt anyone on the board can help you. And those guys who invented the ballpoint pen were Hungarian.
    I don't know, but since you do, would you be so kind to write a list "under you impartial observations" what those contries are?

I hope you "are not" living or visiting a country that is so "fk-up". What would be the reason right?

Mr. Lazlo Biro? (Birome for me!). Do you give credit to the nationality ethnic background etc. Of the inventor, or the country he had the invention? Whatever he invented.

I was (many times) in the country he born. Hungary (I just wonder why such an intelligent guy like him moved to Argentina!)

I love Hungarian history its castles and people. That's my very short way to describe the places in the world that I had visited, and live for all the "geniuses" out there to tell me who are the "good and bad guys in the movies".

Thank you for your comments anyway!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caricoso For This Post:

And those guys who invented the ballpoint pen were Hungarian.
    And what about barbedwire, dulce de leche and traffic lights?

If you are Argentinean and you don't know the meaning of "fucked up country," I doubt anyone on the board can help you. And those guys who invented the ballpoint pen were Hungarian.

Oh my brother

Quote Originally Posted by Caricoso  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry, but I don't understand the thing about the "Damn Argentines" and "Fucked up country". Could you please clarify that for me?

Thank you!
    If you haven't figured it out by now don't look for logic or any type of consistent meaning in TL's posts because there isn't any. Each post must be seen as the actions of a madman pounding on a keyboard in a darkened room spewing whatever random thought is in his mind at that second. An adult Mayfly has a better understanding of future consequences as a result of present actions than he does.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    It was a One-Way Ticket :

I'm more concerned, not really because I won't make it, but can they take away my Social Security Benefits?
    The answer appears to depend on your deportation or "removal" code:

https://secure.ssa.gov/poms.nsf/lnx/0302635001

I'm not sure about the frequent flyer miles, (you fucking pot head) but I have the choice of 20 years in the federal prison system or staying in BA; I'm still thinking about it!

I'm more concerned, not really because I won't make it, but can they take away my Social Security Benefits?

This is a question that someone in your field should be able to answer without an immigration attorney.

Thanks,

TL.

IF YOU CAN CALL ME A WETBACK I CAN CALL YOU A POTHEAD. FAIR?
    I am indeed a pothead but I don't know the answer to your question. If you owe any money they can seize that but if you are just wanted? Don't know.

Hi!

Any chance of an apology in writing Boys?

Did'nt think so but had to ask.

So, Cariosco it's your fault huh?

Looks like Costco.

Damn Argentines!

It's ok Costco, I am also from this wonderful city that happens to be situated in a fucked up country! I was born in Belgrano but I left when I was 6 months old for Houston. Now I have returned, in fact I got a free flight.

Continue to post but try to do it a little more often please or someone may mistake you for me!

Suerte,

TL.

Talk about generating some activity on this board! I should hire you boys!
    I am sorry, but I don't understand the thing about the "Damn Argentines" and "Fucked up country". Could you please clarify that for me?

Thank you!

Yes, it Is The|Truth!

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    Does this mean (with no disrespect meant, honestly). Is "our" TL, an international fugitive on the run? OMG
    Yes, it is the truth; yet it adds to my infamy and makes our lives and our connections more interseting, does it not?

I make and I brake and I solve the world's.

Problems!

I am a fugitive of justice but I get guys laid!

Any questions?

TL

When they deport you, do you get frequent flyer miles? Just wondering.
    Does this mean (with no disrespect meant, honestly). Is "our" TL, an international fugitive on the run? OMG

It Was a One-Way Ticket

I'm not sure about the frequent flyer miles, (you fucking pot head) but I have the choice of 20 years in the federal prison system or staying in BA; I'm still thinking about it!

This is a question that someone in your field should be able to answer without an immigration attorney.

Thanks,

TL

IF YOU CAN CALL ME A WETBACK I CAN CALL YOU A POTHEAD . FAIR ?

Suspicious?

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    Caricoso,

Mongers were wondering at the dinner party other night, as to what made you not post between 16 April. 2011 to 28 October. 2012. That was one solid gap!

Of course, we understand you were busy, with more important things in life. But it was funny that you suddenly returned and posted exactly on the same thread after 1. 5 years! This made mongers dissect your post and its originality.

Having said that, who is anyone to stop anyone, from posting on this forum. Please feel free to post, as and when you like, where ever you want. Its just that your posting pattern was extremely erratic / unconventional / suspicious!

Pardon me for any stress caused to you, by my post in this matter.
    Well. My message is as suspicious as my ex-wife (whom I divorced 10 years ago and obviously we are not living together) is asking me. Where were you last night? You presence here is very inconsistent.

I am sorry but I have other things to do than answering the post of AP. Trust me I am Caricoso!

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy  [View Original Post]
    What a load of rubbish about these TL aliases. TL may be a lot of things, and he's been known to fuck up from time to time. So what? Then don't do business with him, and if he brings idiots to the mansion, then don't let him bring idiots anymore.

He provides a helpful service to a bunch of poor fuckers who probably wouldn't ever get laid without TL's assistance. Not everyone out there in AP land is a "sophisticated and discriminating" monger like the many who post here. Har fucking har.

IMHO, most of the consistent TL bashers on AP are a collection of hypocrites, cheapskates, conspiracy theorists, and closet prudes.
    Thank You Sir!

And you have said it the best, it's only 3 or 4 sour grape types for whatever reason.

I'm cool with 50, 000 on my side and 4 against, I can live with those numbers.

TL

Any Chance of an Apology in Writing?

Any chance of an apology in writing Boys?

Did'nt think so but had to ask.

So, Cariosco it's your fault huh?

Looks like Costco.

Damn Argentines!

It's ok Costco, I am also from this wonderful city that happens to be situated in a fucked up country! I was born in Belgrano but I left when I was 6 months old for Houston. Now I have returned, in fact I got a free flight.

Continue to post but try to do it a little more often please or someone may mistake you for me!

Suerte,

TL

Talk about generating some activity on this board ! I should hire you boys !

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy  [View Original Post]
    IMHO, most of the consistent TL bashers on AP are a collection of closet prudes.
    Fell down from the chair laughing, when I read this one. I have not laughed like this for quite a long time.

"prude" :- a person who is or claims to be easily shocked by matters relating to sex or nudity.

What a word used! Ja ja.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

Posting Limitations