Thread: Hippopotamus

+ Submit Report
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Hitting the space bar doesn't make it easier to read as most of us have progressed past the "Dick and Jane" stage of reading. It just makes you look like a Luddite.

Ialotflmao

The word on the street about you and multiple screen names have been out there for quite some time now goofy dude. As they say,"me thinks you protest way to much". LMAO. Drunk, high and angry is no way to go through life dude. Happy mongering all. Toymann

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Toymann For This Post:

Are You Fucking Stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    This has been going on for a while buddy. It always follows the same pattern. He starts a new thread under an alias. Then swoops in under TL handle to propagate his be! Llshit. It is extremely rare for newbies to start a new thread historically on this board. He just did this the other day and I called him on it. Got the usual vitriol but when you read the thread carefully he can't even get his story straight. The facts never jive. Too funny really. Monger on dude. Toymann
    Are you fucking stupid or do you just act and look like it?

You fucking Moron!

Why the FUCK would I start something 18 months ago just to bring it up now? What could I gain?

Member 1234, you are a fucking liar or the person that told you that I am carifuckyou is a fucking liar!

Make him tell it to my face!

You Idiots!

Toyshit tops them all!

DR is smart enough and DH is smart enough to notice the different writing styles and time spans!

Why would anybody do that?

What could they possibly gain?

Think for a moment Toyshit!

DH, I told you that I hit the space bar to make it easier to read. This is not a fucking English Grammar class.

It's a fucking full time job just being TL, why the fuck would I want to be anybody else?

Did you Boys not understand Nick's post?

And yes children, single posts may be rare, but when you are in BA for 1 fucking day and you don't know anybody what's the best thing to do?

Ask for some help on the board!

Thanks,

TL, the one and only

P. S. Member 1234 ask your friend to call me so I can show him the way.

Did I forget?

Toyshit, go fuck yourself again!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

He has several screen names dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    Someone told me last night that Tl himself is posting as Caricoso.

I am wondering what's his idea behind it?
    This has been going on for a while buddy. It always follows the same pattern. He starts a new thread under an alias. Then swoops in under TL handle to propagate his be! Llshit. It is extremely rare for newbies to start a new thread historically on this board. He just did this the other day and I called him on it. Got the usual vitriol but when you read the thread carefully he can't even get his story straight. The facts never jive. Too funny really. Monger on dude. Toymann

Not saying that couldn't be true

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]

I am wondering what's his idea behind it?
    But this guys first and only post until yesterday was in Apr of 11, and now this post so unless TL created a profile then let it stay dormant for 18 months in order to then use it as an alt to create dialog I'm rating that as low. Now he could have PMed an essentially dead profile and asked for the creds, but again I'm going with improbable on that one.

I could be wrong though, just my thoughts.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

If you look at every one of TL's posts, he hits the carriage return at the end of every sentence, like other computer illiterates such as Papa Benito and Jackpot. Caricoca didn't do that.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Caricoso  [View Original Post]
    I agree!

Great place, chicas everywhere, but expensive!

Still I like to go there sometimes and feel like a king with so many beauties arround me. Last night I had a great time, although I didn't take out any of the chicks I talked to.

Thank you TL for your comments!

I am wondering what's his idea behind it? Perplexed!

Hippo last night!

I agree!

Great place, chicas everywhere, but expensive!

Still I like to go there sometimes and feel like a king with so many beauties arround me. Last night I had a great time, although I didn't take out any of the chicks I talked to.

Thank you TL for your comments!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caricoso For This Post:

That's The Way it Is!

Hi guys!

I haven't posted anything for a long time, but I am doing this now to say "Hello," and also to find out if any of you went to Hippo last night. I did! And I never seen so many people in that place!

I tried to be friendly with more than one of the girls in there, but it was so noisy that I couldn't hear anything for my to negociate the prices they were asking ($ 250-300 DOLARES / Hr.). Is that the norm?

I talked to a semi-blonde, short hair (very white skin) , she cuoted me US$300. 00, a tall paraguaya (same price!) , and a petite Argentina (US$200 / hr.) but I didn't like her teeth! Terrible!

Thank you!
    Unfortunately, if you go in there with your eyes wide open the going rates are about 250 to 300 USD for any given monger, Foreigner that is.

The moment you say "Owela " you are pegged to the Gringo board.

Hippo, has a different or sliding scale for locals and for Touristas, about a hundred pesos per drink diff and who knows how much of a diff to dip your wick.

Still, that was an asking price; know your Spanish and your Hookers and you will fare much better, a little bit anyway.

I know the owner and the general manager and we receive special treatment but it is still the most expensive boliche in town that I know of.

120 girls on the stage at one time sometimes but still.

Best atmosphere, etc but still.

Hook is a lot cheaper and it has the youngest girls in town.

Still, you owe it to yourself to go to Hippo on a Wednesday or Thursday night just to look around.

My work takes me there often, more often than I prefer.

TL

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Hippopotamus last night!

Hi guys!

I haven't posted anything for a long time, but I am doing this now to say "Hello," and also to find out if any of you went to Hippo last night. I did! And I never seen so many people in that place!

I tried to be friendly with more than one of the girls in there, but it was so noisy that I couldn't hear anything for my to negociate the prices they were asking ($ 250-300 DOLARES / Hr.). Is that the norm?

I talked to a semi-blonde, short hair (very white skin) , she cuoted me US$300. 00, a tall paraguaya (same price!) , and a petite Argentina (US$200 / hr.) but I didn't like her teeth! Terrible!

Thank you!

I'll Ask

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Sideburn  [View Original Post]
    Planning a trip back and wondering if someone going to Hippos could ask if Media is still working there. She is buxom blonde about 24 yo with nice figure but not a string bean.

Pete
    I'll call the the owner and ask him.

Don't count on it though.

TL

Is "Media" still out Hippo? She may go by Tiffany as well?

Planning a trip back and wondering if someone going to Hippos could ask if Media is still working there. She is buxom blonde about 24 yo with nice figure but not a string bean.

Pete

Wink All I Know is :

Quote Originally Posted by Lefeu  [View Original Post]
    She went by the name Barbara. By the way, I met another Paraguayan last night at Newport. She wore glasses and had that teacher look. Her name was Irma and she was excellent! She was definitely an A in my book.

This was my first mongering trip in BA and it will not be the last. I fell in love with this city. I have been mongering for over 15 years and have been to Brazil about 7 times, yet, never made it to BA. I want to kick myself. Also, next time, I am staying in Soho. I spent so much time there on this trip.

On a final note, one more time, thanks to all the fellow mongers for their contributions. I had one heck of a time in BA thanks to them.
    The other night at Hippo's I felt like a kid in a candy store without money!

Or like a tampon :

Surrounded by PUSSY!

It's the best!

Get in touch with me and I will take you there in a wheel chair if I can't walk anymore from all the Chicas!

TL

Irma is a great girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Lefeu  [View Original Post]
    She went by the name Barbara. By the way, I met another Paraguayan last night at Newport. She wore glasses and had that teacher look. Her name was Irma and she was excellent! She was definitely an A in my book.

This was my first mongering trip in BA and it will not be the last. I fell in love with this city. I have been mongering for over 15 years and have been to Brazil about 7 times, yet, never made it to BA. I want to kick myself. Also, next time, I am staying in Soho. I spent so much time there on this trip.

On a final note, one more time, thanks to all the fellow mongers for their contributions. I had one heck of a time in BA thanks to them.
    Irma is a great girl and a great fuck!

Highly recommended!

Definitely has a librarian next door kind of look!

TL

Chica from Hipo

Did you say that the girl from Paraguay was in Hippo. Or Newport?

I met her at Hippo.

I think that I was with her last week in Hippo. If we are talking about the same girl I would give her an A rather than a F, but maybe she was another paraguayan.

Do you remember her name?

Posting Limitations