Thread: Hippopotamus

+ Submit Report
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Hippo

Does anyone happen to have the adress to hippo? Thank you.

Update

Quote Originally Posted by Alex24  [View Original Post]
    ...on the status of Hippo and some of the other clubs?

I'm planning on being in BA the week of the 20th and was curious of options available.

BTW, kudos to this site and everyone on here. Great, up to date info.
    Went to Hippo on Wed. , thurs. And fri. And although there were a lot of people, Chicas, strippers and clients I did not notice anything or anyone that jumped out at me.

Nothing special.

Girls at 5 am still wanting 300 DOLLARS although they dropped to 200 and 150 Bones. Not a good deal for an Average White Girl! AWG.

There were AHGs and BAHGs.

Average Hippo Girls and Below Average Hippo Girls.

I think it was 250 to 300 to have a shit drink plus 400 for the girl's drinks. Water for 300 p hurts!

Nice show and a bunch of Strippers. Best in BA at the moment but that's not saying much.

Madahos is still closed.

TL.

P.S - The best thing about Hippo is that Juan , the tall waiter with glasses that speaks English gave us 7.7 to 1 when it came time to pay the tab in cash where as a credit card would have been around 5.3 to 1 .

Ask for Juan the Waiter to take care of you when you arrive .

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Poker,

I don't disagree with much of what you say. However, it is a matter of perspective. First I agree it was expensive night but I wanted to share honest experience and numbers with the board. Many people are afraid to get ridiculed and don't post numbers. My intent was to share. Fortunately I'm in a financial situation that I can afford the price. People that come to BA often know how much price varies from trip to trip.

In regards to experience I find the Internet independents to provide marginally better service but with substantially more risk. First, most look much less appealing then their photos on the Internet. I'm looking for a girl I find beautiful not just a low price for company. Second, I will not go to anyone's apartment. I stay at a nice hotel and I'm much more comfortable there. Many independents won't go to hotels. When I go to a club like hippo I get to check out about 15 beautiful women (there are more working but I usually see about that many options). For me I'm willing to pay extra to have the full experience and get to make a decision. Watching a bunch of attractive women for an hour or 2 is fun. I like to have options for the night and many times it is tough decision because there seem to be a lot of options. I don't enjoy waiting for the knock on the door and then seeing if I find the girl attractive. I'm young and fit but I almost always get equally good service from club girls as independents. The club girls also want repeats and I've never gone with a single girl that hasn't given me her number to call for cheaper outside club rates. The biggest difference in independents is I think most are a bit more dirtier (I guess in a god way). BBBJ is almost always on the menu and frequently offers for no condom sex or anal. Neither of which appeal to me.

4000 Pesos?

Rubiks Cube,
    There is something I don't get. Why go to Argentina to get ripped off like that.

Especially in a place where the top Area-VIP chicas only charge 700-900 pesos. Those independents are some of the best chicas, anywhere in the world.

When you get a chica in a bar as such, her specialty is fishing a fat fish with deep pocket, not service you in the bed. Most of them in the bars do not expect returning business and once they got with you in the room, they are much more concerned with when they will get back to the bar than with the client they already got paid from.

In Argentina, when you get an established independent chica from the internet (mainly Area-VIP and Soloindependientes) you get a chica that specializes in good service. The proof in my eyes, is that an independent chica normally does not expect to get paid upfront, where a bar girl does.

So when you go to Hipo, Black etc.. You pay 5 times as much for 1/2-1/4 of the service and pleasure.

At least that is my opinion.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Poker For This Post:

Business as usual

Last stop on my tour was Hippo. Was open and business as usual. First negative was there were actually more guys than girls. I've never seen the club so packed with clients. A lot of new girls and I would say if you like younger looking ladies a better selection than Black. Crazy how often and how much they change drink prices here. Very expensive 2000 pesos on 3 drinks for me & 2 for chicas. Left with a beautiful brunette. She asked for 2000 pesos and I agreed for 3 hours. I'm sure I could have gotten her to leave for cheaper but I wanted a few hours so wanted to keep her in good spirits. Had a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex24  [View Original Post]

I'm planning on being in BA the week of the 20th and was curious of options available.

I just happened to be reading one of the other boards in spanish and someone posted that Hippo reopened on May 15th. I am sure TL or someone else who is actually in BA now can confirm this.

Any updates.

Thanks Dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Caricoso  [View Original Post]
    Hippo (as you know in Junin) will be closed for another 8-10 days till they comply with the "new rules". Meanwhile they rented the place just around the corner on Guido next to the Chinese Market.

Last night about 60-70 chicas, no too many guys, but all happy with the new "Azul"exchange rate.

Madahos? Dancers only. Pretending is a sort of "Bar + Show" only. It will change.

Have fun!
    Gracias!

Madaho's as an American Style Titty Bar? Maybe? Might be cool!

Some heavy weights are losing a shitload of money!

Going to blow a seam!

TL.

No really closed!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    I have a tour set up for Newport, Hippo, Excedra, Catto's and Hook for Tuesday night , tomorrow , so I will check Hippo and Madaho's out and see what's going on.

Wednesday is a Holiday so the clubs should be ripping !

Thanks,

TL.

Your welcome to come with us if you'd like to do so.
    Hippo (as you know in Junin) will be closed for another 8-10 days till they comply with the "new rules". Meanwhile they rented the place just around the corner on Guido next to the Chinese Market.

Last night about 60-70 chicas, no too many guys, but all happy with the new "Azul"exchange rate.

Madahos? Dancers only. Pretending is a sort of "Bar + Show" only. It will change.

Have fun!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Caricoso For This Post:

Be There Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by HappyGoLucky  [View Original Post]
    A tout on the street tonight told me the police closed Hippo last night; I haven't actually confirmed this yet.

Madahos reopened tonight, and is supposedly a "dance" club now, whatever that is.
    I have a tour set up for Newport, Hippo, Excedra, Catto's and Hook for Tuesday night , tomorrow , so I will check Hippo and Madaho's out and see what's going on.

Wednesday is a Holiday so the clubs should be ripping !

Thanks,

TL.

Your welcome to come with us if you'd like to do so.

Closed?

A tout on the street tonight told me the police closed Hippo last night; I haven't actually confirmed this yet.

Madahos reopened tonight, and is supposedly a "dance" club now, whatever that is.

Funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Gauntlet77  [View Original Post]
    Latest prices: (pesos).

Customer drinks start at $300.

Floor girls drinks are $400.

Dancer drinks are $800.

Inflationary pressure is building throughout the economy. Food prices are temporarily moderated by government intervention.

BTW some of the new talent is stunning.
    Do you Boys remember the guy from this board that walked in to Hippo one night and ordered a "round for the house" like we do in the states?

He was quite surprised when he received the bill so he asked to speak to the manager!

The manager gave him a "free" drink so he returned the following night!

Said it was Only about $5800.00 when it was 2.7 to 1 .

Don't remember if he got laid though.

TL.

P.S. If the "Talent" realize that they are stunning then you are likely to be left holding your pud at the end of the evening. Great looks do not translate in to great sex. Give me a 7-11 any day over a 9-5 !

Dancer drinks are $800.

Inflationary pressure is building throughout the economy. Food prices are temporarily moderated by government intervention.

"A fool and his money are soon parted".

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Wait

Dancer drinks are $800.

Did you really say Dancer Drinks are 800 fucking pesos! As Stranger is won't to say, "Holy Fucking Shit Man!

Fyi

Dancer drinks are $800.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Gauntlet77 For This Post:

+ Submit Report
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations