Thread: Gabi - 15-6263-9448

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This blog is moderated by ComeOnDown

Lightbulb To each his own

Who said she couldn't charge what she wanted?

All I said is newbies need to be careful because she is charging the locals 100-150 and she will charge you double if you are a newbie. I just think for the quality. It is not a good deal, thats all. To all those that want, go ahead and waste your bills on a buck toothed chubby paraguayan if thats your thing.

Bad

Oh it hurts me to say it

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    Good point, BL. I can't fault her for wanting to charge 300 any more than I can fault posters here for wanting to pay 150. We each look after our own self-interest; this girl isn't in the business of providing guys with free sexual services, and we shouldn't pretend that it is some kind of moral flaw for her to want to charge as much as the market will bear.
    But the old dildo sucker is right. 921 raised their prices by 50% as of the new year and I haven't been back since. 921 Suipacha 150 Consultoria Viamonte 80 hmmmmmmm. Free market economics. I've seen pics of Gabi and I would rather distribute mis mangos elsewhere. But it's her body she can charge as she wants.

Mis dos centavos.

Quote Originally Posted by BundaLover
    Gaby asked for? Charged a new client 300p and people are calling for a revolution. Whats the big deal she can charge whatever she wants and if the guys are paying it then good for her. Badboy I didnt see any posting that indicated you saw her in person yet you comment on her looks and body? What is this based upon?

I am going to send a local freind there and see what the damage is for him.

300P is expensive. Just shows what a great deal she was last year. Has anybody posted a bad performance review?
    Good point, BL. I can't fault her for wanting to charge 300 any more than I can fault posters here for wanting to pay 150. We each look after our own self-interest; this girl isn't in the business of providing guys with free sexual services, and we shouldn't pretend that it is some kind of moral flaw for her to want to charge as much as the market will bear.

Thumbs down I have seen enough pictures and read enough reviews to make up my own mind,

Read all the reviews Bunda, there are many reviews that state she is shaky and dishonest about pricing and flaky about apointments. No I have not met her and I don't want to, no revolution here. I am just voicing my opinion, is there a problem with this? Are my negative comments about an overpriced ***** somehow a personal afront on your character?

I think everyone will do what they want, and we can all share our personal opinions regarding hookers as we see fit, isn't that the point of this forum? I am stating facts, she was charging 60 pesos 6 months ago and now is charigng 150 for a massage, and 300 for a fuck, I am also stating my opinion, after seeing her internet pictures, I find her ugly, chubby and buck toothed. She can charge whatever the hell she wants, and I can choose to go fuck her if I want or not. and I can also choose to read the reviews and about her, make up my own opinion and voice it on ArgentinaPriate if I want.

You can choose to defend her if you want Bunda, No sweat off my balls pal, you are entitled to your opinion just as long as you don't question my right to the same.

Thanks,

Bad

PS, if she is so great you should probably write some great reviews, that is also your right. To each his own Bunda. If she is your cup of tea, go for it man. I am excercising my right to inform newbie members that in my opinion, this ***** is overpriced and charging huge mark-ups to newbies. You should worry about the forum newbies she is fleecing instead making sure she has a steady flow of newbies to rip off.

Here's a hint, maybe you should worry less about my opinion and more about yours

Oh the horror!

Gaby asked for? Charged a new client 300p and people are calling for a revolution. Whats the big deal she can charge whatever she wants and if the guys are paying it then good for her. Badboy I didn't see any posting that indicated you saw her in person yet you comment on her looks and body? What is this based upon?

I am going to send a local freind there and see what the damage is for him.

300P is expensive. Just shows what a great deal she was last year. Has anybody posted a bad performance review?

Unhappy

Prices have doubled in less than a year? No, I don't think that sounds reasonable. I paid 70 last year. I'm just disappointed that the value brands are fading fast. But calling her ugly and overweight is plain nuts. Of course, each to his own.
    Last edited by BA Luvr; 04-12-07 at 01:44. Reason: added comment

Thumbs down I still say find another chick for massages, this ugly paraguayan has gone retarded

Charging $60 pesos for massage and relax and $150 for massage and sex about 6 months ago. 100% inflation in 6 months? This is rediculous. Stop inflating this girls head and therefore her prices. I don't give a shit, I would never touch this ugly thing, but for all you guys paying 300 AR to fuck her, I feel sorry for you.

I think that she needs to come back down to earth. All you guys that praise the hell out of her and send her unsuspecting clients are doing the forum members wrong. I just read Sinatras post, his FIRST and ONLY post, nothing informative, just a useless praising of her services while giving no details on price or looks or anything else for that matter. I think we have seen the first and last post from this obvious shill, that is unless he posts again praising her and her services.

To all the newbies, get a massage and if she throws in the fuck for 150, go for it, anything more is rediculous. This girl is a 5.5-6 at best and that is being generous. There are women in BA that are ten times better and will charge you from 150-250 and will bang the hell out of you. Many of them are quite good at giving massages. But if you want to pay 300 pesos to fuck a fat over the hill buck toothed paraguayan masseuse then be my guest. Though that's not the type of thing you brag about.

Bad

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra
    Ooh! One post and I'm already shillin' like a villain. I think I'll celebrate by putting on some 50 Cent and having a Bacardi. Maybe I'll call up my good friend Steve Milloy at junkscience. Com and smoke a few Marloboros and buy some stock in some coal-firing electricity plants and head down to Gabi's for some horse-faced entertainment. Oh, by the way, she does give an excellent massage.
    ROFL - funny stuff!

9. 04-11-07 15:06

Fun!

Ooh! One post and I'm already shillin' like a villain. I think I'll celebrate by putting on some 50 Cent and having a Bacardi. Maybe I'll call up my good friend Steve Milloy at junkscience.com and smoke a few Marloboros and buy some stock in some coal-firing electricity plants and head down to Gabi's for some horse-faced entertainment. Oh, by the way, she does give an excellent massage.

11. 04-11-07 13:14

Members

Tell her you are a member of a club and that you were recommended by a member and the price was. . . . . I believe she knows which one. The price should be the same.

Did anyone try that?

Quote Originally Posted by Dcba2007
    This board has a very important role in introducing nice and fair ladies and therefore promoting their demand (which is a very good thing) Consequently, when those ladies abuse that trust, the board should take measured steps to keep everyone honest.

Therefore, I move that Gabi be asked to clarify her fees promptly or the "Gabi" thread be deleted from this forum. I'm sure there will be other girls who will fill her shoes.
    Deleting the thread deletes the information about her good and bad. NOT a good idea. What is going on with all this talk of deleting things lately? Let's delete the fucking talk about deleting things.

Gabi should answer

This board has a very important role in introducing nice and fair ladies and therefore promoting their demand (which is a very good thing) Consequently, when those ladies abuse that trust, the board should take measured steps to keep everyone honest.

Therefore, I move that Gabi be asked to clarify her fees promptly or the "Gabi" thread be deleted from this forum. I'm sure there will be other girls who will fill her shoes.

Boycott the Hootsie Only

Quote Originally Posted by Badboy13
    300 pesos for a chubby Parguayan masseuse? Thats friggen nuts
    I definitely wouldn't pay that much to do the dirty with her, but she does, in fact, provide a superior massage. You could go to a spa and get a bad massage for half that, or throw in the sex for about $150, but you'll get a crappy massage and more times than not, bad sex. She has strong hands and good technique and an understanding of physiology. She can also pretty deftly handle your handle. I go just for the massage.

That's why we need this forum right? To be informative. I am sure Jackson is smiling when he hears that. If Debbie asks this kind price, I would simply turn around and leave, and that's when she get to lower her price.

Thanks!

Mystrad.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan23
    Hunt,

Of course you are right about supply and demand - more like "Don't ask, don't get". However, think we are trying to figure out how she could even comprehend asking for such a price. Read back 120 days ago, some guy gives her 250p for 120-150p service. Then yesterday she pitches 300p for full service - and gets it. Clearly demonstrating that her pussy's value is exactly what the last guy paid for it.

With all this being said, there will be a number of short-term visitors that don't have the time or energy to walk all over BsAs everyday, all-day looking for bargains. Hence the supply & demand equations will be very slow in "righting" themselves - if ever.

Thumbs down Boycott this ugly chubby buck toothed overpriced paraguayan

300 pesos for a chubby Parguayan masseuse? Thats friggen nuts, I mean if the girl is gorgeous, please, be my guest. But this buck toothed chubby paraguayan is NOT worth it, seems you guys that keep praising her should stop. I am sure she has read the forum and has abused all the work you have sent her way.

This is a 150 peso chick, no matter what and that is being generous, there are beautiful woman on Area VIP that will let you fuck em like crazy for 250 pesos, 10 times hotter than this ugly chick.

But hey, to each his own.

Bad

Posting Limitations