Thread: Hippopotamus

+ Submit Report
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    In my book that is unconscionable, you are paying big bucks and the chica doesn't even have the courtesy to let you know you've got a few minutes left to finish. She just gets up and that's it.

Personally I think you should post her name and the country she is from, so everyone can avoid her. But that's up to you!
    Agreed. Was going to name her, but something happened a few days later in another city that made me want to think it over. Story as follows. About two years ago, I had written a very detailed report about a chica in a blog which I posted on this board. Nearly all of it was saying good things about her. A year later, I had repeated with her and that went very well, although I didn't post. Returning to the same club on this tour, spotted her again but immediately clocked that something was wrong. Anyway, chica approaches me when I'm on my own in a quiet spot and tells me in perfect English, 'I'm so angry with you. I read your blog. You told everything. I didn't like that at all. I can't believe you did that. ' Then she walked away. No scene. She handled it in a classy way. And it's true, when I looked back at the old post there was too much personal detail. It's easy to forget that this isn't a members forum, it's a public web site that the chicas, their friends and family, their chulos, the club owners, law enforcement agents, anyone out there can pull up easily in a search engine and read. Not to mention the chica grapevine where everything you do is going to get passed around the other girls in a club. Just like giving a chica your email address, with kiss and tell it would seem that what goes around can come back around. Call me Mr Sensitive, but that incident troubled me a lot more than the bad outing with the Hippopotamus chick. Anyone else had a similar experience?

Anyhow, that's no reason for covering up bad service on those few occasions when it happens. Bringing this back on topic, Carol from Uruguay was the chica who works strictly to the hour when others give you 90 minutes for the one drink, and didn't give me the hurry up warning. Thinking back, I should have played that outing differently. I reckon she would have f*cked my brains out in 15 minutes if I'd have let her. She was certainly fun while it lasted. She has the moves, the vibe and the smile and the other chicas seem to like her. So for me this one is a 'treat with caution' rather than an out an out avoid.

I've had good experiences in Hippo in the past, although it didn't quite work for me this trip. Wednesday is a good night to visit. Lots of hot dancers, some of them are friendly and will lap dance for you in their sexy bikinis for a very small tip. Puts you in a good mood before moving on elsewhere. Early in the week and at weekends it was pretty quiet. I'm less convinced about the chicas working the floor. For me Madahos is a better hunting ground for chica outings, for very similar outlay.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas90  [View Original Post]
    Chica says 'tiempo' (she must have set up a time signal on her phone, probably in the taxi coming over). Up she gets, tells me I've taken too long on the foreplay and gets up to dress. 'I have to go, they're waiting for me', she says. Not even the usual 'dame tu lechita' warning to give me time for a quick finish.
    In my book that is unconscionable, you are paying big bucks and the chica doesn't even have the courtesy to let you know you've got a few minutes left to finish. She just gets up and that's it.

Personally I think you should post her name and the country she is from, so everyone can avoid her. But that's up to you !

Glad you were able to shake that off and feel better chatting with the chicas at Loreto later that night.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Started so well, finished so badly!

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    We walked over to Hippo and were waived inside without having to pay. Near 2am the place was two thirds full, more chicas than guys. Bought a 150 pesos drink and surveyed the scene. Lucas soon latches on to probably the hottest regular chica there, and they eventually go out. Long story short, I stay about 2 hours, chat up several chicas, and probably had half the chicas there trying to get my attention at one point or another. Plenty of opportunity, but only a few I was interested in. One good looking chica started 1200 pesos, then came down to 1000 then 800 all on her own. Was tempted but I sprung for a chica drink with another hot one named Eli. She was new about 1 week, brunette, 22 years old, super attractive face, full natural C cup, revealed slightly by her yellow fishnet top. Tan, healthy glow, great smile, a solid 9. Has another job as a dancer in a regular boliche. Way out of my league, could not close a deal with her. Came down from 1500 to 1200 pesos, first wanted another drink to stay more than 1 hour then relented to 1.5 hours, refused to do 2 rounds just 1. At that point I cut off the conversation and say mucho gusto, she takes off. Had some satisfaction turning Eli away, giving her the message not everyone will buy what she's selling.
    More about last Saturday's visit to Hippo. Picking up the story from where Esten left off in his blog, I hadn't been in the club long when I spotted a very sexy looking girl, jet black hair, short tight white skirt, curves in all the right places, hot b*tch look. Had a quick word as she passed by, just so she knew I had spotted her. Saw nothing else in the club that came anywhere near this one. Later on, as Esten and I were talking at the bar, she came over and stood a few paces away, making strong eye contact and giving me the come-on with her body moves. Couldn't resist and she soon had me sitting down with her in the quiet far corner of the club.

Chica drink was 400 pesos. Up close, no kissing but she soon had her tits out and a fine pair they were. My opening offer was pitched low, she came back high. Interestingly she offered 200 pesos less to go to the transitorio although I told her that my place was only a short taxi ride away. Maybe that was a warning sign. I opted for my place as the 150 pesos for the Guaruja telo room would only have saved me 50. Price still seemed high so we got onto to talking time and I heard her say she'd do one hour and a half. Chica drink was soon drained – she asked if I was ready to go but I declined, saying I wanted some more time to chat. She'd worked at La Lopez club and then on the internet when that place closed down. When asked, said no to a second drink and we left sometime before 3am. Usually I try to make it past that point but the little head was ruling the big head by now.

We turned left out of the club and caught a metered taxi at the end of the block, and within 5 – 7 minutes we were in my apartment. We both freshened up, things started well enough, not much GFE but a pro who knew what she was doing. Vigorous CBJ on the bed, would have made me come straight off but asked her to stop as I wanted to start slowly and build up. Anyway, things were going fine until I heard a strange beep noise in the room about 40 minutes in. Just ignored it, chica said nothing. Then a second beep about 5 mins later. At this point I broke off and said, what the hell's that. Chica says 'tiempo' (she must have set up a time signal on her phone, probably in the taxi coming over). Up she gets, tells me I've taken too long on the foreplay and gets up to dress. 'I have to go, they're waiting for me', she says. Not even the usual 'dame tu lechita' warning to give me time for a quick finish. I remind her that she'd quoted an hour an a half, she says 'no, you didn't buy a second drink, it was an hour'. Conversation is going nowhere so I let her go. She'd taken the money I left on the table so I'm left high and dry. More shocked than angry. Only myself to blame as I'd broken so many of my own mongering rules because I wanted that particular girl. Should have summarised the deal when leaving the club, to have avoided any potential for misunderstanding.

Later I went out again and checked out the Saturday late scene at Loreto club where I know a couple of the girls and there's a nice looking dancer. Didn't take anyone out but had fun talking to the chicas, even the fugglies. Felt a whole lot better after that.

The following night, Esten and I were back in Hippo. Same chica was working the floor. Clocked her at 58 minutes from leaving the club with a guy, to returning ready for the next one. Before leaving the club, I asked the bar staff how long a girl was allowed to stay out if a guy bought her a single 400 peso chica drink before 3am. 'Hour and a half' was the answer. That includes the taxi time to and from your place. They also told me that there's a chica drink costing 590 pesos which allows an unlimited time period. However, it's up to the chica to decide how much time she's going to let you have within those limits.

Had it been clear that I was only going to get an hour, I probably could have had a pretty fair outing with the Hippo girl – she was certainly hot enough, great body and a pro. Had a half hour session recently in another place, that went very well because I knew exactly how much time I had to work with. Advice here with these Hippo girls is to make sure you negotiate and confirm exactly how much time they are giving you, agree beforehand what you're going to get, and don't pay up until you've received what you wanted.

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung  [View Original Post]
    I dislike price policeing as there are too many factors to keep in account when considering what is a correct price and what isn't.
    I could not agree more. What I pay is my business, what I do with my dick is my business. The only objection I ever raise is when people who read the forum do things like pay Black prices at the Triangle.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mpexy  [View Original Post]
    We agree on most everything but this one sounds really lame SS.

Then continuing down that wagon trail, like Aqualung posted, surely there's some shit hole 50p privado somewhere where you can almost get a girl like the regular privado girl, or maybe Gozanos girl used to be at that shit hole privado so everyone going to Gozanos is also "stupid shits" instead of just searching out and hunting for the rare gem at the shit hole privados.
    The $200 at Black and $50 at J&B reference was quite a few years ago. Of course you can't get anyone for those prices today either at Black or at, say, Hook or Catto's. What I was pointing out was a difference of almost 4 times for the same girl from one club or from another.

To search around for a gem in one of the triangle clubs means having enough time and not really caring about going home alone that night if nothing turns up. If you are on a tight schedule then it makes sense to go to Black, Madahos or Hip where you are quite certain of finding what you are looking for. I live here and I would be an idiot to pay any girl Black prices but many of my friends come here for one or two nights. Of course they are going to pay top price for what the look for. They can't afford not to!

I dislike price policeing as there are too many factors to keep in account when considering what is a correct price and what isn't.

because surely somewhere there is some Bush women in Africa for 6 pesos equivalent who will rock some monger's world and now we're all "stupid shits" for not banging Bush women for cheap
    Oh man, I feel like such a stupid shit for paying hundreds of pesos in BA when I could get it for 6 pesos in Africa!

As has been said a gazillion times before, you pay more at the clubs like Hippo for the entire club experience, including capping off the night with the chica of your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Hahahahaha and then you have girls that used to work at, say, Cielo Private and EsmeraldaVIP, now working at Hippo and stupid shits paying them 1200+ pesos, hahahahahaha
    We agree on most everything but this one sounds really lame SS.

IF the example girl you refer to used to work at Cielo, then also went to work at Hippo but still working both places. Sure, why pay her 1200 and be "stupid shits" for paying that rate when you can see her at Cielo. Like Aqualungs example below where some Blacks girl still works there but every now and then moonlights somewhere else. That's a reasonable scenario - get her for less when you can.

But obviously in the scenario you just described where she actually moved out, she's no longer still at Cielo, and is now a relocated piece of supply at Hippo. Whether you think she's worth the extra price because her location changed but her pussy didn't is irrelevant. The material fact is she's no longer available for Cielo price at Cielo, you'll have to pony up the Hippo fee if you want to see her.

You can say there's chicks similar to or like here still at Cielo, so why pay new-Hippo chica at Hippo prices when you can get almost like her still at Cielo, and that's fine. But if you start that logic train, then by same reasoning, people would be "stupid shits" for going to Cielo when a girl like her is at privado X charging 40 to 50% less.

Then continuing down that wagon trail, like Aqualung posted, surely there's some shit hole 50p privado somewhere where you can almost get a girl like the regular privado girl, or maybe Gozanos girl used to be at that shit hole privado so everyone going to Gozanos is also "stupid shits" instead of just searching out and hunting for the rare gem at the shit hole privados.

Once you start the "stupid shits" rock throwing because monger X pays a rate above what you think is fair rate, there's no end to that pandora's box because surely somewhere there is some Bush women in Africa for 6 pesos equivalent who will rock some monger's world and now we're all "stupid shits" for not banging Bush women for cheap

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Hahahahaha and then you have girls that used to work at, say, Cielo Private and EsmeraldaVIP, now working at Hippo and stupid shits paying them 1200+ pesos, hahahahahaha
    Exactly. It's always been like that here. I remember a girl from Black that couldn't work there on Mondays and Tuesdays because her boyfriend would be there or some shit like that which I don't remember exactly. On the days she couldn't go to Black she'd work at J&B (corner of French and Uriburu). At Black she wouldn't go out for less than 200 pesos and from J&B you could get her for 50 pesos. And I can tell you many stories like that if my memory served me well. .

That is why I tell everyone, pop your head into all the triangle clubs when you are there. You never know what you'll find. Often the girls fight or argue with the owners in one club or have to hide for a while from a client and have to find work wherever they can.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SunSeeker For This Post:

If you're coming to bsas for cheap sex, club gals like this obviously won't be that monger's thing nor be good value for him. Never been but as I understand it if price vs back home is the major consideration, countries like Thailand would likely be far better to stretch the dollar
    Partly true. I think one can have pretty good sex in BA for 100 us$ or less. Most of the girls are as good looking as the club girls. The club girls just look more alluring in the sexy dresses and make-up and the atmosphere of the club.

Secondly, their are many destinations in South America where good looking girls can be had for 100 us$ or less including clubs especially if you monger in smaller cities.

Thailand. At least 75 USD for a TLN with a good looking girl. However, the the good there is that if you take those girls for many days, the overall costs reduces.

I really like the senior monger's post the other day, where he said anything is avbl in BA from 20 pesos to 500 us$ to 100, 000 pesos. Just what floats yr boat. I personally think, their is something for every kind of monger in BA, IMHO. You just have to spread your legs as much is the size of yr bed-sheet!

Quote Originally Posted by Tres3  [View Original Post]
    That is more expensive than South Florida, and you avoid the long airplane ride as well as the language problem. I thought mongers went to BA because it was cheap by USA standards? One does not have to be the price police to know that $500 dollars is too high.

Tres3
    Definitely much higher price tier than standard internet incall / outcall indies, and way higher than privados. But $500 is quite a bit of rounding up. Silverstar originally posted a range;

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Star  [View Original Post]
    Took some clients to Hippo tonight, the top shelf, drop dead gorgeous chicas quoting minimum $400USD, others $300USD for 2hr sessions. Chica drinks $450AR, Dancer Drink 490AR, $200AR Entrance (I got them in FREE)

Flor no longer there. Club offering 6 to 1 for USD. Very High Girl to Guy ratio, was told club slow due to long holiday weekend. Overall very high chica quality.
    He said no entrance fee, so call it $75 USD for the 450p chica drink, and $300 USD for 2hr+ session with non-dancer but what he rated as overall high chica quality.

$375 is high for bsas, no doubt about it. But rounding that to $500 is the same thing as rounding down to $250 which wouldn't be high at all for a club all-in night.

Unless you go out with the house pigs, a reasonable hippo, madaho, blacks girl is going to equal a Miami / major metro latina or euro look chica at least roughly. At $375 that's about what an hour or max two hours in USA major metros for similar chicas would cost. So call it even.

So goes back to means and motivation. If you're coming to bsas for cheap sex, club gals like this obviously won't be that monger's thing nor be good value for him. Never been but as I understand it if price vs back home is the major consideration, countries like Thailand would likely be far better to stretch the dollar. If you're coming to bsas for variety and different culture, attitude, session style - while at least not being more expensive than wherever you are coming from, even bsas club chicas are a relative bargain.

Thanks Bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    As you are very aware my friend, many things exist in Ramiro's mind that exist no where else!
    I was absolutely flabbergasted and appalled to hear the allegation from TL. Thanks for clearing up the doubt.

LOL brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    @Toymann, Sorry to hear that mate. But after knowing you for so many years, I am a little shocked to know that you were interested in one of Tl's chicas!
    As you are very aware my friend, many things exist in Ramiro's mind that exist no where else! It's certainly entertaining to listen to his drugged out banter though. No worries about the ol'toymann ever going anywhere near a TL Chica, in the past or in the future. I only ever went to his old resto once years ago but the creepy crawly's that adorned this fine establishment were all I could take and I left without finishing my meal. LOL. See ya in the new year. Monger on dude. Toymann

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    and to avoid Toymann because he was attracted to her too.

TL
    @Toymann, Sorry to hear that mate. But after knowing you for so many years, I am a little shocked to know that you were interested in one of Tl's chicas!

You Looked Very Interested

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    WTF! Nasty bolt-on's and blonde hair? Yeah, that's totally my gig dude. I only met her once and sat beside her at dinner. Made some simple conversation and was quite amused that she told me she was getting liposuction the next day. Lipo at 19 years old! Too funny. Doesn't mean she wasn't el Jeffe's style but absolutely NOT my configuration in the least. If you knew me in the slightest you would never make up such a goofy story. The fellas that know me on the board must be pissing themselves laughing at your suggestion regarding any interest I would have had with your past pimped out blonde puta! Enough said TL, as usual you are totally out to lunch and STILL banned from the AP house. Monger on all. Toymann
    You looked very interested and from what I remember she told me that you wanted her to leave with you after dinner, that is when I said that Jackson had first choice and that is exactly what happened. And yes, she did NOT need the liposuction. It's funny to talk about this girl under the Hippo Thread because as you walk up the stairs at Hippo there is a HUGE Picture of Flor on the wall.

TL.

P. S. Same thing with Jimena, I told her not to do a 3-way with you and your number one puta.

Posting Limitations