Thread: Hippopotamus

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    This has been gone over a hundred times. Places like Hippo are tourist traps. It does not matter that there are more argies then tourists, it is a tourist trap. The pricing compared to other places are ridiculous. I do understand that if you want to piss your money away, well that's your right and your problem. But do not tell me that places like that are the norm. If you look around you can see many better options. The truth is now, things are getting tougher and tougher. If you are only here for a few days and your spanish is not good its even harder. The truth be told I do not see Argentina as a prime mongering spot anymore. What I mean by that is if you are only coming here for the P4 Play then there are much better and cheaper options. Don't waste my time by asking where? This also has been discussed. Open your eyes and read! While Argentina has its charm, it is somewhat tarnished after almost 15 years of the current government. Most (not all) working girls here are into how much can they get for the least amount of work. Its the argies national mentality. There are some gems here. Many are listed on this forum. But please do not tell me what a deal it is to pay 2000 p and UP for a girl. Better you piss on my leg and tell me its raining.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Hippo and most of the other places are for tourists and yankee wannabe argies. If you want to go there and be ripped off, go right ahead. Its your time and your money. Its not the fault of TL or anyone else. Its your fault for being stupid!

Hookers

Quote Originally Posted by Caricoso  [View Original Post]
    It seems that you don't know how Hippopotamus works just using your point of view.

The "hookers" as you mentioned (I call chicas), if were extremely beautiful and smart, they wouldn't be in Newport in the first place, but as dancers in Hippo because everyone would like to take them right?

Hippo has plenty of chicas and they always get new ones with or without you. Again, what they need is more clients that are willing to pay 400, or 800 pesos por copa hippo.

You are not doing any majestic favor to the nation of Argentina or any of us acting like a "reverse 840! This is for you own interest!

Or... Please explain in "basic macroeconomics" how you brilliant idea can help all of us.

Thank you!
    I never said that the Chicas were Smart! They came from a horrible, rip-off club a block from Madahos. Newport is now full of Dancers from Madahos at times.

I think it's best to put all the girls in One Spot but that may not be the best spot. It was like taking sand to the beach.

I was not trying to do a favor for the nation of Argentina, but I guess I was in a good mood and I felt that it would help the girls out and set me Apart from the other Boys.

No Free Leg!

The girls were already ruined before I met them and would have ended up there anyway if you read what I wrote.

Thanks and No Harm Intended.

TL.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    All Clubs need More Girls Boys! The more the merrier and they are Free of cost to the Clubs.

You are right that it's crazy expensive!

The Village Idiot Has Never Met these Hookers though so he knows not what he says when he talks about Eva Mendes!

These girls turned DOWN 2500 an hour so I don't think I can get a FreeBie!

It nice work if you can get it!

TL.
    It seems that you don't know how Hippopotamus works just using your point of view.

The "hookers" as you mentioned (I call chicas), if were extremely beautiful and smart, they wouldn't be in Newport in the first place, but as dancers in Hippo because everyone would like to take them right?

Hippo has plenty of chicas and they always get new ones with or without you. Again, what they need is more clients that are willing to pay 400, or 800 pesos por copa hippo.

You are not doing any majestic favor to the nation of Argentina or any of us acting like a "reverse 840! This is for you own interest!

Or... Please explain in "basic macroeconomics" how you brilliant idea can help all of us.

Thank you!

Hippo

No a kick back! Hippo is full of girls. They don't need more. What they need is more clients to pay for the astronomical priced drinks. In addition the girls he introduced are not miss universe!

Is just a reverse "840 action" where the girls give the person who introduced them in the club a return favor. (Some skin for a discount price).

That doesn't last for too long, and it only brings a benefit with a continue introduction of girls to these places. Nothing to do with the club. Is about the girls!
    All Clubs need More Girls Boys! The more the merrier and they are Free of cost to the Clubs.

You are right that it's crazy expensive!

The Village Idiot Has Never Met these Hookers though so he knows not what he says when he talks about Eva Mendes!

These girls turned DOWN 2500 an hour so I don't think I can get a FreeBie!

It nice work if you can get it!

TL.

Je! Je!

Quote Originally Posted by FunPete  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, but this is by far the stupidest thing I have ever read on this forum, as many have already explained why! Unless of course you are getting some kick-back from Hippo, because they are the only ones benefiting from this.
    No a kick back! Hippo is full of girls. They don't need more. What they need is more clients to pay for the astronomical priced drinks. In addition the girls he introduced are not miss universe!

Is just a reverse "840 action" where the girls give the person who introduced them in the club a return favor. (Some skin for a discount price).

That doesn't last for too long, and it only brings a benefit with a continue introduction of girls to these places. Nothing to do with the club. Is about the girls!

This is the supidest thing

Sorry, but this is by far the stupidest thing I have ever read on this forum, as many have already explained why! Unless of course you are getting some kick-back from Hippo, because they are the only ones benefiting from this.

I must have been bored last night.

I met 2 very nice girls at New Port and I walked them over to Hippo and introduced them to the owner who promptly hired them on the spot!............

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fun Pete For This Post:

A new 840?

The "Favor" was supposed to be for Eva Mendes, not Hippo.

The cover at Hippo is 300 pesos now.

I don't know if you can get anything worth while for 700 p at Newport anymore.

The cost for me or anybody else is now going to be the cost of a phone call plus whatever she requires.

No need to go to Hippo or Newport.

Never over-pay!

TL.

Thanks Thomaso!

P.S..

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters!

That REALLY belongs in the Zimmy. Travy Thread!
    Now you are in the trade!

The cost for me or anybody else is now going to be the cost of a phone call plus whatever she requires.

Never over-pay!

TL.

Thanks Thomaso!

P.S..

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters!

What is her number. Pics?

Just Call Her

Favors to Hippo? But, now if one of you want to take "Eva Mendes" needs to pay at least $ 400 for her drink + $250 for the client, + what? $1.200/ $ 1.500 for her. ?

Something didn't go right! She could go out of NP for $80 drink+ let say $700/ $ 800 for her if you are a nice guy!
    As we say in Baires..."Esto no me cierra!"

Never over-pay!

TL.

Thanks Thomaso!

P.S..

I did not even think about that.

The girls told me that they were looking for a place to work and that they hated the place that they were working at so I told them they should try the nicest club in town.

They had been working at Hellas which is the worst Rip-off in BA.

And no, Hippo does not pay commissions to bring them girls as far as I know. They have too many girls. I would not even walk a block for 50 lousy pesos.

I was just trying to help the girls get out of Hellas and into a nice bar. They were leaving Newport and they were going to try some unknown bar.

I'm sure they can always return to Newport if they want to.

Tons of girls still at Newport for everybody.

TL.

I thought I did them a favor .
    Favors to Hippo? But, now if one of you want to take "Eva Mendes" needs to pay at least $ 400 for her drink + $250 for the client, + what? $1.200/ $ 1.500 for her. ?

Something didn't go right! She could go out of NP for $80 drink+ let say $700/ $ 800 for her if you are a nice guy!
    As we say in Baires..."Esto no me cierra!"

Over the top criticism

OK, 2 of hundreds of hookers went to a club for an unknown amount of time. They might have gone there on their own at some point. A drop in the ocean. What really screws mongers is guys overpaying, not walking two girls to Hippo. At least TL doesn't overpay! My 2 cents.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thomaso276 For This Post:

The girls told me that they were looking for a place to work and that they hated the place that they were working at so I told them they should try the nicest club in town.

And no, Hippo does not pay commissions to bring them girls as far as I know. They have too many girls. I would not even walk a block for 50 lousy pesos.

I was just trying to help the girls get out of Hellas and into a nice bar. They were leaving Newport and they were going to try some unknown bar.

TL.

You may have done them a favor, but in doing so, you screwed your fellow mongers. If you had convinced them to work at NP, you would have been hailed as a hero by all sides. May as well take your beating on this one TL, there isn't a good out for you.

Favor?

TL.

What about the guy that was enjoying this girl at a third the Hippo cost? A total bonehead move.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky2 For This Post:

It's Only 2 Girls Less

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger  [View Original Post]
    Ok, let me see if I got this right; most of the rip of places is closed down (except, Hippo witch happens to be the BIGGES RIP OFF PLACE IN TOWN! The girls that used to work in RIP OFF places are forced to go to the regular bars (NP) that we the customers go because we do not get ripped off, and we pay a fair marked price for pussy and normal price for alcohol. Because the rip off placed has been closed down we get more quality for more fair prices in these places.

So some fucking wanker that get a 50 pesos (3-4 US) in "commission" get the girls from the affordable places back to the BIGEST FUKING rip-off place in town, and that is a god thing?

PLEASE enlighten me, and TL, when I come back I will "talk to you " you fucking wanker!!

TL.

Posting Limitations